Page 218 of 219 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219 LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 3278
Like Tree3878Likes

Thread: The Royalty Thread

I'm constantly surprised how well Camilla looks at all the functions. Her hats, her clothes, everything is just stylish and fits her well. Usually, to me she looks the best of all the Windsors.
    Kate just looks 45 since she starves herself so much.
    Angeli likes this.

Balcony bliss! Monaco's Princess Charlene blows a kiss to the crowd as she joins her husband Prince Albert and their adorable twins for their annual National Day celebrations

• Princess Charlene dons all black outfit with statement hat today at the Monaco National Day celebrations
    • After fireworks across the harbour last night the royal family attended mass at the Cathedral of Monaco
    • The former Olympic swimmer was in London last weekend and joined Prince Harry at the rugby match

By JESSICA DUNCAN FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 07:32 EST, 19 November 2016 | UPDATED: 12:54 EST, 19 November 2016

Princess Charlene of Monaco has melted hearts showing off her adorable twins and blowing a kiss to the crowds on the National Day celebrations.
    The National Day of Monaco also known as The Sovereign Prince's Day is annually celebrated on November 19th.
    Continuing to show her class, Princess Charlene, wore a hat with beautiful red flowers on and matching red lipstick.

+29

Princess Charlene blows a kiss to the crowds with her adorable twins. Pictured, Prince Albert II (right), Princess Charlene (left) and children Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella on National Day, in Monaco

+29

On 10 December 2014, her twins were born. Daughter Gabriella Thérèse Marie was born first followed by her brother Jacques Honoré Rainier. Due to male-preference cognatic primogeniture, Jacques is first in line to the throne.

+29

Waving to the crowds the happy family smile in the sunshine with their twin children dressed both in white

+29

National Celebration Day: From left to right, Princess Caroline of Hanover (Prince Albert's older sister), Princess Stephanie of Monaco (Prince Albert's younger sister), Sacha Casiraghi (the son of Prince Albert's nephew Andrea Casiraghi), Princess Charlene of Monaco and Prince Albert II of Monaco in the Monaco Palace Courtyard today

+29

Standing outside the palace Prince Albert II salutes to the crowds as his wife Princess Charlene smiles and looks on

Wearing all black but with a statement hat with red flowers Princess Charlene has once again shown her class and style

The 38-year-old has been spotted at events around Monaco in the lead up to National Day including visiting Red Cross headquarters and giving parcels to refugees.
    The date of the National Day is traditionally determined by the reigning Prince. The previous Princes often chose the day of the saint they were named after. However, when Prince Albert II ascended the throne he ended this tradition by choosing the same day as his father Prince Rainier III.

+29

The date of the National Day is traditionally determined by the reigning Prince and is held annually with fireworks and a mass service. Pictured left to right Louis Ducruet ( the son of Princess Stephanie of Monaco), Princess Stephanie of Monaco, Princess Alexandra of Hanover (child of Princess Caroline), Princess Caroline of Hanover, Sacha Casiraghi ,Princess Charlene of Monaco,a guest, Andrea Casiraghi (child of Princess Caroline), India Casiraghi (Andrea Casiraghi's second child) ,Tatiana Santo Domingo (wife of Andrea Casiraghi), Charlotte Casiraghi (child of Princess Caroline), Pierre Casiraghi (son of Princess Caroline) and Beatrice Borromeo (a member of the ancient aristocratic House of Borromeo)

+29

From left to right: Louis Ducruet,Princess Stephanie of Monaco, Princess Alexandra of Hanover,Princess Caroline of Hanover,Sacha Casiraghi,Princess Charlene of Monaco attend the Monaco National Day Celebrations

+29

+29

With matching red nails Princess Charlene and the Monaco royal family walk to their transport to the Cathedral of Monaco

National day is typically celebrated with fireworks over the harbour the evening before and a mass in the St. Nicholas Cathedral the next morning. The people of Monaco may celebrate by waving the Monegasque flag.
    The former Olympic swimmer, who married Prince Albert in 2011 after meeting him some 11 years earlier at a swimming meet in Monaco, was wearing all black except her hat today.

