Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert Kardashian's widow tells of death bed confession: Khloe is not my child

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Igdaf. He loved that baby and raised her, so he's her daddy. Fuck DNA.
    I agree with this 100% - obviously he didn't care enough to ditch Kris and carried on. On the flip side I can't feel too sorry for Khloe, with it coming out like this, they can't pick and choose what dirty laundry gets aired at this point. I'm interested to see what they pull to try and distract from it.

Alrighty...here's what else she has to say:

The Kardashian women are famous for their extravagant red carpet outfits, expensive jewelry and global fashion collections, but it's not just the female members of the reality TV family that love to dress up, as Star magazine can exclusively reveal.

Robert Kardashian’s former wife, Ellen, claims that Bruce Jenner, 62, has a secret fetish for wearing women’s clothing, shoes and lingerie, according to the new issue of Star.

Ellen learned of the bombshell over drinks with Bruce's ex, Chrystie, who spilled the beans on his cross-dressing alter ego.

“'Of course Bruce was every woman’s heartthrob when he was that age, right?'” Ellen says she asked. “But Chrystie said, ‘Yeah, until I went on a trip and I came back and he had gone through all my clothes. And I found my bras… He’d clip them together and wear them.’

“I couldn’t live with that," she confessed.

Chrystie went on to divorce Bruce, but his next wife, Kris Jenner, was unfazed by her husband's odd taste, and Ellen tells Star that he continued to cross-dress for years after their wedding.

But her daughters weren't as accepting about finding size 13 heels in their mom's closet!

"Khloe called her dad and she was very upset, crying and screaming about it," revealed Ellen.

High Heels And Lacy Bras! Bruce Jenner Is A Secret Cross-Dresser, Says Ex | Radar Online

You know, I can see that. He has to be unusual to cope with that household.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

aren't cross-dressing, married straight men pretty common? i think it's funny.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

This makes me so sad for Khloe. She loved her father, he loved her, and she took his death the hardest of the other siblings. How dare someone try to take that connection from her after he has passed, when he can't even reassure her that DNA didn't matter to him.

How nice that wife #2 and wife #3 now feel the need to make a buck off of all things Kardashian too. I feel bad for Khloe. She's the only one of that Klan that I kare about. Hope Kris is happy and thinks it is all worth it.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypye View Post
    This makes me so sad for Khloe. She loved her father, he loved her, and she took his death the hardest of the other siblings. How dare someone try to take that connection from her after he has passed, when he can't even reassure her that DNA didn't matter to him.
    i thought there was a thread saying she actually did a DNA test on her own to prove she was robert's. all she has to do is compare her DNA to one of her siblings to prove she has the same parents.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I'm sorry, but I think that all of this, from Khloe's parentage to Bruce's crossdressing, is absolutely hysterical!!!
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

my dad wears womens underwear sometimes, i think he is straight and never really thought anything of it
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

*resists urge to ask how/why someone would have intimate knowledge of their father's intimate attire*
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

*Wonders why Robert's ex would be having lunch with one of Bruce's exs*

seems to me that some people have not been able to move forward.

I would imagine Khloe got upset when she saw the size 13 ladies shoes because she thought they were hers.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I remember an old show where they tested them too, I thought it was verified that she was a Kardashian? Eh, who cares, she is the best of the bunch, maybe she got her kindness from an outside man. Khloe seems to have a lot more empathy and warmness than the other two cold stone faced sluts. Shame on this woman for spilling all the dirt.

I've never told anyone, but I've actually met Khloe's birth father...ages ago when I was on vacation.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Spill it Bitter.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    How sad for Khloe for this to be all brought up again. Seems she loved Robert Kardashian a lot.
    Yep. And to have it brought up by someone just to make a dollar off her pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Igdaf. He loved that baby and raised her, so he's her daddy. Fuck DNA.
    This. If he suspected and didn't care, then everyone else should leave it alone - especially a woman he was married to and who had full knowledge of his feelings on the matter. stupid kunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiffySpivy View Post
    I agree with this 100% - obviously he didn't care enough to ditch Kris and carried on. On the flip side I can't feel too sorry for Khloe, with it coming out like this, they can't pick and choose what dirty laundry gets aired at this point. I'm interested to see what they pull to try and distract from it.
    I can. It's not her fault that her mother is a useless cock-riding whore! That's Kris' baggage, not Khloes!
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrypye View Post
    Ditto. This may be the thing that severs that tie with her mother .. but it can't feel good for Khloe.
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    How nice that wife #2 and wife #3 now feel the need to make a buck off of all things Kardashian too. I feel bad for Khloe. She's the only one of that Klan that I kare about. Hope Kris is happy and thinks it is all worth it.
    x eleventy thousand! how's it feel to fucking hurt/damage your kid like this, kunt?
    Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i thought there was a thread saying she actually did a DNA test on her own to prove she was robert's. all she has to do is compare her DNA to one of her siblings to prove she has the same parents.
    she tested herself and kris. turns out that kris is her mother.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information