Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree167Likes

Thread: Ryan Adams scares fans after drug abuse and Mandy Moore wedding tweets

Besides being married to Mandy I have seriously never heard of this guy.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

I heard of him nearly 20 years ago but hadnít heard of him recently so I thought he must have died.

I never heard of him either.

The least believable thing about this story: This guy has fans
    mostroop and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Iím not a fan but he has a couple good songs.
    czb and Waterslide like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by emkat View Post
    Besides being married to Mandy I have seriously never heard of this guy.
    You totally made me remember this isn't about Briaan Adams. I knew it wasn't when this thread was new. But when it popped back up I forgot and would read the new posts thinking it was the real RA you guys were talking about.

I also remembered that RA is not very attractive, but I like a lot of his songs.

*end of ramble*

fgg

Mandy Moore slams publication, has ‘no further comment’ on Ryan Adams

Mandy Moore has said all she’ll say about ex-husband Ryan Adams.

On Tuesday, the “This is Us” star revealed on her Instagram Stories that she is furious that an unnamed publication wouldn’t interview her unless she delved “a certain subject” — which seemed to be her allegedly abusive relationship with the rocker.

Moore, 36, said that her “blood is still boiling” that she was asked yet again about the matter.

“When they (the publication) were told that I had spoken plenty about a certain subject in my life and would have no further comment (truly there are countless interviews they could pull from, that story is over and there’s nothing more to say.),” she wrote.

“Any comment I make about said experience becomes clickbait and gives them the energy and time they seek and have already stolen from too many for too long,” Moore continued.

The “Candy” singer noted that she has been working in showbiz for over two decades, “but the message this sends is insulting and so out of touch with the cultural discussion around abusive relationships, directly linking someone’s value back to their abuser.”

“The refusal to interview someone unless they agree to relieve that trauma publicly? No thank you,” she added.

Moore and Adams were married from 2009 to 2016. In 2019, Adams, 46 was accused of emotional abuse or sexual misconduct by seven women including Moore in an explosive exposť in the New York Times.

Afterwards Moore said she had no regrets about opening up about the alleged abuse.

“Speaking your truth can be painful and triggering but it’s always worth it,” she wrote on Instagram. “My heart is with all women who have suffered any sort of trauma or abuse. You are seen and heard.”

And when Adams made a public apology, Moore noted that her ex had not called her privately to make amends.

“Speaking for myself, I’ve not heard from him. I’m not looking for an apology necessarily, but l do find it curious that someone would do an interview about it without actually making amends privately,” she said on the “Today” show.

Earlier this year Page Six exclusively reported that Adams was cleared of “sexting” an underage fan following an FBI investigation.

Moore married guitarist Taylor Goldsmith in 2018 and the couple are expecting a baby imminently.

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/16/mandy...ex-ryan-adams/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information