Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Rosie O’Donnell’s teenage daughter is missing

Police: Rosie O'Donnell's Daughter Was Staying With Man Convicted on Drug Offenses
    By David Chang and NBC 4 New York Staff

The New Jersey man who Rosie O'Donnell's missing daughter was staying with was convicted on drug offenses, according to police.

Steven Sheerer, 25, of Barnegat Township was arrested in 2012. Sheerer was in a car with another woman when they were stopped by police following a two-month narcotics investigation. The woman had heroin and drug paraphernalia on her while her 1-year-old and 3-year-old children were in the back seat of the car, police told NBC Philadelphia.

Police also searched Sheerer's home on Village Drive where they found heroin, marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

Sheerer was arrested and charged with third-degree possession of heroin with the intent to distribute, third-degree possession of heroin, third-degree endangering the welfare of a child, and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was later convicted on those charges.

Police confirmed Rosie O'Donnell's daughter Chelsea was staying with Sheerer when she was found Tuesday, a week after she had last been seen by family.

Barnegat Township Police say they received a call from the Rockland County Sheriff's Department earlier Tuesday evening asking them to check a few homes on Village Drive for a missing juvenile.

An officer went to Sheerer's home and found O'Donnell. She was then taken to the Barnegat Township Police headquarters.

Police have not yet revealed the connection O'Donnell had with Sheerer but don't believe anything criminal occurred while she was with him. Authorities said she suffers from mental illness and hadn't been taking her medication.

Video from the Asbury Park Press shows Chelsea O'Donnell being picked up by an SUV at the Barnegat Township Police Department Tuesday night.

Rosie O'Donnell also announced on Twitter Tuesday night that her daughter was found safe. O'Donnell tweeted shortly before 6:30 p.m. Tuesday that "chelsea has been found safe and is safe in police custody - thank u all for the help and light #missingchildren."

Chelsea O’Donnell had been last seen at her Rockland County home on Aug. 11, Rosie O'Donnell said on her website earlier in the day. South Nyack police were alerted that she was missing on Sunday, and they had been searching for her since. She apparently left the home with her 6-month-old therapy puppy, a 9-pound black terrier named Bear.

"Rosie wants to thank everyone for their help, especially the South Nyack, NY and Barneget Light, NJ police departments," Cindi Berger, a representative for Rosie O'Donnell, said in a statement to NBC 4 New York. "Her daughter Chelsea O’Donnell has been located by the police and is safe in their custody."

Rosie O'Donnell tweeted photos of her missing daughter Tuesday afternoon. One tweet early Tuesday featured the caption "dude was asking for u today .... dude #urFAMILY #call."

Read more: Police: Rosie O'Donnell's Daughter Was Staying With Man Convicted on Drug Offenses | NBC 10 Philadelphia
    Follow us: @nbcphiladelphia on Twitter | nbcphiladelphia on Facebook
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^^^^
    i would kill the stupid little bitch, mental illness or not.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    How do animals relieve themselves on a plane? Seems like it's all getting out of hand. The human toilets are bad enough.
    They don't. I've flown with my cat before (because I was moving to a different country, not because I take my pussy on vacation with me ) and he was in the cabin in a carrier and you stop feeding them 12 hours before the flight and no water I think 6 hours before and then they're fine. My poor cat was so good too. He didn't enjoy it and was rather terrified the whole time and kind of out of it because I gave him a very mild sedative but from airport to final destination it was about 14 hours and he didn't poo or pee once.
    Bombshell and MsDark like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^^
    i would kill the stupid little bitch, mental illness or not.

