Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rumer Willis: 'Ashton Kutcher is a mentor'

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    Aww, she had a crush on him. That kind of reinforces the notion that she's a loser.
    Yes it does.

I don't think its just the chin thats so awful, I'm more perturbed by her NOSE!!!! If her nose was a regular size, her chin wouldn't seem so huge. But she has a little beak and that is so disturbing to me. Honestly, look at her face and imagine her with a larger nose, and she wouldn't look half as bad. And the sad thing is, I think she's had a nose job to look that way. Demi probably encouraged it, actually.

I think Demi loves that her daughters aren't attractive, so Ashton's head is never turned and she continues to reap all the attention.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Somebody get her ass to a plastic surgeon with a sharp chainsaw, pronto!

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Aw hey Crackho, we missed you, haven't seen you around for a bit!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I don't think its just the chin thats so awful, I'm more perturbed by her NOSE!!!! If her nose was a regular size, her chin wouldn't seem so huge. But she has a little beak and that is so disturbing to me. Honestly, look at her face and imagine her with a larger nose, and she wouldn't look half as bad. And the sad thing is, I think she's had a nose job to look that way. Demi probably encouraged it, actually.

I think Demi loves that her daughters aren't attractive, so Ashton's head is never turned and she continues to reap all the attention.
    I've also thought for a long time that her nose is just too tiny for the rest of her face. Glad someone else sees it too.

Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    Somebody get her ass to a plastic surgeon with a sharp chainsaw, pronto!

Best laugh I've had today, thank you!
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

I agree, January. Even though Rumer has a large chin, it's her nose that is out of proportion with the rest of her face. She would look much better if her nose was bigger/wider. Did her nose look that pinched when she was a kid?

Pinched noses are the worst - her and Heidi Klum really freak me out. I wish I could see pictures of Rumer as a kid and compare the noses, I just cannot believe she would be born with a nose that pinched.

If anyone has seen the movie Now and Then, Rumer played "Angela". (The little sister of Samantha as a child). I couldn't find any good pictures, but I definitely don't remember her being so horrifyingly ugly as a child. I think she's just unfortunately one of those cute kids who grows into an ugly adult.

She was pretty beastly even as a child.

Hm. Her nose does look a bit pinched in the photos of her as a kid. It's hard to see properly though, but I don't think she's had a nose job.

I hate to say a child is ugly, but she is so icky. The nose is too small and the chin is too big. She is one of those instances that I don't think people would say mean things if she got plastic surgery. I think we would all be grateful. I can't stand looking at her.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

She has her mom's nose, and her dad's chin. It's just an awful combination. The only thing pretty about her face is her eye color, and what's sad is the shape of her eyelids and brows distracts from it.

You're right nana51, everyone would be grateful if she got plastic surgery. I'm not trying to be mean to her either. I get the feeling that she's one of those girls that was NEVER picked on about her looks as a child, because of who her parents are.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Demi was on “Live with Regis and Kelly” last week and still going on and on about how well Bruce and Ashton get along. Enough already!

Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Bronze Member

She doesn't look as bad in person. I think she's just not photogenic. She came into my store a few years ago and I helped her out with a few things. She was really nice and shy. She looked like a normal chick. Her chin didn't look so bad in real life.

I guess some celebs and/or their offspring aren't photogenic.

On a side note...

Nicky Hilton, however, is a giant greaseball.
    Maureen Flanningan (Out of this World) is a raging bitch.
    So is Minnie Driver.
    Piper Parebo is a sweetheart.
    Kelly Osborne is quiet and reserved.
    And Eva from ANTM is stuck up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information