Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829 LastLast
Like Tree1046Likes

Thread: Robin Williams dead

No. The coroner's report confirmed no drugs (other than therapeutic levels for his conditions) or alcohol in his system. And this thing with the watches, according to the report, happened the day before his death.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Hmm, that makes it even stranger, maybe he didn't want the wife to have his watches so he moved them since the will states that the house they shared together and their belongings go to the wife? But then again is does exclude jewelry...
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

His wife said he had been acting paranoid so the watch thing doesn't have to be about anything except his own inner turmoil / paranoia.
    czb likes this.

The kids issued a statement saying they haven't been to the Tiburon house since his death, and haven't removed anything from the house. Too lazy to look it up. I think they're a little bit of gold digging going on both sides.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Robin Williams Murder Bombshell

-A +A
    Published on: July 1, 2015
    by NATIONAL ENQUIRER STAFF
    Photography by: Corbis

An exhaustive National ENQUIRER investigation into the secret police files on the death of comic legend ROBIN WILLIAMS has uncovered compelling evidence the actor did not commit suicide, but was in fact murdered in his own home!

That’s what top experts believe could have REALLY caused the Oscar winner’s sudden death on August 11, 2014, at his Tiburon, Calif. home.
    Though the Marin County coroner ruled it a suicide by hanging, The ENQUIRER obtained the cops’ investigative documents under Freedom Of Information law.
    We commissioned Dan Hanks, a former paid technical advisor to the Marin County Sheriff, to analyze the case.
    His stunning conclusion: There are a slew of baffling questions!

“I believe the coroner’s office and their investigators didn’t go far enough, for whatever reason, in their probe,” Dan told The ENQUIRER in a world exclusive interview. “It seems the coroner was ready to close the case, and didn’t want to look at any alternate theories of what might have happened.”

In addition to one of those theories – the strong possibility Robin, 63, could have been ambushed during a robbery – these are among the key issues that Dan and other experts believe should have been explored further before the sensational rush to judgment: ROBIN WAS DRUGGED … AND THEN KILLED! At the time of his death, the “Good Will Hunting” star was prescribed a cocktail of potent medications with potentially fatal side effects, and the drugs could easily have been manipulated to make him black out. Then, when Robin was unconscious, his body could have been set up to look as if he’d committed suicide.

THE MYSTERIOUSLY LOCKED DOOR In another troubling conclusion, the coroner noted that the door to the bedroom where Robin’s body was found was locked from the inside. “But the report also noted that the door had a push-button lock that anyone could have opened with a bobby pin!” said Dan. “So, anyone who wanted to set up a suicide scene could have gone in, arranged it the way they wanted and then locked the door behind them! “And the coroner apparently didn’t ask who else knew the layout of the house.” According to the coroner’s report, Robin “had enough drugs in his system to at least fall asleep,” added Dan. “So the scenario of drugging him first would make sense because then you can manipulate him very easily, and place him in any position you want.”

ROBIN CONDUCTED AN INTERNET SEARCH IN HIS FINAL HOURS The actor had been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease, and in his final 24 hours, he frantically began looking up drugs on the Internet. A post-mortem exam showed he had an undiagnosed case of dementia – a condition that could explain his bizarre behavior. Dr. Richard Shepherd, a pathologist, said on the British TV series, “Autopsy,” that Robin’s online research suggested he knew “there was something else wrong with him … something that he couldn’t put his finger on.”
    ROBIN DISPLAYED NO SUICIDAL TENDENCIES Robin’s wife, Susan Schneider, told police that when he left their bedroom for the final time around 11:30 p.m. on Aug. 10, he seemed “excited” and had rummaged through the closet to retrieve his iPad. Also, according to the sheriff’s report, at 6:53 p.m. on Aug. 10, Robin “called [name redacted] and made plans to drop off his wrist watches for safekeeping … He was reportedly worried about them and wanted to keep them safe.” The “Mrs. Doubtfire” actor put his watches in a sock and “drove to the unnamed person’s house between 9 and 9:30 to drop off the watches,” the report said. Those activities “don’t appear to be those of someone who is readying to commit suicide,” said Dan, 68, a licensed private investigator.
    NO EVIDENCE OF TRAUMA Even more shocking, the coroner’s report contained “little evidence” that the beloved star died a violent death, which would be expected with a hanging, Dan pointed out. “Hanging oneself is a violent process with writhing, but there is little to show that occurred,” he said. “The ligature marks are not especially demonstrative, and there was little or no hemorrhaging. “That suggests that he was asleep or incapacitated at the time that his oxygen supply was cut off.” In conclusion, Dan said: “Was it murder? I think that has to be looked into. “Could he have had an overdose? “Possibly, but we don’t see any kind of results from the lab. “I think the coroner’s office was a little quick to say that Robin hanged himself, was on medication and was battling a major illness instead of doing a thorough job and seeing where the facts led them.” 