+29

Arriving at the Cathedral of Monaco, the former Olympic swimmer, smiles wearing matching pearl earrings and necklace

+29

+29

Princess Charlene holds her black clothes as her coat glimmers in the Monaco sunshine on National Day of celebrations

+29

Members of the clergy enter the Cathedral of Monaco before a mass during the Monaco National Day Celebrations on November 19, 2016 in Monaco

+29

Princess Charlene of Monaco arrives the Cathedral of Monaco before a mass during the Monaco National Day Celebrations on November 19

+29

Princess Charlene married Prince Albert in 2011 after meeting him some 11 years earlier at a swimming meet in Monaco

+29

Prince Albert II of Monaco,Princess Caroline of Hanover, Princess Stephanie of Monaco and Princess Charlene of Monaco arrive at the Cathedral of Monaco before mass

+29

Waving to the crowds outside the Cathedral of Monaco Princess Charlene and Prince Albert in his royal attire

+29

+29

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene leaving the Cathedral after mass smiling and both holding their gloves

Standing with her husband, the natural beauty accented her ice blonde hair with pearl studded earrings and necklace to her day-time glamour.
    The Princess was in London last weekend as she attended several events including a Remembrance Day service with her brother Gareth Wittstock and the England rugby match at Twickenham with Prince Harry.

+29

Princess Charlene of Monaco and Prince Albert II of Monaco greet the crowd from the palace's balcony during the Monaco National Day Celebrations on November 19, 2016 in Monaco

+29

Prince Albert II, Princess Charlene and children Prince Jacques (right) and Princess Gabriella (left) who both look very calm and used to the limelight at the age of two

+29

Princess Charlene lovingly sweeps the hair from Prince Jacque's head, who is the next in line for the Manaco throne

+29

Princess Charlene and Prince Albert swap children and both look lovingly at their two-year-old son and daughter

+29

Don't look down Prince Jacques! Princess Charlene and Prince Albert in black contrast their beautiful twins wearing white

THE MONACO ROYAL FAMILY TREE AND WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THEM

For hundreds of years the Monaco royal family has descended from the House of Grimaldi apart from during French occupation between 1793 and 1814.
    The House of Grimaldi, descended from Otto Canella, a Genoese statesman, and taking their name from his son Grimaldo, were an ancient and prominent Guelphic Genoese family. Members of this family, in the course of the civil strife in Genoa between the Guelphs and Ghibellines, were banned from Genoa in 1271 and took refuge in Monaco.
    François Grimaldi seized the Rock of Monaco in 1297, starting the Grimaldi dynasty, under the sovereignty of the Republic of Genoa.
    The most recent Princes of Monaco include Rainier III (who reigned 1949–2005), who was the grandson of Louis II (1922 – 1949) and now his son Albert II (2005 – incumbent), whom has been regent for his father since 2005.
    By convention, sovereign European houses are reckoned in the male line.[citation needed] Therefore, since 1731, it has been determined genealogically that it was in fact the French noble House of Goyon-Matignon that ruled as Princes of Monaco until 1949.

+29

Princess Caroline of Hanover greets the crowd from the palace's balcony during the Monaco National Day Celebrations with her youngest grandchild India Casiraghi sucking her thumb

+29

Princess Stephanie of Monaco, Louis Ducruet and Princess Alexandra of Hanover greet the crowd from the palace's balcony

+29

Prince Harry with Charlene, Princess of Monaco at the England v South Africa, Rugby Union, Old Mutual Wealth Series, Twickenham Stadium, London, on November 12

+29

Prince Albert II and Princess Charlene of Monaco give a parcel to a Monaco's resident during the annual charity ceremony at Red Cross headquarters

A few more photos from Monaco National Day.

Charlotte and her son, I think the other boy is Princess Stephanie's son Louis.

Charlotte's coat up close.

Beatrice Borromeo, who's expecting a baby in early 2017.

Elite Member

LOVE the outfit that Charlene is wearing -- impeccably tailored, gorgeous hat, red nails, red lips, red flower on hat. She looks great (and almost happy). But Caroline looks old and haggard from a lifetime in the sun. The tweed suit doesn't do her any favors, either.
    stella blue likes this.

