Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The ruins of Michael Jackson's Neverland

Wink

NP Sweetie - and just FYI, this site actually shows the mansion in all it's glory. Most of the sites I could find arent in English - it seems foreigners like MJ way more then Americans.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

The property has about 1500 acres of prime California real estate! A good investor could buy that place for nearly nothing in todays market, raze the entire place and put in luxury estates with it's own private runway and helipad. The landscape is beautiful! You could get the property for 30 million max, invest another 30 million in prep for house lots, infrastructure (roads, underground water and powerlines). You could easily make this into 150 seperate 10 acre estate sites, each selling anywhere from 1-3 million and make a huge profit. Alas, it takes money to make money.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I keep seeing the thread title and thinking "ruins of his face"

Quote Originally Posted by Str8_uncut-jock View Post
    The property has about 1500 acres of prime California real estate! A good investor could buy that place for nearly nothing in todays market, raze the entire place and put in luxury estates with it's own private runway and helipad. The landscape is beautiful! You could get the property for 30 million max, invest another 30 million in prep for house lots, infrastructure (roads, underground water and powerlines). You could easily make this into 150 seperate 10 acre estate sites, each selling anywhere from 1-3 million and make a huge profit. Alas, it takes money to make money.
    Let's all pool our money! How many members do we have?

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    Let's all pool our money! How many members do we have?
    Sure, I've got 20 bucks in my purse.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Miss Jackson. *snicker*
    Miss Jackson if you're nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Miss Jackson if you're nasty.
    See, I got the Outkast song in my head - "I'm sorry Miss Jackson"
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

OMG, that's freaky!! I can only imagine what it looked like in all it's glory, I'm sure any kid would be so mesmerized by having Disneyland and a zoo at their fingertips, Wacko Jacko probably planned it out just that way. I bet they had little snack stands stocked with cotton candy and Jesus juice. He probably had a little jungle gym right next to his bedroom, if not his bed, too.

I bet some rich obscure foreigner is going to buy the whole lot, then take a black light to the place and make all the money back selling DNA specimens. I bet there is a 'special conductor's room' at that train station alone filled with them! And you know his fantards will want their hands on some Jacko jackoff. With all the print and tv tabloids that will want to get on the property, this place would be a goldmine. The auction could either fetch a high price, or someone is going to make a real steal! Damn, I wish I was rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Burn it all down, then establish a ranch getaway/healing center there for abused and molested children. Fitting.
    This is a nice idea.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is the main residence:

More information on Neverland Ranch

But you never know when those pictures were actually taken; the site listed has a lot of pictures taken from various times & even a map with the layout of the complete ranch.

I find it interesting that originally, I’m sure he cant afford to have it running now, there was a “Massage Therapy Center” and “Gourmet Coffee” shop. What a waste… and what a b*tch to tear down or fix up.
    Thanks for the link! I've never seen it before. What an amazing place. When I was young I always wished I had a themepark in my back garden. But this is beyond my wildest dreams! And now it's tarnished and in ruins. Very sad. Looks like Chernobyl!

Oh to have all that money. I would totally redo it, as well as fumigating the place. But alas, I can only dream.

thats really sad seeing it in ruins but it would make a great set for a horror movie ...
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Can someone explain to me how trees can just die like that? I have no gardening or botanical knowledge. I thought all they needed were some sunshine and rain. I mean even if the estate was abandoned, how can these trees not survive?

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

good question about the tress. Perhaps he had them shippied in from some foreign place and they did't suit the climate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    thats really sad seeing it in ruins but it would make a great set for a horror movie ...
    Michael has to be in the lead roll, save a fortune on makeup!

Inaccurate article. Billie Jean just trespassed Neverland ranch, and was arrested again.

ohnotheydidnt: Billie Jean arrested at Neverland Ranch

What was the point of this article anyway? No Bubbles? That monkey ain't dead yet? How long do chimps live?

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post

Swings and roundabouts: Once fun-filled, now no MJ, no Bubbles and not even Billie Jean come to the carousel

Jackson's pet monkey - Bubbles - is in a sanctuary and the horses are at a children's riding school. It is a pitiful reflection of the demise of the one-time King of Pop.

Tumbledown and abandoned: The ruins of Michael Jackson's Neverland | the Daily Mail
    One time King of Pop? Who is it now? Actually, don't tell me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information