Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rob Lowe accuses babysitter of extortion attempt

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Theres something funny going on here...what it is ,is not exactly clear...
    I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound
    Everybody look what's going down
    There's battle lines being drawn
    Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Former Nanny: Rob Lowe Exposed Himself to Me - Crime & Courts, : People.com

Rob Lowe repeatedly exposed himself and inappropriately touched himself and his former nanny, she claims in a lawsuit filed Monday in a Santa Barbara, Calif. court.

Jessica Gibson, 24, worked for Lowe and his wife, Sheryl, off and on for seven years, according to the 18-page document. She quit on Feb. 24.

Lowe, 44, the lawsuit further alleges, "placed his hand inside Gibson's pants" several times from about Sept. 2005 to around Jan. 2008. The actor also allegedly grabbed her buttocks without her consent around Dec. 2007, according to the filing.

In a statement read on Tuesday's Today show while Gibson was being interviewed with her attorney Gloria Allred the Lowes' attorney, Stanton "Larry" Stein, said: "Ms. Gibson's older sister worked for the Lowes for 7 years. Ms. Gibson worked for the Lowes on and off for 7 years. She left at least 2 times, to pursue other jobs, and returned each time asking for more hours. She sent 2 emails the day after she left, both saying she loved the Lowes and her leaving had nothing to do with them but her heart wasn't into being a nanny anymore.

"This is totally inconsistent with her latest allegations," Stein added. "An investigation of dozens of present and former employees has failed to find one single person to verify her allegations. The allegations in the complain are simply untrue."

Allred then replied: "We don't think so."

Asked why she returned to work in the household, Gibson answered, "I love the children. I needed the job. I thought it would get better, and I was scared."

'Classic He Said/She Said'

In her legal papers, Gibson also made harassment claims against Sheryl, 46, claiming Lowe's wife would walk around the house naked, make vulgar comments, and would discuss her sex life with Lowe to the nanny.

"This is a classic he said/she said dispute," says Patrick Fraioli, an L.A. employment attorney, who's not involved in the case. "If Rob Lowe is without fault, he's got reason to fight to the bitter end but in a trial, both sides will likely be dragged through the mud."

Preemptive Strike

On April 7, the Brothers & Sisters star wrote on the Huffington Post that "a former employee is demanding my wife, Sheryl, and I pay her 1.5 million dollars by the end of the week or she will accuse us both of a vicious laundry list of false terribles."

Later that day, Lowe preemptively filed a lawsuit against Gibson, along with two other former employees, for breach of confidentiality agreements and spreading lies about the couple.

A hearing date has yet to be set. Allred said on Today that she is "looking forward to litigation."

Quote Originally Posted by penname View Post
    He's sueing the three of them? Oh dear Lord, he's become a Scientologist...
    AH!!! I love it!!!

Yeah something odd is going on here. She says she feels in her heart it's time to go and they probably feel it's time for her to leave too.
    Mmm..Strange...

Gloria Allred's her lawyer? What a shocker. They're probably brokering a book deal as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I remember back in the pre-R-Kelly days when Rob was screwing 15/16 year old girls and videotaping it. He was the pioneer of the celebrity sex tape.
    Oh yeah.... that happened here in Atlanta during the democratic convention.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibyl View Post
    Rob's wife is old... and ugly...
    I'll always love him because he was Sodapop in The Outsiders. Fond memories!
    I loved that movie!! My young self wanted to tackle Matt Dillon.

OT to Alice, I had to laugh when I saw your avatar. My four year old loves that show. Every time she eats, she sings "there's a party in my tummy!"

People.com : The #1 Celebrity Site on the Web

Rob Lowe Faces Allegations from Second Nanny

A second former nanny of Rob Lowe is accusing the actor and his wife of sexual harassment, according to the woman's lawyer, Gloria Allred.

Laura Boyce filed a lawsuit Wednesday also alleging wrongful termination, among other claims, Allred tells PEOPLE.

No further details were available.

"The details of the lawsuit will speak for itself," Allred said.

Rob Lowe's attorney Larry Stein declined to comment, since he hadn't yet seen the lawsuit.

Lowe, 44, and his wife Sheryl, 46, preemptively filed lawsuits against Boyce and two other ex-employees on April 7. They claim they're the victims of an attempted $1.5 million extortion scheme, led by their former nanny, Jessica Gibson, 24.

A week later, Gibson filed a countersuit, alleging the actor repeatedly exposed himself and inappropriately touched her. Gibson worked for the couple off and on for seven years, having voluntarily quit twice, according to the Lowes.

Boyce, however, worked for the Lowes only for the last year, their lawsuit states.

Meanwhile, the third employee, Peter Clements, the Lowes's former private chef, has yet to file a legal response.

A second former nanny of Rob Lowe filed a countersuit Wednesday in a Los Angeles court, accusing the actor's wife of sexual harassment, according to documents obtained by PEOPLE.

Laura Boyce, who worked for the couple for seven months in 2007, claims Sheryl Lowe created an "extremely sexually offensive and hostile work environment ... behaving in a ... perverted, disgusting and crude manner."

