Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Rupert Grint about Lindsay Lohan: "You can't act"

Quote Originally Posted by ordell View Post
    He's wrong. The girl can act, when she's on her game. Even that bitch Entertainment Lawyer praised her in 'Chapter 37.'

The more I read about her, the more I wonder if she doesn't have Aspberger's Syndrome. The signs are starting to add up.

Aspberger's?? What signs?? :S

The more I read about her, the more I wonder if she doesn't have Aspberger's Syndrome. The signs are starting to add up.
    Really? I'm an Aspie, and I can promise you that we are a bit odd, but we aren't completely fucking stupid like she is.

I don't like Lohan, but she's a much better actor than Rupert. It's not cool for an actor to go shooting his mouth off like that about another actor.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

He's wrong. The girl can act, when she's on her game. Even that bitch Entertainment Lawyer praised her in 'Chapter 37.'

I know there are people who respect her and think she's talented, but I don't think it's a good idea to start coming up with medical reasons as to why she's a whore and drug addict. It can be considered mean to people who actually do have Asperger's.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Lohan doesn't have Asperger's. She has spoiled former child star syndrome.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ agree

lets not make excuses for her behavior - if she had a mole on her butt her camp would report it, if she had asperger's it would be front line news.

She's been given to much, to soon and no clue what to do with it. Drew Barrymore screwed up in her early life and no one went around giving her a illness. Britney is bi-polar (never confirmed) and now Lohan has aspergers, whats next Paris is a famewhore because she has separation anxiety?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by birdmadgirl View Post
    Really? I'm an Aspie, and I can promise you that we are a bit odd, but we aren't completely fucking stupid like she is.
    Hokay then... if you got the condition you'd know better than I.

Silver Member

I think the lot of them definitely have narcisstistic personality disorder. Their egos and sense of entitlement are huge

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
    I can just see her reading about this and furiously puffing away on a Camel non-filter and swigging from her "water" bottle. HA!

I think that Jane Fonda described Lohan as having more emotional range than most other actresses she's worked with. That being said, Fonda is currently in the Mayo Clinic for 'mental issues'. Lindsay is a genuinely talented girl, she just seems intend on fucking up the opportunities she's been given.

Asperger syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Asperger's Disorder is a milder variant of Autistic Disorder. Both Asperger's Disorder and Autistic Disorder are in fact subgroups of a larger diagnostic category. This larger category is called either Autistic Spectrum Disorders, mostly in European countries, or Pervasive Developmental Disorders ("PDD"), in the United States. In Asperger's Disorder, affected individuals are characterized by social isolation and eccentric behavior in childhood. There are impairments in two-sided social interaction and non-verbal communication. Though grammatical, their speech may sound peculiar due to abnormalities of inflection and a repetitive pattern. Clumsiness may be prominent both in their articulation and gross motor behavior. They usually have a circumscribed area of interest which usually leaves no space for more age appropriate, common interests. Some examples are cars, trains, French Literature, door knobs, hinges, cappucino, meteorology, astronomy or history. The name "Asperger" comes from Hans Asperger, an Austrian physician who first described the syndrome in 1944. An excellent translation of Dr. Asperger's original paper is provided by Dr. Uta Frith in her Autism and Asperger Syndrome.
    A pre occupation with celebrity gossip - especially to the exclusion or detriment of 'real life relationships' - might qualify any one of us here as potential Aspie's. Then again, with the way the Internet is growing, soon we might all be Aspie's. (Supposedly Bill Gates has Asperger syndrome - he left Harvard to go work on computers in the garage. He became absolutely obsessed with the idea of personal computers. His parents left him to his own devices, and it paid off!)
    Last edited by AgentOrange; April 18th, 2008 at 10:19 AM.

Ahhh I love the Brit celebs. They just call it like they see it, none of this bullshit PR talk! I'll take an honest opinion from an actor any day, regardless of their level of talent, over the boring hyperbole of 'she was such a JOY to work with'.
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Hit By Ban Bus!

Unlike those with autism, people with AS are not usually withdrawn around others; they approach others, even if awkwardly, for example by engaging in a one-sided, long-winded speech about a favorite topic while being oblivious to the listener's feelings or reactions, such as signs of boredom or haste to leave.
    That's why I suggested Aspberger. I've heard several people describe Linds this way, including Grint.

I suspect most of it is emotion stunting, though. She's been given everything she wanted and nothing she needed by two of the worst parents I've ever seen.

Sorry Ron Weasley (you're not that famous, I don't even know your real name), but you can't act either.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information