Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: Robin Thicke & Paula Patton split after 9 years of marriage

My thing is that if you know he is an abuser why would you just roll over and agree to so much custody in the first place. Most people would be fighting tooth and nail and trying to make the court get him into some kind of counseling.
    BITTER likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Maybe he never abused the child before. Not every wife beater hits their children. I think she just kept it quiet until the child said something, and now she's pulling out the big guns to protect him. She hasn't said a word in the two years since they were divorced. I believe her and I give the boy the benefit of the doubt. He didn't even tell his mom, he told his teacher.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Another reason I give her the benefit of the doubt (for now anyway) is that they were together since they were teenagers. So this guy is her first (and only) love, then suddenly he gets big fame with the "Blurred Lines" thing and goes off the rails. I mean, who knows, maybe he was always an asshole but he certainly wouldn't be the first person to let fame go to their head. So of course she wanted to go along with the narrative that they were this great couple. Until she couldn't take it anymore and divorced him. Then she has to figure out how to co-parent with him, until his behavior starts affecting their kid.
    Kittylady and arie_skop like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Maybe he never abused the child before. Not every wife beater hits their children. I think she just kept it quiet until the child said something, and now she's pulling out the big guns to protect him. She hasn't said a word in the two years since they were divorced. I believe her and I give the boy the benefit of the doubt. He didn't even tell his mom, he told his teacher.

Or she knew that he had to tell a "3rd party" who happens to be a mandatory reporter to get the ball rolling.

I don't think they were each other's first anything or last even though they had been together since they were teens. I think they were swingers until it got too high profile and then she was out.
    rollo likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

^ Well. I guess I'm obviously a romantic and you're...not.
    gas_chick, stef, Wisher2 and 5 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Judge blocks Robin Thicke's attempt to change visitation with son Julian amid custody war with Paula Patton

The 39-year-old was seeking changes in the current court-ordered arrangement, which grants him three weekly multi-hour visits (on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays) with a monitor appointed by the court present to supervise the father and son visits.
    Wednesday's legal session came on the heels of a problematic series of outings this past weekend, the outlet reported, as the monitor Friday nixed a visit that Julian didn't want to go on; and on Saturday, prematurely ended a visit in which Robin took Julian to the Los Angeles children's attraction, Kids World.
    The legal team for the Blurred Lines singer asked the judge to remove the stipulation requiring a monitor, but the judge passed.

The judge also nixed subsequent requests to discharge the current monitor - amid claims the person was biased against the entertainer - and strip the monitor of powers to alter or cancel visits, TMZ reported.
    The Lost Without U singer is currently under a temporary restraining order to keep away from Patton, 41, her mother Joyce and the boy (except for slated visits). It was issued late last month after Patton petitioned the court following a 'terrifying' January 19 incident in which she said her mother had to call the police after Thicke would not leave her home on the heels of an interview Julian had with social workers.
    The Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol actress told the court that the Give It 2 U artist abused drugs, was unfaithful during their marriage, and physically abusive to her in an April 2013 incident.

The son of late Growing Pains actor Alan Thicke, Patton said, had been was belligerent with her during visits with their son in the near-two years since their split.
    Thicke's legal team struck back in saying that Patton's move came after couldn't persuade the court to give her sole custody of her Julian; and was alienating the boy from his father.
    The case returns to court February 24.
    Read more: Judge nixes Robin Thicke's bid to modify visits with son | Daily Mail Online

I guess that solves the speculation about whether this is Paula trying to 'punish' Robin via the courts. If a court appointed monitor is seeing enough problems to stop and/or cut short visitation between father and son then there's something hinky going on. And, true to form, in Thicke's world it's aaaaaaaall someone elses fault. Poor widdle Robin is the victim again...

greysfang, Nevan and CornFlakegrl like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Bronze Member

ROBIN THICKE, PAULA PATTONSQUARE OFF WITH COPS AGAINIn Custody War

EXCLUSIVE
    Robin Thicke and Paula Patton got into it again in their custody war, and cops rushed to the scene again.
    We've learned the incident went down Thursday at a Malibu park, where Paula was supposed to hand off 6-year-old Julian to the court-appointed monitor so Robin could have his visit. We're told Robin was also present, but here lies the conflict.
    Sources connected with Robin tell TMZ the singer was aware Paula has a restraining order but he never came close to her. The sources say Paula was an hour late and when she arrived she refused to give Julian to the monitor.
    Sources connected with Paula say Robin violated the restraining order and was feet from Paula when she arrived with her son. They say Julian decided he didn't want to go with his dad and asked her to call 911.
    We're told Paula's people called the cops, who came to the scene but by the time they got there Paula and Julian had left. When the deputies arrived, our Robin sources say the officers told him a black SUV resembling Paula's had gotten in an accident. He freaked out and left to find the SUV.
    Our Paula sources say she was not in an accident.

EXCLUSIVE
    Robin Thicke and Paula Patton got into it again in their custody war, and cops rushed to the scene again.
    We've learned the incident went down Thursday at a Malibu park, where Paula was supposed to hand off 6-year-old Julian to the court-appointed monitor so Robin could have his visit. We're told Robin was also present, but here lies the conflict.
    Sources connected with Robin tell TMZ the singer was aware Paula has a restraining order but he never came close to her. The sources say Paula was an hour late and when she arrived she refused to give Julian to the monitor.
    Sources connected with Paula say Robin violated the restraining order and was feet from Paula when she arrived with her son. They say Julian decided he didn't want to go with his dad and asked her to call 911.
    We're told Paula's people called the cops, who came to the scene but by the time they got there Paula and Julian had left. When the deputies arrived, our Robin sources say the officers told him a black SUV resembling Paula's had gotten in an accident. He freaked out and left to find the SUV.
    Our Paula sources say she was not in an accident.

This is getting worse and worse as the weeks go by. They need to figure their shit out for their son's sake. They both should be ashamed of themselves. Seems fuckery on both ends, IMO.
    Lofty Bike likes this.
    I'm Wisher, new & improved version.

Bronze Member

ROBIN THICKEPAINED FACETells Custody War Story

2/18/2017 11:02 AM PST

IT GETS ME THROUGH[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8)]SplashNewsOnline.com

Robin Thicke isn't trying to fake the pain of his all-out custody war with Paula Patton.
    Robin -- who has a show scheduled tonight in San Antonio -- was leaving LAX Saturday morning and his face told a story as powerful as his voice. The war over 6-year-old son Julian is taking its toll.
    Robin does share ... there's a form of therapy that helps.
    TMZ broke the story ... Paula was supposed to hand off Julian to a court-appointed monitor Thursday but things went south.

Robin Thicke Pained Face Tells Custody War Story | TMZ.com

[/COLOR]
    I'm Wisher, new & improved version.

^Wait a second: smug, smirky face is now "pained"?
    Trixie, czb, lindsaywhit and 5 others like this.

& he broke a restraining order & scared his kid so he doesn't want to spend time with his dad...
    Kittylady and CornFlakegrl like this.
    Free Charmed.

Elite Member

The reporting about the child is really bothersome. For the child to ask to call 911 is sad. He is clearly being coached. I wish these two idiots would keep their shit between the two of them and quit leaking their meeting locations to the paps. Both parents need some serious counseling.
    rollo, czb, Wisher2 and 4 others like this.

Yes, can they please quit now and stop doing public handovers?
    Wisher2 and gas_chick like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Why don't the grandparents on either side intervene?
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

One of them died recently and was on his third (?) marriage. I don't know about the others.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information