Charlene has the look of someone who's been getting some and it's been really good, lol!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    LOVE the outfit that Charlene is wearing -- impeccably tailored, gorgeous hat, red nails, red lips, red flower on hat. She looks great (and almost happy). But Caroline looks old and haggard from a lifetime in the sun. The tweed suit doesn't do her any favors, either.
    ITA about Charlene -- I love the entire look.

I didn't recognize Caroline!
    teforde23 likes this.

A*O

Charlene looks fab. She has a great PS doc and seems to be laying off the meds. The hat gives her a 1950s Grace Kelly vibe. I especially love her hair.
    Caroline shows what years of sun, smoking and booze will do.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Stephanie looking way better than her older sister, that's a first. I agree about Charlene, her style is great here. Her mimic seems less distorted and she seems kinda happy. Nice change.

I hate her coats. Otherwise she looks nice.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Caroline should not be crouching to try to get into the grandkids' photos. Charlene's acting skills are getting a lot better.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

​The Queen and Prince Philip celebrate their 69th wedding anniversary​

NOVEMBER 20, 2016 BY EMMY GRIFFITHS

The Queen and Prince Philip celebrated their 69 years of marriage on Sunday.

The couple, who are now just one year away from reaching their platinum anniversary, originally met at the Royal Naval College in Dartmouth in 1939 when the Queen was just 13-years-old, and began exchanging letters before eventually becoming formally engaged in 1947, following the Queen's 21st birthday. The royal pair married later in the same year. The monarch was crowned just five years after their wedding following the death of her father King George VI, who died aged only 56, and although the transition changed their lives forever the couple have always approached their royal duties with a sense of humour and affection for each other that, over the decades, is a testament to their enduring love.

The pair have been married for 69 years

When her Majesty was still a Princess, she revealed an insight into their courtship. In a letter to author Mrs Betty Shew, who was writing a book called Royal Wedding as a souvenir of their marriage, she confirmed that they would dance together at nightclubs Ciro's and Quaglino's in London. On the announcement of their marriage, rationing was still in place following WWII, and in excitement for the upcoming royal nuptials, brides-to-be from around the UK sent the then-Princess coupons to buy the perfect gown.
    However, according to biographer A.N. Wilson, her Majesty's courtiers were initially against the relationship. He said: "When she made it quite clear from the age of about 14 that she was in love with Prince Philip, who was a beautiful German Prince with blond hair, all the courtiers said he was entirely the wrong person to choose.

The couple wed in 1947

"They said it for lots of reasons, but the fact is he was wrong. The Queen is very reserved, diligent person. He isn't. He was a naval officer and he was also quite funny."
    THE QUEEN AND PRINCE PHILIP CELEBRATE 69TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY: THEIR LOVE STORY IN PICTURES

The Queen has previously spoken about her husband with affection. On their golden wedding anniversary she said: "He is someone who doesn't take easily to compliments. But he has, quite simply, been my strength and stay all these years. I and his whole family, in this and many other countries, owe him a debt greater than he would ever claim or we shall ever know."

The pair shared a photo with Prince Charles and Princess Anne
    Prince Philip has also jokily praised his wife, and once said: "You can take it from me that the Queen has the quality of tolerance in abundance." In a letter to his soon-to-be mother-in-law following their engagement, the Prince also spoke of his love for the Queen, writing: "I am sure that I do not deserve all the good things that have happened to me…. to have been spared in the war and seen victory. To have fallen in love completely and unreservedly." In another letter he wrote: "Cherish Lilibet? I wonder if that word is enough to express what is in me."

69 years, that's a pretty amazing accomplishment! The Queen really has aged well, she has such lovely skin, she looks fantastic for 90.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Caroline should not be crouching to try to get into the grandkids' photos. Charlene's acting skills are getting a lot better.
    Caroline has aged so horribly like everyone has said.

I hope the girl looks like her grandmother Princess Grace.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

There is something refreshing about Princess Caroline just allowing the aging process to take effect. She was one of the great beauties and it seems like women who were once very beautiful have a hard time letting it go (at least in Hollywood anyway) but Caroline and Stephanie too, seem to be pretty comfortable in their own skin even if it has become leathery.
    Sassiness likes this.

He reminds me of Damian from The Omen.
    lindsaywhit and Lofty Bike like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information