Before y'all go "its the National Enquirer", just think on, it wouldn't be the firs time that they solved a murder, and they have broken some great stuff (Reilly & the love child, etc).
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Also, according to the sheriff’s report, at 6:53 p.m. on Aug. 10, Robin “called [name redacted] and made plans to drop off his wrist watches for safekeeping … He was reportedly worried about them and wanted to keep them safe.” The “Mrs. Doubtfire” actor put his watches in a sock and “drove to the unnamed person’s house between 9 and 9:30 to drop off the watches,” the report said. Those activities “don’t appear to be those of someone who is readying to commit suicide,” said Dan, 68, a licensed private investigator.

I think the opposite...why would he suddenly be so concerned about his watch collection that he would take them to a friend's house at 9:30 at night? I would say, because he wanted to make sure they weren't pilfered after he was found dead.
    sluce, missbazilb, rollo and 5 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

LOL! I have no opinion, just thought you'd like some more speculation!
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Well of course, and I thank you.
    Novice likes this.

I'm not buying it.
    sluce and Clubber Lang like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I think there's a perfectly reasonable explanation as to why he had drugs in his system!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

The man just received a Parkinson's diagnosis and feared there was something even further wrong with him... Seems like suicide was a viable explanation for what happened to him. I wonder if Robin's kids are feeding the National Enquirer information and hiring other "experts" to to investigate Robin's death hoping to find something that implicates his wife. It seems as though the kids have been blaming the wife for his death so that they don't have to face the fact that their dad killed himself.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — In the latest court filing in the ongoing battle over Robin Williams’ estate, the late actor’s children say his wife is trying to increase her share of his estate at their expense.

Zachary, Zelda and Cody Williams are asking a judge to dismiss a petition filed by Susan Williams.

The December 2014 petition asked the court to exclude the contents of the Tiburon home that she shared with Williams from the jewelry, memorabilia and other items Williams said the children should have.

The children in their Aug. 14 filing say the estate’s trustees have determined the division of all of Williams’ personal property, and those decisions are final. They accuse Susan Williams of holding on to property that is theirs.

They also say the trustees have arrived at a figure for a reserve fund for Susan Williams to cover the costs of the Tiburon home, but she wants a guaranteed income stream that she is not entitled to.

“Petitioner is seeking to increase her share of the trust assets at the expense of the Williams children,” despite the trust’s clear language,“ the children say in their filing. “She cannot do so.”
    A call to Susan Williams’ attorney was not immediately returned. The two sides are set to appear in court Aug. 28.

In court papers filed last month, Susan Williams said the trustees refused to explain how they calculated the amounts for her reserve fund, which were different from figures she arrived at. The trustees also don’t have absolute discretion over her reserve fund, so the court has a role to play in deciding matters, she said.

She, however, characterized talks between the parties as “fruitful.”

Source: https://ca.celebrity.yahoo.com/post/...-to-toss-wifes

What a fucking bitch.
    greysfang likes this.

i used to think she was being a bitch but now i think the kids are the ones who think they should get everything and don't even want to leave her the contents of the last home he lived in with her. let the courts decide.
    sluce, czb, mostroop and 1 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

He should have left clearer instructions, but it is clear he wanted his wife cared for and the kids are trying to prevent it.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information