Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ryan Lochte's sister Megan Lochte is a raging douchebag racist

I didn't even know he had a sister... but this thread title somehow didn't surprise me.

Yikes what a hateful, insufferable little twat.

Elite Member

What a disgusting, racist troglodyte. She needs to go back to her cave and try to learn something about life. Her comments make me sick.

Saturday, August 25th 2012
    Megan Lochte Was Just Playing A Racist Character, Okay?

Ryan Lochte's sister Megan isn't a racist or a dim piece of trash who makes her brother look like Mensa's golden child. Megan is actually just a political performance artist who was playing a racist character to show society how ignorant some can people be toward other cultures. We're the dumb bitches for not getting it, okay?
    After a video of Megan mouth farting out all sorts of priceless racist dingles about Chinese people went viral yesterday, she back pedaled her way to Radar and told them it wasn't an interview. It was a skit and Megan was playing a racist character and that shitty dunce cap of a hat was given to her by the costume department to make her dumb character look even more dumb. Okay, Megan didn't say that last part, but I thought I'd throw it in for her. You're welcome, Megan.
    Here's Megan pouring the shit of a bull all over laps before pulling our dicks with this explanation:
    This was not a real interview, and it in no way reflects my true feelings or persona whatsoever. The intent was to make fun of the ignorance of people who actually do not have an understanding of other cultures and speak in racist ways. The skit and my character were supposed to be making fun of ignorance and not any culture or class of people. I do see how it was highly offensive to the viewer, but as seen by today's widespread outrage, it clearly did increase awareness of the ignorance of those who are racist. While the intent of the script was to shed light on cultural ignorance. I realize that in application it did offend people, and for that I apologize."
    Who does this bitch think she is, Sarah Silverman?
    Instead of acting like she gave all of us a "The more you know moment....", Megan should've kept her explanation simple. She should've just said, "I'm a Lochte! What do you expect? YOLO!" We all would've nodded our heads and kept moving.

Posted by: Michael K
    Login or register to post comments •

Ryan LochteYeah OkayYou Tried It
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Is she serious with this explanation? I'm Asian, and I was highly offended when watching her spout off the word "chink" every second to describe her trip to china, but I'm even more offended that she thinks I'm stupid enough to believe that she was trying to "teach" everyone a lesson on racism. Dumb bitch.

This bitch is full of shit. She can fuck off.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Who does the bitch think she is, Archie Bunker? Please, if you're gonna play a character at least make it funny, dumbass.
    Waterslide likes this.

Amy Sedaris does the same schtick, and then she insists it's not racist. Maybe you aren't racist per se, but it's STILL OFFENSIVE. We've discussed hipster racists on this forum in the past I think. Megan even wears that stoopid-ass hipster hat.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information