Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rupert Grint about Lindsay Lohan: "You can't act"

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ they are all signed up to complete the series. How do I know? Because I am a nerd who reads Potter news via mugglenet.com hangs head in embarrassment.

Say what you want at least Rupert keeps his knickers on. It's a better thing not to be known than it is to be known as firecrotch.

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    This kid rocks! How refreshing.

Finally! someone has the balls to say what everyone else is thinking.

Blohan needs to run into another tree. And this time she shouldn't be wearing a seat belt, but should be traveling at 75 mph.
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Hooray to him for being so honest about his feelings toward the untalented whores running around pantyless!!!
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hit By Ban Bus!

He's wrong. The girl can act, when she's on her game. Even that bitch Entertainment Lawyer praised her in 'Chapter 37.'

The more I read about her, the more I wonder if she doesn't have Aspberger's Syndrome. The signs are starting to add up.

You guys give Rupert credit, but how many of you think that if Lindsay actually went up to him face to face, he'd be all nervous and try to take it back.
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

lol..Smart guy!
    Love ya,
    Dara

I love this kid!
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

I love Rupert.

But to be honest, I think Lindsay can act. She's just so fucked up that soon it won't matter.

Eli

This is all so funny, because despite her drug problems, Lindsay can act, but Rupert can't. He is really, really terrible at acting, actually. Even worse than Emma Watson, which is remarkable.
    Saying that Lindsay is a dick. My friend walked past her in a club in 2006 and her hair carried this marijuana musk. Idiot won't win an Oscar by the time she's 25, but she will win a place in the tribute section.

^^I agree she is a decent actress, and I have honestly found him to be annoying and a horrible actor..don't forget an ugly little thing..I know mean, but I'll never understand the hype around him either.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Rupert's problem has definitely been the directors. HP3 was the best film because it had the best director (Cuaron). Everyone else was amatuer hour

Of the HP kids, I think Emma is the weakest of the trio. Many critics have praised Rupert as the best. Dan has been inconsistent.

Tom Felton absolutely sucks. They need to recast Malfoy for 6 and 7 because he's a vital character and Felton is so awful. They should get Max Pirkis. He was awesome in 'Rome' and damn near stole the show in 'Master & Commander.'

^ I really wish more thought had been put into the chosing of HP characters, even if they had to wait an extra year before filming.

And whoever dyed Malfoy's hair did a terrible job.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

I think Daniel sucks, but he has gotten better. Emma on the other hand...
    Rupert is good, and Malfoy is comic relief in the movies anyway. We'll see if they stay true to the books for the next films.
    No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by ordell View Post
    Rupert's problem has definitely been the directors. HP3 was the best film because it had the best director (Cuaron). Everyone else was amatuer hour

Of the HP kids, I think Emma is the weakest of the trio. Many critics have praised Rupert as the best. Dan has been inconsistent.

Tom Felton absolutely sucks. They need to recast Malfoy for 6 and 7 because he's a vital character and Felton is so awful. They should get Max Pirkis. He was awesome in 'Rome' and damn near stole the show in 'Master & Commander.'

ditto on Max but he would so over shadow Daniel. Hated when the adult took over on Rome, I wish they would have stayed with Max.
    Problem is they don't give Rupert the same face time J.K. Rowling gives Ron in the book.

It's a moot point about Lindsay, a lot of directors don't want to work with her, actors don't want to work with her and she seems to really only care if her face is in the tabs.

Quote Originally Posted by ordell View Post
    He's wrong. The girl can act, when she's on her game. Even that bitch Entertainment Lawyer praised her in 'Chapter 37.'

The more I read about her, the more I wonder if she doesn't have Aspberger's Syndrome. The signs are starting to add up.
    Why is everyone in such a hurry to give a crutch to people who don't have their sh*t together? I'll never understand it. Some people just make poor choices or are as$holes. Some do/are both.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information