They don't. I've flown with my cat before (because I was moving to a different country, not because I take my pussy on vacation with me ) and he was in the cabin in a carrier and you stop feeding them 12 hours before the flight and no water I think 6 hours before and then they're fine. My poor cat was so good too. He didn't enjoy it and was rather terrified the whole time and kind of out of it because I gave him a very mild sedative but from airport to final destination it was about 14 hours and he didn't poo or pee once.
    Agreed, I'd beat her little ass. I really think teens today are far more ignorant of the world and people around them than ever before. They seem to think that "meeting" someone on social media means you know them.

nah. teens have always been idiots.
    sluce, Nevan, lindsaywhit and 12 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Social media just makes it easier for them to meet the strangers.
    mostroop and Jazzy like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Social media just makes it easier for them to meet the strangers.
    True but I really think they feel they know these strangers and are too trusting of them.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i was in a first class seat on united once and the passenger next to me had her LAB sitting in the floorspace at my seat. this meant i could not extend my legs, so yeah, i politely asked her to move her dog. she acted put out and said but he's a guide dog for the blind. i told her as far as i could tell, she could see and i wanted my seat, unoccupied by a dog. the flight attendant came over and yeah, the passenger WORKED for guide dogs for the blind and for whatever reason, thought the dog was entitled to my space. she had to move the dog. that's the only issue i've ever had. everyone else i've ever seen had their dog or cat crated, so no big deal to me but i have no pet allergies. if i had an allergy, then i'm sure my attitude would be different.
    Way off topic, I'm sorry. This just pissed me off. If you were both in first class, why didn't she let the dog sit in HER floor space? Some people are so freaking entitled ...

czb

^^^ i don't think that applies just to teenagers ....

@charmed.

@nevan - the woman thought that because the lab was a guide dogs trainee, he should have special privileges. that's why i called the flight attendant, there is no way i could reason with someone like that and i wasn't going to try.
    sluce and Nevan like this.

Boring facts. US has very different rules for "emotkonal support dogs" vs assistance dogs. (Ie more & for different reasons).
    Flying into the UK, on schedule flights pets/animals travel cargo; charter flights tbey can travel in the cabin with their ow er.

How do animals relieve themselves on a plane? Seems like it's all getting out of hand. The human toilets are bad enough.
    I seem to recall reading an article in the past year or so where a flight had to make an emergency landing because a very large dog took some very large dumps and made a huge mess.

Found it!

Dog Poop On Plane Prompts Emergency Landing For US Airways Flight

^ Gross. As if Gerard Depardieu and drunks and would-be terrorists were not enough to contend with. Flying started off by being luxurious and glamorous. Not an endurance test!Anyway, I agree with Sput. This silly teen has caused an enormous fuss.Speaking of trusting teens, there is another story about Charlie Watts' granddaughter (I can't post anything) who invited three males to her flat at 3am (because that's what you do) and they stole her stuffed wolf worth £32,000. Teens have scrambled eggs for brains.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Jesus Charlie Watt's kids have kids old enough to be teens? One of my old bf's nephews dated his daughter and that makes me feel really old.

I think that teens have always been gullible when it comes to meeting people, especially when "love" and hormones are involved. Now, with social media, I think these kids really feel as if they know the person they're chatting with and exchanging pictures with. They can Skype, FaceTime, etc. and learn everything they need to know about the person (or so they think). I think even the smartest kid can be fooled by someone they preys on their weaknesses. Kids tend to spill a lot of details about their personal lives and they don't even realize that they're doing it.
    czb likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Boring facts. US has very different rules for "emotkonal support dogs" vs assistance dogs. (Ie more & for different reasons).
    Flying into the UK, on schedule flights pets/animals travel cargo; charter flights tbey can travel in the cabin with their ow er.
    I thought the UK had pretty strict quarantine rules for incoming international dogs (similar to Australia and far east).
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I thought the UK had pretty strict quarantine rules for incoming international dogs (similar to Australia and far east).
    Oh mama! I was just talking transit not the rabies vacination/66478 days waiting period/certificate/etc.
    It is fairly complex but its the same for the whole of the EU now.
    What might be different is that we (UK) dont have rabies unlike mainland EU so we (UK) will drop your pet in quarantine for 4 month / untill compliant

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information