Boyce also alleges that Sheryl used the "n" word in reference to Boyce's boyfriend, who was an NBA player.

Sheryl also allegedly "walked around naked, completely exposing herself" to Boyce, asked about her boyfriend's private parts and talked about Sheryl's sex life with Rob.

Boyce also claims wrongful termination against both Rob and Sheryl, in addition to unpaid wages and other labor code violations.

Larry Stein, the Lowes' attorney, said the lawsuit "seeks to drag (Lowe's) wife and children into the fray" with "false allegations."

Boyce's lawyer, Gloria Allred would only say, "The lawsuit speaks for itself."

Lowe, 44, and his wife Sheryl, 46, preemptively filed lawsuits against Boyce and two other ex-employees on April 7. They claim they're the victims of an attempted $1.5 million extortion scheme, led by their former nanny, Jessica Gibson, 24.

A week later, Gibson filed a countersuit, alleging the actor repeatedly exposed himself and inappropriately touched her. Gibson worked for the couple off and on for seven years, having voluntarily quit twice, according to the Lowes.

Meanwhile, the third employee, Peter Clements, the Lowes' former private chef, has yet to file a legal response.

A deposition of the actor and his wife is set for May 19 and 20, respectively, in Santa Barbara, Calif., where they live.

^^ Omgosh. What in the world is going on here? SOmething isn't right? All these lawsuits and sex harassment claims and sex talk and etc. I wish I knew what was really going on!

For me, once Gloria Alred is involved all credibility of those she represents goes out the door. She likes to try her cases in the media in hopes that the lies she releases will be enough to cause the other party to settle. She should be dis-barred.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    For me, once Gloria Alred is involved all credibility of those she represents goes out the door. She likes to try her cases in the media in hopes that the lies she releases will be enough to cause the other party to settle. She should be dis-barred.
    Agreed.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I wouldn't be surpised to hear Sheryl's a big sex freak. She'd almost have to be, being married to Rob.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Gold Member

Could this be the blind?

Legend of the tales - orgy porgy-

Many of you love him. Indeed, there was a time when I did too. And I think my best friend Erin probably covets him as well but, being a great mother and wife, her infatuations are really quite harmless compared to the sadistic fantastical exploits running through my mind. Don't let her tell you different.
    There is certainly a hint of dark sexual deviation about him. And his unabashed lack of inhibition would suggest a tendency to experiment with all kindsa crazy that would make most of us blush. One day not too long ago, he came home from work. Dinner was ready. His partner came to greet him and was pleasantly surprised that he wasn't alone. Two luscious females and a strapping young dude were standing at the door. A party of 5, if you will. (and no. it's not Matthew Fox or the other dude who played Bailey). Extra take out was quickly ordered. They all sat round the table to feast and before you know it, the wine took effect and the clothes started coming off and the food was passed around, only it was being passed around from mouth to mouth, and then from breast to mouth, and before long, we had a full on orgy on our hands. How do I know??? Well, the housekeeper found them in varying states of excess and undress the following morning.
    Now…because of the salacious nature of this one, and due to the fact that I've got a crazy work week coming up, I'm sorry I can't answer all of your guesses directly. So I'm going to pull a Ted Casablanca and tell you who it isn't and hope that you can take it from there. And yes, there will be another clue coming later this week.
    Don't bother with Colin Farrell or Owen Wilson or Bobby Brown or P Diddy or Jay Z.

from People.com : The #1 Celebrity Site on the Web

Rob Lowe Accuser Also Nanny for Shanna Moakler

Laura Boyce, the second nanny accusing Rob Lowe and his wife of sexual harassment, also babysits for reality TV star Shanna Moakler.

"I've been friends with Laura for the past ten years – before she was my nanny – and I completely stand by her," Moakler tells PEOPLE exclusively.

A source adds that Boyce appeared in at least one episode of Meet the Barkers, the MTV show about the unconventional family life of Moakler, a former Playboy centerfold, and her now ex-husband Travis Barker.

Boyce, 37, who worked for the Lowes for seven months in 2007, claims that Rob's wife Sheryl created an "extremely sexually offensive and hostile work environment...behaving in a... perverted, disgusting and crude manner."

At a press conference Thursday, Boyce's attorney Gloria Allred argued that Rob Lowe, as an employer, was equally liable for any alleged sexual harassment that occurred on the job.

(In her lawsuit, Boyce does not accuse Lowe of any direct sexual harassment.)

Larry Stein, the Lowes' attorney, said Boyce's lawsuit "seeks to drag (Lowe's) wife and children into the fray" with "false allegations."

Sheryl Lowe also spoke out against Boyce in a statement Thursday, calling Boyce's allegations "sickening."

Lowe, 44, and Sheryl, 46, preemptively filed lawsuits against Boyce and two other ex-employees on April 7. They claim they're the victims of an attempted $1.5 million blackmail scheme, led by their former nanny, Jessica Gibson, 24.

A deposition of the actor and his wife is set for May 19 and 20, respectively, in Santa Barbara, Calif., where they live.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information