Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Royal Wedding: Peter Phillips marries Autumn Kelly

Elite Member

That paper really hates Autumn Kelly - OMG, she's Canadian, middle class, of Irish extraction - and they called Laval a backwater!

Beatrice is an idiot if she can't even choose a hat for a damn wedding!

A*O

I still don't get "gorgeous" Kate Middleton. She always looks older than her years and flat and dull. There's no 'spark'.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I still don't get "gorgeous" Kate Middleton. She always looks older than her years and flat and dull. There's no 'spark'.
    i agree. i think that's why people like her so much - i never got why the typical, dull 'girl next door' look was so popular.
    her jacket is beautiful though and her little veiled pillbox hat is very chic.
    i LOVE all the hats!!! one day, i hope to be invited to a posh wedding in the UK, or even to the races or something, just so i can go crazy and get a hat with birds on it or something.

the bride's dress is ok, i love the front part of the bodice and the lace sleeves - such a nice change from the same shitty strapless dress 99% of brides in the past 5 years seem to go for - but the skirt is too pouffy and i don't like the bow in the back. and i do think it was trashy of her to sell the story to hello! magazine, it's not like she needs the cash now.

chelsy looks like a saloon slut or something in that pic. i think it was a particularly bad angle but still, the girl has no class. still, i can't help but like her.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Silver Member

Autumn Kelly looks beautiful, and Zara i find stunning. Kate Middleton is very meh, average looking girl. If she was a colour she'd be Magnolia. Prince William was handsome about five years ago, but the Windsor genes have surfaced with a vengeance now.

I prefer Chelsy, she's so chavvy but i think she's brilliant.

The less said about Beatrice the better.
    You just smile and roll your eyes to the back of your head.

HOw did Anne have such great looking kids. And poor Charles and the rest of them.......... not so much.
    Jack I swear.

Silver Member

Anne married out of the Royal family and lucky Zara got her dad's looks. Bea unfortunately got Andrew's (not that Sarah Ferguson was ever a looker). William was given a temporary reprieve with Diana's genes before the Windsor ones took hold, and Harry i do not believe is Charles's.

The rest of them - well that's what centuries of (well-documented) inbreeding will do for you.
    You just smile and roll your eyes to the back of your head.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I thought she looked kind of bitter ... probably mad and pouting because it wasn't her marrying into the Royal Family. I bet Wills got an earful later on.

The Queen looked great, but to me, she always looks great. I just love her.

Charles is looking really old. I saw some pics of him a while back and I was rather shocked to see how grey he is now.

Don't care for the new bride at all. It was incredibly tacky and classless of her to sell the wedding to a magazine. I am ashamed she is Canadian.

the bride and groom look beautiful, as do her bridesmaids.

Camilla always seems to look like she has a bird on her head (yes I know that is her style) and as for those butterflies...... well words cannot be expressed. LOL
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by viggofan View Post
    as for those butterflies...... well words cannot be expressed. LOL
    In the pic with guests descending the steps, you can see that Bea is wearing a Rainbow Brite style dress of many colors, completely clashing with the muted colors of most guests. She seems to have inherited/ learned her mother's habit of fashion gaffes from her early days in public.

As for the royal kids, I think Eugenie, who favors Fergie more than Andrew, is pretty.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Whoa a Canadian snuck in, you go chicky.

She had to renounce her Catholic faith? Oh come on Henry the Eighth is alive and well..... still?

Camilla is one of those folks whose looks well never leave her, she never had any to begin with.

Groom is hot and so is the bride.

I look at those stupid hats and wonder how many birds got plucked to make them look fashionable?

Nice wedding..... btw I thought Kate Middleton looked beautiful

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I l ove Bea's head-dress/hat/menagerie. It makes me smile. I think the bridesmaids dresses are nice on their own but not particularly suited to a group of rather bosomy women. But then, the bride looks thin in comparison so good work on her part.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I love Kate Middleton's jacket. It is so chic.

I like Chelsy. And who wouldn't be happy to be with Harry- I would!
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.
    Robert Frost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information