Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: Ronan Farrow mocks his dad 'Woody Allen' on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i don't think it's lack of empathy. like i said, everyone goes through traumatic shit.
    to give you an example, my dad died. i still mourn him and feel sad and while it's not something that will ever stop hurting, i'm not going to be a debbie downer and fb-post or tweet some depressing shit about how i miss my dead daddy and how much father's day sucks for me now. if someone did that right after losing their father, sure i'd let it slide because it's still fresh but not when years have passed.
    Fair enough, but that's you. People have different ways of handling things, and it certainly wouldn't be in my place to tell someone to "get over it" when it comes to a traumatic family situation whether it's a death in someone's family or some sort of sexual abuse that may have occurred, especially in Ronan's case in which he was thrust into the spotlight and it had nothing to do with him. They may have gone to therapy to deal with it, they may have made peace with the situation, but if they want to tweet about it or make a post on Facebook, that's on them.

And if someone told them to "get over it" because "it happened 20 years ago," I'd certainly respect their right to read their asses for having the nerve to sit on their high horse and telling them how to deal with a situation.
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; June 19th, 2012 at 08:15 PM.
    dilligaf and d2791 like this.

All this was is just that sweet 'karma' that people like to mention, coming home to roost on a 'homewrecking whore'. All our cheating threads are loaded with 'karma will get him/her', etc.

Farrow was a homewecker, ergo, her home was wrecked by karmic justice. Score one for the universe.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

That's Mia, we're talking about Ronan here.
    hustle4alivin likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    All this was is just that sweet 'karma' that people like to mention, coming home to roost on a 'homewrecking whore'. All our cheating threads are loaded with 'karma will get him/her', etc.

Farrow was a homewecker, ergo, her home was wrecked by karmic justice.
    oh yeah, i'd forgotten that tidbit.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    That's Mia, we're talking about Ronan here.
    Not only that - Mia was punished already by engaging in physical congress with the deeply unfortunate-looking Woody Allen. I think Karma's work was not only done, but had actually gone into extra innings.

I'm not gonna make assumptions about what this kid is has gotten over or not just because he made a smart-assed tweet. I don't even know the motherfucker, for one thing.

If he can joke about it, that says something, IMO.

Artistic talent does not make Woody Allen above reproach.

Yeah Mia's home was wrecked by someone she brought into it to raise as her own child. That's a karmic mother-fucker right there. Actually, it's Soon-Yi who's got it coming to her then, right? Tick tock.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Poor Ronan can tweet about it to Lovely Previn. She hasn't gotten over it yet either.

Ronan aside, and maybe he was kidding- IRL I tend to avoid people that can move past things on the oustide. I know we all carry things inside.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

Farrow was a homewecker, ergo, her home was wrecked by karmic justice. Score one for the universe.
    Yes, because Ronan snarking about this on Twitter has everything to do with what happened between Mia and Andre and Dory Previn. I'm so enlightened now, thank you. [/sarcasm]

...However, it is one hell of a karmic justice if one believes in that!
    MsDark and greysfang like this.

Oh, I didn't realize we had to stay totally on narrow topic and weren't allowed to fuck about.

Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to reread the rules.

Can I wish for Eddie Cibrian to cheat with Soon-Yi then? I would say one of the daughters in a few years (whichever one Woody doesn't choose) but I don't think I can wait that long in this case!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I don't believe straw man arguments are in the rules.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I don't believe straw man arguments are in the rules.
    If that was the case, all message boards would cease to exist, wouldn't they?
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; June 19th, 2012 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post

Indignant much aren't we? Ronan has every right to feel the way he does. It's not in our place to tell him to "get over it," sorry. Families were torn apart over this, so I certainly understand Ronan being a bit peeved about this.

And I'm hardly the moral police on this site, so miss me with that. I'm gave my opinion just like you are! Have a blessed day!
    Were you ever adopted by Mia Farrow? Seriously, what is your fucking stake in this and you have taken upon you to insult and belittle anyone who doesn't completely agree with you? Maybe you should look into that.

Editted: I'm mad about other things and this shit is really not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    Were you ever adopted by Mia Farrow? Seriously, what is your fucking stake in this and you have taken upon you to insult and belittle anyone who doesn't completely agree with you? Maybe you should look into that.

Oh and take your blessed day and shove it, I'm an atheist.
    Now I think you're overreacting. I don't see anywhere that hustle insulted or belittled anyone.
    hustle4alivin and sluce like this.

*liberally tosses handfuls of chill pills into thread*
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information