Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree1046Likes

Thread: Robin Williams dead

The fucking cock sucker on Fox just made a careless statement that Robin killed himself while his kids are in their 20s and said it perhaps he was a coward.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Fox is not the only network lacking class.

sluce, SoCalMarie, *DIVA! and 3 others like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

czb

aerials of his home? that is just nasty. the residents of tib won't stand for that ....
    Palermo likes this.

Shepard Smith has a lot of nerve referring to Robin Williams as a coward. Show us bravery Shepard and come out of the closest.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Here's an interview he did with his daughter Zelda when they were promoting the new Legend of Zelda 3DS games. She seems pretty awesome and his love and warmth for her just shines through. Depression is a terrible disease, it convinces you that your loved ones would be better off without you. That's the only way I can see him ever leaving his kids like this.

"Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Rest In Peace, Beautiful Soul....
    Thank you sharing your talents with millions of people. You, and you alone, inspired many....
    My heart is heavy knowing that you were in a place where you thought there was no way out, because I am familiar with that feeling....Millions of people are all too familiar with that feeling.

I hope your soul is finally at peace.
    And I hope that the millions who find themselves in that same mental place at some point or another (myself included) famous or not, stop in that moment, open their eyes, and recognize all of the love that is around them. Easier said then done, I know - but we all have to continue to fight to overcome the obstacles, whatever they may be, put in front of us.
    Victory is so much sweeter when you can look back and say: I did it. I overcame. I won.

ETA: I thought this was cool to share... one of the many times Robin visited the Troops. I loved that he was a supporter of our troops.
    A couple of my military friends stationed in Camp Pendleton that were deployed and got the opportunity to see him/meet him multiple times, have said nothing but great things about him, how gracious he was to everyone.

Along with a couple of tweets I've read from service men and women, my friends also have said that they considered him the "Bob Hope of our time" (which I agree with, and think it's an awesome compliment):

Last edited by SoCalMarie; August 11th, 2014 at 10:40 PM.
    CL**, Annika, sprynkles and 6 others like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

As long as people look down on people with depression and other mental illnesses there will always be a stigma!! Always a second guess in whether you can speak out if you are in need. People think if a person is functioning in everyday life instead of being reclusive they are fine...not always the case!!!
    Last edited by *DIVA!; August 11th, 2014 at 10:44 PM.
    Icepik, sluce, KrisNine and 14 others like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Really sad to see what depression can do. RIP.

Depression is a bitch!!!
    KrisNine and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

No no no no this can't be true. I loved him. He was so adored.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    Here's an interview he did with his daughter Zelda when they were promoting the new Legend of Zelda 3DS games. She seems pretty awesome and his love and warmth for her just shines through. Depression is a terrible disease, it convinces you that your loved ones would be better off without you. That's the only way I can see him ever leaving his kids like this.

NoNo, that made me cry a little. Gorgeous daughter he has too. Zelda. AWESOME.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Oh Robin, I am so sad. R.I.P

Such sad news. I'm sure he knew how much people loved him. Imagine how overwhelming his sadness must have been that it couldn't sustain him. I hope he is at peace.

I'd forgotten that Robin and Christopher Reeve were at Juilliard together and remained lifelong friends. And that he paid a ton of Reeves' medical bills. I hope they are sharing a laugh again.

He loved his local team too. The Giants organization posted this and said "rest in peace, dear friend."

SoCalMarie and Cinnamon*Girl like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    As long as people look down on people with depression and other mental illnesses there will always be a stigma!! Always a second guess in whether you can speak out if you are in need. People think if a person is functioning in everyday life instead of being reclusive they are fine...not always the case!!!
    This.

So sad that he couldn't fight the black dog any longer.
    sparkles likes this.

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information