Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Is Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Cheating on Cheryl Hines?

I guess he curbed his enthusiasm for her.
    sluce likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Gold Member

I'd say he has a type, but really, it's probably anyone with a pulse and a vagina.

For some people, it's not a thrill if it's not cheating.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

sometimes, it's just about the hunt. and I'm sad to say I've used this phrase in regards to myself and relationships. sometimes, it's just to see IF you can take the prey down. You may not necessarily do it but you need to know that you CAN. Sometimes you just need it in your line of fire and know that if you want it, it's there. I blame my parents. They rooned me! However, I think the Kennedy men, at the very least need to maim their prey and then leave it to die a long suffering death. Me, I have enough respect to sometimes say "no, it's too pretty... don't hurt it" and walk the fuck away.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

mjw
    Elite Member

Default RFK Jr. and Cheryl Hines to wed at Kennedy compound Saturday

HYANNIS, Mass. — Robert Kennedy Jr. and “Curb Your Enthusiasm” actress Cheryl Hines are planning to tie the knot in a wedding at the Kennedy compound in Massachusetts.

Kennedy’s cousin Patrick Kennedy, a former congressman, says the wedding is planned for Saturday afternoon at Ethel Kennedy’s home in Hyannis Port on Cape Cod. He says many members of the family are planning to attend.

The 60-year-old Robert Kennedy is an environmental lawyer and activist who lives in New York. He is son of the late Sen. Robert F. Kennedy and nephew of President John F. Kennedy and the late Sen. Edward Kennedy. It will be his third marriage.

Hines has been nominated twice for Emmys for her role playing Larry David’s wife on HBO’s “Curb Your Enthusiasm.” She also appeared in the ABC series “Suburgatory.”

RFK Jr. and Cheryl Hines to wed at Kennedy compound Saturday | Page Six

Stupid woman. I hope she has a good prenup so she can cash out when they divorce.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

She's marrying a Kennedy. I hope she has a cast iron will leaving him nothing.
    Neptunia likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

i bet she knows and is willing to turn a blind eye in exchange for being married to a kennedy and the privilege that comes with that, as many women in that world do.
    or at least, i hope that's the case.
    rollo likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

I don't understand how either of these women could get involved with a Kennedy without looking them up online early in the relationship. The Kennedys' lives -- and love lives -- are very public. Wouldn't you want to know what kind of guy he was? Wouldn't you think twice about getting involved with the guy, knowing that his last wife committed suicide because of his constant cheating? Either they were both willing to turn a blind eye to the truth or they are both incredibly stupid.

He probably has a long spiel about how the ex always had mental problems blah blah blah he suffered so much blah wah wah, and the current dumdum bought it.

Why? Because "I'm different!"/"This time is different!"/"He's not really like that, it's all lies!"/"he's CHANGED! (for MEEE)"/blah blah blah, fill in the self-justifying bullshit of your choice.
    Kittylady, Bluebonnet and Angeli like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Or, she could be completely opportunistic and just see this as a business transaction.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Cheryl Hines Marries Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

After dating for more than two years, Cheryl Hines and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said "I do" before a cheering crowd of friends and family Saturday at the Kennedy compound in Hyannisport, Massachusetts – under a tent at a home once owned by President John F. Kennedy and wife Jackie.

The actress, 48, and the political activist, 60, became engaged in May 2014.

"It's fun that the two families are coming together," she told PEOPLE in June. "It's very sweet that way. I come from a big family and the Kennedys are a big family. It feels natural. It feels fun."

Hines wore a white strapless tea-length gown by Romona Keveza for the ceremony, which took place during the family's annual reunion. Besides many Kennedys, other guests, according to PEOPLE's sources, included Larry David, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Sen. Ed Markey, Kevin Nealon and Ed Begley.

The couple wed during a "casual ceremony," before celebrating with a reception "at Teddy's place" on the family compound, Kennedy told The New York Times.

Their union comes after the two were introduced twice by David at a ski resort in Deer Valley, Utah, followed up by a third meeting in Aspen, Colorado. "I was separated at the time, and Cheryl was still married," Kennedy says.

Their friendship eventually progressed "slowly at first and then all at once" to a romantic relationship. "She has as much integrity as anyone I've ever seen," Kennedy says of his new wife.

It's the second marriage for Hines, who has a daughter, Catherine Rose, 10, with her former husband. It's the third marriage for Kennedy. He has two children with his first wife, Emily Black, and four children with his second wife, Mary Richardson Kennedy committed suicide in May 2012 at age 52.

And although the couple had planned to elope with their children, Hines tellsThe Times that they couldn't leave their mothers out of the celebration – and from there the guest list just kept growing.

"The next thing we knew, it was a wedding," she says.

The Curb Your Enthusiasm
    star is looking forward to being Mrs. Kennedy. "It feels great because you know you are going to be with the person you really like to be with for a very long time," she told PEOPLE last month. "And that's a great feeling."

http://www.people.com/article/cheryl-hines-marries-robert-kennedy-jr-hyannis-port-massachusetts

Cele|bitchy | Cheryl Hines & Robert F. Kennedy Jr got married at the Kennedy compound

Elite Member

Love her look -- dress, flowers and hair.

That is why she married him,her picture all over the place..i cant with those bitches marrying with their eyes open,calculating every detail and then moan and cry..bitch,please.
    That said i have a thing with the stubs sticking out at the end of the wedding bouquets..all square cut and ugly.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

I really liked her on Curb and suburgatory. Didn't picture her as a kennedy fucker.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information