Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rolling Stone Magazine full article: The Tragedy of Britney Spears

Cherry! Thanks for doing this!!! I'm trying to save money and magazines are just not in the budget - you're a lifesaver!!!!!!

^^
    No problem heathersharon! I went to ONTD, I saw & GRABBED.

edit: anyone else transfixed?? kinda like everything we've known has been finally put into print?
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I thought it was kind of icky that she WANTED to walk around naked in front of her parents. I don't think I was a modest teenager, but the last people I wanted to see me naked was my parents (the football team was ok though). That part just gave me the willies.

^^
    I agree. I also think it's really disturbing that her mother really encouraged her to get breast implants. Also, just from reading this...it's so obvious that she's been a full blown addict for years--"I need 3 Red Bulls and my doctor!" Sounds like Elvis Presley...

edit: AND...she's so still not over Justin. Just as I've always suspected.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^ She's a heaping pile of a hot shit mess that's for sure.

I can understand why she's pissed, but she's wrong. If you hate the industry and what it did to you, then quit and be boring. Nobody cares whatever happend to Peter Frampton - and he came alive!!! Nobody is harrassing Tiffany for pictures of her pumping gas. Nobody knows or cares where the New Kids on the Block get their prescriptions filled.

If you don't want it anymore, Britney, just fade away.

THe interesting thing about this article so far is that Larry Rudolph isn't a total Saint as we were led to believe. If Britney had been given more room to be herself, she likely wouldn't have as many issues.

And its sad that we are all apparently right-on about her STILL not being over Justin. Damn sad and more than a little pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post

The Animal had to go to rehab: Eric Clapton’s Crossroads, in Antigua, but she stormed out one day later, flying to Miami, and then coach-class to LA to see her family. She arrived at Federline’s house for her babies, but he had joined forces with Lynne and Rudolph, and wouldn’t talk to her until she registered at the Malibu rehab center Promises. She circled his house three times, furious at having to concede to their demands, before pulling into a random hair salon in the Valley and taking her hair off in big clumps, less as a penance than a liberation. Then she stayed up for 48 hours straight driving around, sucking down dozens of Red Bulls, afraid that she was being followed by demons, or that a cellphone charger was taping her thoughts, and obsessively listening to the radio for news about Anna Nicole Smith’s death early that month. This was her fate, she declared - she was next.
    I find this part to be really disturbing.

^^
    That meth scares the shit out of me.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ That shit's happened to me before. It's like your sooooo freakin' tired that you start to hallucinate. It's even happened to me sober before (though most of the time it WAS drug-induced...but not by hallucinogenic drugs).

I THINK that's the end of it guys, ONTD wouldn't let me refresh again...they may have taken it down already. Anywho, very interesting to say the least.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    I THINK that's the end of it guys, ONTD wouldn't let me refresh again...they may have taken it down already. Anywho, very interesting to say the least.
    Thanks for posting it. Double thanks for letting me save money/ By save money, I mean hitting the coffee shack in the morning and getting a grasshopper coffee.

Yes, Cherry, I was totally transfixed! Thanks so much for posting the article. I'll still pick up the magazine if I happen to see it but in case I don't..it was verrrry interesting. I can't believe someone typed all that up!

Don't know if anyone else noticed this....

Under the terms of their prenup, Kevin Federline was due only $1 million of Britney’s estimated $30 million fortune

wtf...last year it was $100 million, more recently $40 million, now they're saying $30 million?? where the hell did all this money go??

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    Yes, Cherry, I was totally transfixed! Thanks so much for posting the article. I'll still pick up the magazine if I happen to see it but in case I don't..it was verrrry interesting. I can't believe someone typed all that up!

Don't know if anyone else noticed this....

Under the terms of their prenup, Kevin Federline was due only $1 million of Britney’s estimated $30 million fortune

wtf...last year it was $100 million, more recently $40 million, now they're saying $30 million?? where the hell did all this money go??

Frapps get expensive.

edit: FOUND IT! See above.

I'll get it Cherry. Why are you locked out of ONTD??

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information