Page 101 of 219 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 3278
Like Tree3878Likes

Thread: The Royalty Thread

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    His own parents hinted it more than once..
    Then he must REALLY be a stinker!

The heir to the thrones is above direct discipline, that's what whipping boys are for

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

William supposedly had 'strong views' from toddlerhood through to being a teen. No one wants a wimp for a king so I am going to say Prince George's character is an asset and he will get along fine with his sibling(s) just like William and Harry do. After all, they are in the royal fishbowl together.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    William supposedly had 'strong views' from toddlerhood through to being a teen. No one wants a wimp for a king so I am going to say Prince George's character is an asset and he will get along fine with his sibling(s) just like William and Harry do. After all, they are in the royal fishbowl together.
    He's an arrogant bully and he and Kate are foisting another fake heir on the world. Notice how Georgie doesn't look like either one of them?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    She shirks from her royal duties, she controls how much William's family can see the baby...WTF? I understand William not wanting his kid to turn out like him or his dad; but it's like the Middletons are running the show.
    Ironic as the "the little heir" has no Middleton blood, but it's the only thing Carole can hold onto. They will get payback if they (the Middletons and Juggernaut, their American PR stooge) continue to slam the RF. You shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you.

Bronze Member

Kate, the Knickerless Stalker with another fake heir on the way. Yes, so there it is - what cannot be written on any other website. Apparently the order is in for a blue-eyed girl from eastern Europe to make it's way to Anmer Hall. Something very fishy is definitely up and no, I'm no "conspriacy theorist", just a fed up person.

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyByte View Post
    He's an arrogant bully and he and Kate are foisting another fake heir on the world. Notice how Georgie doesn't look like either one of them?
    I've heard this from some conspiracy theorists but to me that kid looks like a good combination of both of them, even Aunt Pippa. I see more Middleton than Windsor in George but that's a good thing to me.

There are a lot of stories coming out of the Daily Mail about the Middleton family this past week. I wonder if Prince Charles is leaking these (how he doesn't get to see his grandson and his phrase, "The March of the Middeltons")

Here's another one, I think they're implying that Kate's mum living at Amner Hall, made some of the staff quit.

Carole moves in - as a Royal housekeeper! Kate's parents take over after staff quit at William and Kate's Norfolk mansion

• Housekeepers Amy and Colin Wood left Anmer Hall, Norfolk, last month
    • The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have been looking for new staff
    • Carole and Michael Middleton moved in to their daughter's home to help
    • Duchess of Cambridge is due to give birth to her second child in April

By Charlotte Griffiths, Diary Editor For The Mail On Sunday

+5

Taking over: Carole Middleton is to fill in while William and Kate find new household staff

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge can finally breathe a sigh of relief after finding new housekeepers to run their Norfolk estate – Kate’s mum and dad.
    Last month I revealed that William and Kate had lost the services of Amy and Colin Wood, their valuable husband-and-wife team.
    Now I understand that Carole and Michael Middleton are personally filling the void while they help Kate look for some new hired help to maintain elegant Anmer Hall.
    Though Carole has stopped short of scrubbing floors, she is said to be organising every detail of running the household from her own quarters in an annexe of the 100-room Georgian manor.
    Kate’s father Michael is thought to be overseeing the gardening, and has been involved in making arrangements to clear a mole infestation which has ruined a pretty lawn overlooking the Sandringham estate.
    It is believed that Carole, 60, and her 65-year-old husband have now committed themselves to staying in Norfolk until Kate’s second child arrives next month.
    Mr and Mrs Wood started working for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge in September last year when restoration work was being completed on the Georgian mansion.
    The property was given to the Royal couple by the Queen after they got married.
    The Woods lived at the site with their five-year-old son, with Mrs Wood looking after the ten-bedroom property and her husband in charge of landscaping and the garden.
    The couple had previously been trusted employees at the Sandringham estate and it is thought they will return to work there after five months with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and their son, Prince George.
    Sources say that Kate, who has endured another difficult pregnancy, has been ‘tetchy’ and can only be truly placated by her mother – one of the many reasons why William is happily

Mrs Middleton has previously been said to be a frequent visitor to Anmer Hall.
    But news of the Middletons’ involvement in running the Cambridge family home comes at a time when reports suggest that Prince Charles is growing anxious about how little he sees his grandchild.
    A family friend tells me: ‘When George arrived, Kate and William moved into Kate’s parents’ house. This time the Middletons are moving in to Anmer with William and Kate.
    There is plenty of space and Kate really wants her mother around. At the moment Carole is getting everything in place because the baby is due around April 25.’
    Prince George giggles during Australia zoo visit (archive)

