Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Robert Pattinson Dating FKA Twigs

She's not bad-looking. But I think she's got shitty taste in men.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

While I acknowledge she is attractive, I don't care for her looks. She looks like a doll with those strange small features.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

I think her mouth is always open because she has an underbite and large front teeth.

I just think she's awesome. Her willing to date Mr. Pattinson raises him in my estimation.

rollo and MohandasKGanja like this.

The underbite throws me off.

I've seen her on Jools Holland. She is ... absorbing.

I love what I've heard of her so far, admittedly only a couple of songs.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    She's not bad-looking. But I think she's got shitty taste in men.
    This made me laugh out loud.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Robert Pattinson cannot keep his hands off girlfriend FKA twigs | Daily Mail Online

Smitten Robert Pattinson cannot keep his hands (and lips) off girlfriend FKA twigs as they party in Los Angeles

By Christine Rendon for MailOnline

Published: 02:52 EST, 22 December 2014 | Updated: 05:29 EST, 22 December 2014

View comments

He's clearly smitten with his rocker girlfriend FKA twigs.

And on a recent outing in Los Angeles Robert Pattinson could not keep his hands (and lips) off his beautiful beau.

The besotted couple were spotted sharing a series of passionate kisses at a comedy club on Thursday night.

Smitten: Robert Pattinson and FKA Twigs were spotted sharing a series of passionate kisses at a comedy club on Thursday night in Los Angeles

The 28-year-old and his other half, 26, stole a tender moment away from the hustle and bustle of the crowd awaiting the start of the show.
    Robert sported his trademark slouchy beanie and was zipped up in a dark jacket that closely mirrored his girlfriend's charcoal blazer.
    With her locks slicked back into its usual ponytail, twigs looked completely immersed in the moment as she leaned forward to lock lips with the Twilight star.

Loved up: R-Patz planted a passionate kiss on his girlfriend twigs as they awaited a comedy show

Irresistible: The Twilight star gently pulled his other half close to his chest

No sweet nothings! twigs leaned closely to her boyfriend as he appeared to whisper something in her ear

Following their peck, Robert tenderly caressed his girlfriend's stunning face.
    The actor stroked the singer's cheek and forehead while admiring her with loving eyes.
    Their moment of bliss was momentarily interrupted, however, by the presence of friends who surrounded the couple for a brief chat.
    The proud boyfriend protectively wrapped an arm around twigs as he mingled with his pals.

Can't take his eyes off of her: Pattinson smiled as he gently caressed his girlfriend's lovely face

Is someone shy? The singer bashfully tilted her head as Robert stroked her cheek

Funny stuff: The actor couldn't resist laughing while protectively wrapping an arm around his girlfriend

Of course, the star couldn't resist stealing yet another kiss during their discussions.
    Since news of her relationship with Robert surfaced in August, the singer from Gloucestershire has become a key fixture in the public eye.
    She was recently named Vogue's Style Breakout Star, and seemed to confirm in an interview with the fashion tome that she would be moving to New York after her tour and not into her boyfriend's LA home or new London pad.

Stealing a kiss: The actor couldn't resist planting yet another smooch on his love

Pure heaven: The lovebirds shared an intimate moment amidst the hustle and bustle of the comedy club

A moment with the boys: The singer was completely at ease as she socialized with Robert's pals

Recently InTouch Weekly has cited reports that note that actor has been seen browsing for rings and intends to propose.
    'He knows things are moving fast, but he wants to show his commitment. Everyone is bracing themselves...He really sees this relationship going the distance,' an insider told the publication.
    On the professional front, Robert is shaping up to have quite the busy year ahead of him with three films slated for a 2015 release date.
    Among them is Life, which is currently in post-production and focuses upon a photographer documenting the famed actor James Dean.

Dashing out: The 28-year-old flashed a smile as he strolled beside his ladylove

He's one lucky guy! The actor grinned from ear to ear as he admired twigs

Casual comfort: The star stepped out solo for a moment to grab some essentials at a convenience store

Cashing in: The star graciously paid for his goods at the outdoor market

Read more:

They certainly seem happy. Good for them.
    tulip and Lalasnake like this.

Two alleged druggies together.

I read on cdan the other day a bunch of comments about a Pattinson blind and boy are those fans freaks. You have the rob fans then you have the Kristen fans who are apparently racist and pissed because of this relationship.
    Kittylady likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Whatever the deal is at least this one looks happy to be with him, unlike Sourpuss Stewart.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I no longer find him attractive, but am glad he "graciously paid for his goods at the outdoor market".
    Cinnamon*Girl and Lalasnake like this.

Elite Member

Cashing in: The star graciously paid for his goods at the outdoor market

Instead of what, stealing the items? Waht a stupid, stupid sentence!
    Lalasnake likes this.

Awww, they make a cute couple.

The caressing her face bit made me think of this video (trigger warning)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information