Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Is Russell Brand regretting his divorce from Katy Perry?

Bronze Member

I saw the Noel interview here. I think he was being sincere.
    (sottot.) Noel Gallagher on Katy Perry - MTV 120 Minutes - YouTube

I need to let my heart heal': Katy Perry to take an 'extended break' from the spotlight

By Andrea Magrath
    PUBLISHED: 01:57, 25 June 2012 | UPDATED: 07:45, 25 June 2012

Katy Perry is reported to be planning an 'extended break' from her career.
    Following her work commitments promoting her film Katy Perry: Part Of Me, the singer, 27, is understood to be retreating from the spotlight.
    Katy is claimed to have told her camp that she 'needs to let her heart heal.'

Taking a break: Katy Perry is claimed to be planning an extended break soon to 'let her heart heal' following her divorce

Katy has worked practically non-stop since the announcement of her split from husband Russell Brand in January.

And while both parties have moved on with new flames, her new fly-on-the-wall documentary, which includes footage of the singer dealing with the break-up, is said to have re-opened the wounds.
    The Daily Mirror claims that the Wide Awake singer will be taking time off from next month.

Retreating: The singer is said to be taking time off from her busy schedule from next month

Katy Perry spoke frankly about her decision to include footage of herself dealing with the split in the documentary during an appearance on Jay Leno last week.
    'It wasn't always exciting to watch those unflattering scenes where I'm crying and having an intense moment,' she told the host.

She continued, 'But I think that people will relate to the movie even more seeing me at my lowest point and now at my highest point.'

Split: Footage of Katy dealing with her split from husband Russell Brand (pictured in December) is shown in her film Katy Perry: Part Of Me

She said: 'I think that if you went to see the movie and it was completely avoided you come out of that theatre going, "Hmmm...That's strange, I know something else did happen at that time in her life last year."'

She then went on to say that she believes she handled the collapse of her 14-month union with 'the most integrity' in the film.

'I wanted to handle it very delicately with the most integrity I could possibly have and show people that like "Look yeah I'm going through some of the same situations that half of America goes through", and somehow I landed on my feet and you don't have to lay down and die even if you feel like you're going to.'

Hectic: The singer has worked constantly since the announcement of the split in January

Oh ffs, they were married for only 18 months. Can she milk this more?
    darksithbunny likes this.

Is 'let my heart heal' the new 'exhaustion' ie I'm a bit of a druggie and need to go to rehab?

Ok so now she is at her highest point??? She did nothing but write songs right away to market her divorce. Now she's going to take some time off. OK
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I like Russell. Katy is a piece of work, he can do better.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Stirring up PR now that her movie is coming out, like she has any intention of taking a break, she needs to be the center of attention constantly.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    A man with his intelligence and quick wit should look to someone who compliments his personality not clashes with it. She has a pretty face but her pop star lifestyle is in my opinion beneath him. He is far too worldly and deep for her self worshipping ways... She has some great songs but how long will all that last? His mind and his humour is infinite....sorry Im just a jellous bitter fattie......and admire russel.
    ^This^
    Very well said!!
    nana51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    Stirring up PR now that her movie is coming out, like she has any intention of taking a break, she needs to be the center of attention constantly.
    I still can't believe she has a new movie out!

I don't believe she will take a break, I think she will release a new album based on her divorce

'I've had enough a*se-ache from people called Katy': Russell Brand blasts Perry as their divorce is finalised

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 10:56, 17 July 2012 | UPDATED: 13:22, 17 July 2012
    It was only a matter of time before Russell Brand poked fun at Katy Perry and it seems he chose a specific day to do so.

As it was announced that the pair's divorce had been finalised, it was also revealed that the comedian had been saying some not so nice things about his ex-wife.

When filming his new show Brand X in Los Angeles this week, Brand, 37, made a cheeky comment about the singer that will no doubt upset her.

'A*se-ache': Russell rand, pictured here with ex-wife Katy Perry last year, has poked fun at the singer

While enjoying some banter with a couple on the audience called Curtis and Katy, Brand apparently suddenly interrupted them, saying: 'Anyway, enough of you. I've had enough a*se-ache from people called Katy in the last year.'

A source said of the situation: 'It was obvious he meant Katy Perry. The whole room gasped. I think it took a couple of seconds for what he'd said to sink in.

'He then laughed and shouted: "Oh no, there might be a journalist in the room," before shrugging his shoulders and murmuring "Oh well," before moving onto his next subject.'

It's over: The couple's divorce was finalised over the weekend after just 14 months of marriage

Over the weekend it was revealed that the end of the couple's 14-month marriage was officially finalised.

TMZ reported that Brand walked away from half of the $44million fortune that Perry accumulated during their time together.

The day that it was announced the divorce had been finalised, Brand chose to debut his new girlfriend to the world.
    The funnyman was spotted walking near Pacific Palisades Market with his arm draped around Isabella Brewster.

Moving on: The comedian was spotted out and about with Isabella Brewster at the weekend

Read more: Russell Brand blasts Katy Perry as their divorce is finalised | Mail Online

I'm so glad for him that he got rid of that attention-seeking person.

I hope he's not regretting it. She was not a good person for him to be with given that he actually seems to want to stay sober.
    arie_skop likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

mjw
    Elite Member

Is Isabella Brewster, Jordana's sister?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Is 'let my heart heal' the new 'exhaustion' ie I'm a bit of a druggie and need to go to rehab?
    that made me laugh out loud

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Is Isabella Brewster, Jordana's sister?
    Yes, she's the younger sister apparently.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information