+5

The couple have been left in the lurch since Amy and Colin Wood, their valuable husband-and-wife team, quit last month

The Middletons were the first to meet Prince George after his birth in 2013 – ahead of Charles and his wife Camilla – and it seems they are set to be favourites when it comes to getting access to George’s brother or sister too.
    Another source added: ‘William is very happy to sit back and let Carole take up the reins. She is ensuring that Anmer runs like clockwork. The nursery and staff will be an oasis of calm and evenings will be sacrosanct for relaxation, sleep and recovery.’
    The Middletons spent Christmas at Anmer Hall - with the Duke and Duchess flouting royal tradition by being absent from the normal get together at the Queen's lunch at Sandringham.
    There have also been rumours that the Middletons are considering buying a house in Norfolk to be close to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and their young family. This could be a great help for the Duchess because William will be starting his new job as a helicopter pilot with East Anglian Air Ambulance in the summer.
    The family home in Bucklebury is a frequent bolthole for Kate, who also retreated there for a week in October last year as she again struggled with the extreme morning sickness that marked her first pregnancy.

+5

Kate's mother is thought to be running every inch of the household from her quarters at Anmer Hall (above)

Despite the presence of Spanish nanny Maria Borallo, Mrs Middleton was seen taking Prince George off her daughter's hands as he dealt with her morning sickness. She is said to prefer being there than Kensington Palace because she can retreat from the public eye.
    Officials were forced to announce the Duchess of Cambridge's pregnancy in September, which was earlier than planned, because her acute morning sickness meant she was forced to cancel a number of public engagements.
    The Duchess was hospitalised with hyperemesis gravidarum and severe dehydration during her first pregnancy with Prince George. But doctors have been better prepared this time and it has been suggested she may even have been treated with a drip at home.

Wills is really rockin' that bald spot. Every time I see the guy, he has less hair.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

A*O

I've heard other stories about the rapid turnover of staff chez Cambridge. There was obviously a massive problem between them and their housekeeper/gardener and it's significant they were asked to continue working for the royal family elsewhere rather than be sacked outright. It's increasingly obvious that Kate calls the shots in that relationship and she has no intention of behaving as she should in her exceptional circumstances.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Wills is really rockin' that bald spot. Every time I see the guy, he has less hair.
    He's not even trying to cover it up...
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

How do you know he is an arrogant bully? How do you know George is 'fake?' He looks like the round faced Middletons to me.

Ironic as the "the little heir" has no Middleton blood, but it's the only thing Carole can hold onto. They will get payback if they (the Middletons and Juggernaut, their American PR stooge) continue to slam the RF. You shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you.
    Where are they slamming the RF? Most grandmothers would get involved in helping with grandchildren.
    Kittylady likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

A*O

I'm sure the RF regards the Middletons as insufferable middle class new money parvenus who put the milk in first, say "Pardon" and hold their knives like pencils who simply don't know how things should be done. Likewise no doubt the Middletons find the formality, restrictions and stifling protocols around royal life very challenging. For all her wonderful qualities HMQ is an absolute stickler for old habits and lives in the time warp of her childhood when life was very different. The rest of the household/family including Charles who's never known anything different take their cues from her so I'm sure the Middletons and especially Kate find it all a bit suffocating. But I'm not sure that this kind of "up yours" behaviour won't backfire badly if they push their luck too far.

They are willing to let Kate have it her way because she's got William pussywhipped into submission about taking on his destiny. He has shown some worrying reluctance to accept what's expected of him and Kate seems able to keep him on track. But she (and her family) haven't yet grasped that they can't have it both ways. They can't bask in the wealth, privilege and status of "royal" life and yet still expect to follow their own agenda of privacy and happy families locked away behind the walls of a choice of lavishly appointed residences.

There's BIG trouble brewing in paradise my friends. Grab the popcorn.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Bronze Member

Originally Posted by BunnyByte

How do you know he is an arrogant bully? How do you know George is 'fake?' He looks like the round faced Middletons to me.

Originally Posted by BunnyByte

Where are they slamming the RF? Most grandmothers would get involved in helping with grandchildren.

Why are you so defensive?

Why are you so hostile towards a child? Did he bite you, or piss in your eye while you were changing his diaper? And all toddlers are arrogant, in the truest definition of the word.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information