Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Runner Lady, Caster Semenya, is hermaphrodite. Set her up with GaGa maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    you mean besides chyna's sextape?
    yes! It was the weirdest thing.The person in it looked female and had a vagina AND a strange looking penis.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

Probably fake.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I feel sorry for anyone who has such personal issues thrust into the public spotlight; however, I find it incredibly difficult to believe nothing alerted Caster Semanya or her family or doctors to the possibility she wasn't really a she. She is an athlete. At some point, wouldn't she had have to undergone a full physical performed by team physicians? Someone knew and someone decided to enter her into women's events. That's cheating. If she had entered as a man, she would have been on equal footing, but possessing male physiology gave her a probably insurmountable advantage over her female opponents. I have to wonder if she, her family, and her team doctors and administration, or some combination thereof, knew and consciously chose to use her condition to all their advantages.

Unhappy

^ While I could see her maybe not having a regular doctor or gyno... I find it REALLY hard to believe that some sort of testing for her sport - you know, like for drugs or steriods, wouldnt have alerted someone to her abnormal/heighted testesrone levels.

That aside... how freaking humilating...
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Just when I thought I couldn't be more disgusted by the media frenzy...

Gender Row Runner Semenya Placed On Suicide Watch

Category: Celebrity Health News Monday, September 14, 2009 at 5:54:53 PM
    Font Size

South African runner Caster Semenya, who is at the center of a gender row, has been placed on suicide watch amid fears for her mental stability.

The Daily Star quoted officials as saying that psychologists are caring the 18-year-old round-the- clock after it was claimed tests had proved she was a hermaphrodite.

Leaked details of the probe by the *International Association of *Athletics Federations showed the 800m starlet had male and female sex organs - but no womb.

Lawmaker Butana Komphela, chair of South Africa's sports committee, was quoted as saying: "She is like a raped person. She is afraid of herself and does not want anyone near her. If she commits suicide, it will be on all our heads. The best we can do is protect her and look out for her during this trying time."

South African athletics officials confirmed Semenya is now receiving trauma counselling at the University of Pretoria.

Caster has not competed since the World Athletics Championships last month when the IAAF ordered gender tests on her amid claims she might be male.

Source-ANI
    SRM

Gender Row Runner Semenya Placed On Suicide Watch
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    ^ While I could see her maybe not having a regular doctor or gyno... I find it REALLY hard to believe that some sort of testing for her sport - you know, like for drugs or steriods, wouldnt have alerted someone to her abnormal/heighted testesrone levels.
    A lot of drug testing is done at random, so it's possible she hasn't had to do it yet since she's so young. Really depends on whether South Africa automatically tests its national winners that qualify for Worlds. USA probably does, but its sports organizations are much larger and its rules more established than those of some smaller countries.
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

Ugh, that poor thing. It makes me so sad she's breaking down over this, i was hoping she would deal with it well.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information