Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Russell Wilson and Ciara are engaged

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    They got their ages the wrong way around - he's 27, she's 30.

Call me cynical, but she's clearly in it for the $$$
    Of course she is, she's a beard. The only reason he divorced his first beard was because she was fucking his teammates and word got out and embarrassed him.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Of course she is, she's a beard. The only reason he divorced his first beard was because she was fucking his teammates and word got out and embarrassed him.
    Not true, but its a good story.

He's not gay.

Yes it is and yes he is.
    NickiDrea, BITTER and Seapharris7 like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Ciara and Russell Wilson Are Married

By: LILY HARRISON
    Wed., Jul. 6, 2016 11:08 AM PDT

Ciara and Russell Wilson are officially husband and wife!
    E! News has learned that the duo just tied the knot in front of close friends and family at the Peckforton Castle in Cheshire, England. The bride wore a custom Roberto Cavalli dress, designed by the label's creative director, PeterDundas.
    One of Ciara's besties, Jennifer Hudson, couldn't help but capture her day leading up to the nuptials on social media, showing fans photos of her beautiful gown as she prepared to celebrate Mr. and Mrs. Wilson.
    Meanwhile, photos surfaced of the couple looking elegant as always, with the NFL star wearing an all-black suit, while the bride wore a flowing halter gown with her tresses pulled back into a ponytail as they made their way to their rehearsal dinner at the Titanic Hotel on Tuesday.
    Wilson took to Twitter earlier that day to write, "Overflow of Blessings! God is so good!"
    The R&B crooner married her professional athlete beau after a whirlwind romance that began back in April 2015, when the two were spotted on several outings together—including the White House Correspondents' Dinner.
    Ciara and Russell Wilson Are Married | E! News

"Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Poor bastard
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

How nice to marry your beard
    BITTER likes this.

She lucked out. Water for the thirstay!!
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Not true, but its a good story.

He's not gay.
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Yes it is and yes he is.
    Lmfao.
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Are these two serious ?

I can't figure out how to post the video but these two are confirming how fabulous wedding night sex was
    Ciara And Russell Wilson Want Everyone To Know They Finally Had Sex

47,801 47,801 Retweets 95,803 95,803 likes
    Aside from how awesome Russell and Ciara’s wedding actually was, a lot of the conversation on Wednesday and Thursday centered around the fact that Wilson and Ciara were reportedly waiting until they were married to have sex with each other.

We made a lot of jokes and puns about Russell scoring too soon on his wedding night. But judging from this video of the Wilsons, it looks like their first night as husband and wife was everything and more.

So, what do you think they’re going to do for an encore during round two tonight?

Subscribe to Elite Daily’s official newsletter, The Edge, for more stories you don’t want to miss.

^^^Interesting. First they are so modest and pure and now they blabber about their sex on the wedding night? What a classy case of TMI !
    Also, I don't get it. He was married before, she has a child, what is the point here? I understand the celibate thing for a first marriage, but for a second?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

If he chooses not to have sex outside of marriage then whether he's been previously married or not those are his convictions and if he wants to stick with them then fair enough. It doesn't matter whether she has a child or not, if she has entered into a relationship with someone with those beliefs then she has two choices - walk away or accept it and stay celibate until the relationship progresses to marriage or ends. Knowing what you are missing might make it more difficult to abstain, but it isn't impossible.
    Sorce likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

And no one really cares, Ciara.

Beyonceitis has even affected your wedding.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    If he chooses not to have sex outside of marriage then whether he's been previously married or not those are his convictions and if he wants to stick with them then fair enough. It doesn't matter whether she has a child or not, if she has entered into a relationship with someone with those beliefs then she has two choices - walk away or accept it and stay celibate until the relationship progresses to marriage or ends. Knowing what you are missing might make it more difficult to abstain, but it isn't impossible.
    But if he is so religious, why would he be divorced? What about the "'Till death do us part" part then? And what about modesty? Why must the world know that they had quite alot of sex in their wedding night?

To prove how not gay he is, of course. Ciara is a paid beard.

^^^Sounds like the most likely explanation.
    greysfang likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information