Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Like Tree278Likes

Thread: Robin Thicke & Paula Patton split after 9 years of marriage

^^I know about Alan Thicke, but Gloria Loring or Paula's parents can't do anything? Both of the parents are clear narcissists and will do damage to this baby until they settle their issues.
    Wisher2 and weathered1 like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

I agree that it's crazy playing this scenario out in public and hopefully the grandparents and the lawyers will shut it down.
    BITTER, Wisher2 and weathered1 like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

They are both so self-centered. And I've never liked Paula Patton. I've tried to, but she's an asshole.
    weathered1 and gas_chick like this.

Robin Thicke may be an asshole that needs some counseling but it seems to me Paula Patton has entered Halle Berry territory here. Someone needs to get that kid since his parents aren't willing to do anything to make it better.
    Wisher2, garysgirl1999 and BITTER like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

All this is a bunch of unnecessary bullshit. I'd like to slap both these idiots.

They're screwing with this poor little boy.
    Brando, Wisher2, fgg and 1 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    ^^That's a lot of private info she just unloaded. Wowza!
    In a court document. Where she needs to lay out her evidence to make her case. She didn't release it to the gossip rags.

(although maybe request this shit gets sealed)

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    The reporting about the child is really bothersome. For the child to ask to call 911 is sad. He is clearly being coached. I wish these two idiots would keep their shit between the two of them and quit leaking their meeting locations to the paps. Both parents need some serious counseling.
    Or he is scared.

I agree with others who said she was quiet for 2 years, why make this up now?. She divorced his ass, kept it cool and was sharing custody. That's not Halle Berry's style.

If I ever got a call from my daughter's teacher saying my daughter was possibly being abused by her father, hell hath no fury. I'd go to war to protect her. Paula probably feels guilty as hell that she kept all of this shit quiet for so long... hoping it wouldn't affect her son. And now here he is in the middle of this shit storm.

The teacher, the principal, the nanny and a court appointed monitor all in their own way backing up the boy's claim. I don't pay any mind to "sources" or even what the parent's allege, but the others have credibility.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Okay but why won't she cooperate with the supervised visitation? Just seems like she is trying to make it worse for the kid while trying to make herself look like mom of the year.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Because the kid gets freaked out and doesn't want to go? I imagine it would be awful to have to force him because the court says so.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^^ That's how I read it to. The cops showed up and didn't make the kid go either. Twice the court appointed monitor either cancelled a visit or cut it short. The kid doesn't want to go / stay.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I'm totally on board with CFG and Trixie here. The kid's scared of his father. While there's a chance that Paula is doing a little influencing on him, I don't think that's the case for exactly the reasons others have stated. She divorced, went away quietly and didn't have any issues or mention anything about the divorce until a mandated reporter claimed the child reported abuse at the hands of his father. I don't know many mothers that wouldn't go batshit over that. I also buy into CFG's belief that Paula feels guilty now. Women can be abused without the abuser ever touching the kids. I'm sure she probably hoped or that was how it was ... that his son wasn't being abused. That's the thing about abusers. You take away their object of rage and generally they turn to a new object of rage. May be a new girlfriend, may be their kid. I believe the kid here. This guy has always seemed a bit unhinged to me.

Paula Patton Accuses Robin Thicke Of Buttering Up Their Social Worker With Fancy Dinner

February 23, 2017 / Posted by: Allison

Because it’s a day that ends in “day“, Robin Thicke and Paula Patton are still bringing drama to their custody battle. TMZ says that Paula recently filed papers accusing Robin of skullduggery. Thankfully, the latest accusation from Paula has nothing to do with child abuse or visitation sadness. This time it’s all about Robin allegedly trying to work his sleazy game on their DCFS case worker.

Paula claims that Robin and his attorney have been engaging in some questionable interactions with their case worker behind her back. One such shady move was that Robin allegedly took their social worker out to dinner. But not just any dinner; a fancy expensive sushi dinner at Nobu.

She also accuses Robin of falsely reporting that Paula had kidnapped their 6-year-old son Julian. Paula claims that Robin tampered with their custody order to make it look like she was up to no good and embarrass her in front of Julian and the police.

Robin’s side tells TMZ that Paula’s recent allegations are major exaggerations of the truth. Robin did take a DCFS worker to Nobu, but it was the one assigned by a judge to supervise him during his visits with Julian. The DCFS worker reportedly didn’t eat dinner with Robin and Julian, or sit at their table with them. The Robin source also claims that the only time Robin called up the police was last month after Paula hadn’t been heard from in 10 days.

Paula is mad that Robin took their DCFS worker to Nobu. Personally, I’m questioning why Robin took his 6-year-old son there. I know a few little kids, and the only sushi they’re interested in is fish sticks and ketchup. Do they serve fish sticks and ketchup at Nobu? What am I saying – Robin Thicke is a famous person, and Julian is the spawn of two famous people. I’m sure if Julian told his server that he wanted a plate of deep-fried Dory (the real Dory), the server would say, “Excellent choice! I’m sure I can also get you Nemo too if you’d like.

Pic: Instagram
    Tags:Paula Patton, Robin Thicke, The Drama Of It All
    Paula could get a social worker fired for making allegations like that. It's unethical to accept gifts or fancy dinners from clients, and it says here that the social worker did not partake in dinner, so that's that. I like how the title misleads you into thinking that the social worker allowed themselves to be buttered up...

Secondly, and OT, I already knew without looking that Allison wrote this article and not Michael K because she makes that stupid comment about how little kids don't eat sushi. When people say that, I always wonder if that includes Japanese kids?
    Wisher2 likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Bronze Member

ROBIN THICKE AND SONHERE'S THE WATER-GUZZLING COURT MONITOR

Pics have surfaced of Robin Thicke and his son, Julian, at Nobu in Malibu ... the lunch Paula Patton claims was essentially an attempt to bribe the Dept. of Children and Family Services with sushi.
    As we reported, Robin's team has scoffed at Paula's claim, and says the monitor -- Mike, who's wearing the hat -- sat at a separate table and only drank water. The monitor is required by the judge to be present the entire time Robin is with his 6-year-old son.
    We're told the monitor was sitting at a table with someone from the Dept. of Children and Family Services, who was actually there to monitor the monitor after Paula complained about him. He too, we're told, only drank water.
    As for why they went to Nobu ... it's Julian's fav.

Robin Thicke At Nobu with Son, Water-Guzzling Court Monitor (PHOTO) | TMZ.com

This is ridiculous and getting down right nasty. This won't end well for anyone of them involved. The should take this out of the press and settle behind closed doors.

I'm Wisher, new & improved version.

So now he can't take the child to eat without it being a bribe to the monitor? Yeah she's cray.
    Wisher2 likes this.

Paula has graduated from the Halle Berry University of cray-cray.
    Wisher2 and gas_chick like this.

Bronze Member

^^^ Yeah I'd have to agree. Because of her accusations against the court appointed monitor, the monitor needs a monitor. WTF?
    BITTER likes this.
    I'm Wisher, new & improved version.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information