Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Like Tree285Likes

Thread: Rob Kardashian's sock range selling very badly, adding insult to disappearing penis

God I wish he would write a book

OK, Rob. Get papped with your son and baby mama.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Gold Member

I doubt he has a child. If he did Kris would be pimping it out like she does with everyone else in that family.

^I agree. And the poor baby momma would be a target. Kris would love a story line of how this bitch got pregnant and never told her son, thereby denying him access to his child.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^^Give her time!!

Don't give Pimp Granny any more storylines!

My eyes just rolled a little too much where I went blind for a few seconds.

mjw
    Elite Member

Khloe Kardashian clearly blames Lamar Odom for contributing to her brother's drug problems -- and says she feels guilty for not being able to protect Rob from L.O.'s influences.

As we previously reported, Rob had gotten deep into sizzurp and weed -- and his family was pushing for him to go to rehab.

Now, Khloe is talking about Rob's issues -- and without specifically mentioning the drugs -- says Rob's problems stem from the time he lived with Lamar Odom, who has serious drug problems of his own.

"Rob has said, 'Being in that house it was so dark and it made me do dark things,'" Khloe said on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."

Khloe added ... "Only Rob and Lamar know what happened in the house and know what's going on."

Khloe says she feels guilty about Rob's situation -- saying, "I was not there to protect Rob. I was not there to protect myself."

VIDEO AT THE SOURCE

Read more at ONTD: Oh No They Didn't! - Khloe Kardashian -- Lamar Odom Poisoned My Brother

It's never the fault of the Kardashian's. Always the fault of someone they know.
    Palermo and chartreuse like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Kris is worried that Rob being a father could hurt the Kardashian's? How exactly? .
    A potential reality show storyline not exploited to its fullest is money lost.
    Palermo and KrisNine like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

It's never the fault of the Kardashian's. Always the fault of someone they know.
    Funny that.

Lol, just now noticing the penis part the this thread title. Never saw that before.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Kris is worried that Rob being a father could hurt the Kardashian's? How exactly? I think that if Rob is a father and this child has been denied, that makes the Kardashian assholes look even worse than they already do. So, Kris thinks it's fine to have a daughter that has two children, and one on the way, with her boyfriend? Or for her daughter to have a sex tape and at least two sham marriages? Or have step children that think of you as the cancerous twat that you are? Or the illiterate teenagers? Or your behemoth daughter and her marriage to the troubled basketball player that you used to your advantage?

Yeah, having an unemployed son with a failing sock line, possible health, drug and emotional problems is waaaayyyy better than having a son that has a kid out of wedlock.
    All of that makes me believe that any (theoretical) baby mama was the one who stood up to PMK and refused to play the fame game. Or that she wasn't trashtastic enough to be associated with the Kardashian brand. Or both.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    And the poor baby momma would be a target. Kris would love a story line of how this bitch got pregnant and never told her son, thereby denying him access to his child.
    If there IS a baby mama then I think this is EXACTLY the spin PMK would try and put on it now, even if she's known about it from the start. She would twist, turn and contradict everything that Rob had ever said that suggested he had a son and make it sound like she's a poor, wounded Grandmomma who has been blindsided by an evil ho. She could get a lot of mileage out of it if she applied herself.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Lol, just now noticing the penis part the this thread title. Never saw that before.
    Haha me either until you just pointed it out.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Rob Kardashian again stokes rumours that he's a father with an early morning tweet | Daily Mail Online

'Was with my baby mamma tonight': Rob Kardashian again stokes rumours that he's a father with an early morning tweet
    By Paul Chavez for MailOnline
    Published: 19:58 EST, 18 September 2014 | Updated: 02:58 EST, 19 September 2014

Some people have imaginary friends in childhood, but Rob Kardashian apparently has an imaginary child in adulthood.

The 27-year-old reality television star tweeted early on Thursday morning with another reference to being a father.

'Was with my baby mamma tonight,' Rob tweeted at 3:24am to his more than five million followers on Twitter.

Family man? Rob Kardashian, shown in May in Los Angeles after bailing out on his sister Kim's wedding, tweeted early on Thursday about having a child

Fueling rumours: Rob tweeted yet again about having a child

Rob has been stoking rumours of a secret son for the past several months.

The younger brother of Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian tweeted in early July that he was thrilled to spend the Independence Day holiday with his son.

He soon deleted the tweet and clarified it was just a joke.

Reality star: Rob, shown in June 2013 in Los Angeles, is the younger brother of Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian

'Those who know me know I play and I do NOT have a Son. Y'all got my mama emailing me asking if I have a Son lol goodness hahaha. GOODnight,' Rob tweeted.

The former Dancing With The Stars contestant was back at it on Sunday night however with a new tweet about a son.
    'I'm about to go pick up my Son from the port and can't wait to watch a great movie with him, Suggestions anyone ??? He’s 6,' Rob tweeted before quickly deleting it.

Revelation: The television personality in July shared that he was excited about his plans for the American holiday writing: ''Happy I got my Son with me for the 4th tomorrow !! Can't wait to watch fireworks with my little man !'

Only joking: But later he followed that up with: 'Those who know me know I play and I do NOT have a Son. Y'all got my mama emailing me asking if I have a Son lol goodness hahaha. GOODnight (sic)'

Worried family: Rob, shown with his older sisters in 2010 in Las Vegas, has his entire family worried for his health and well being due to his recent weight gain

Rob also tweeted in July that he wants 'eight' children.

The television personality made the statement after sharing two cute photos of his infant niece North West who was welcomed by sister Kim and husband Kanye West in June 2013.

Rob fled Europe in May just a day before Kim's wedding to Kanye in Italy after sending his sister a long email.

In happier times: Kim and Rob Kardashian at the 2011 Grammy Awards in Los Angeles

'I hope he's OK, I totally understand that he wouldn't want to see a lot of people if he was feeling uncomfortable, and you can only pray and wish that someone would not miss out on more memories in life. Because life is about memories,' Kim said last month on Watch What Happens Live.

Rob has been struggling with his weight in recent years and his momager Kris Jenner, 58, and Kim referenced his struggles last month on the family reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

'Sometimes you just want to fix Rob and you just can't. I have not, not cried myself to sleep in so long, I don't even know what that's like,' the matriarch confessed.

'He's struggling!': Kris Jenner discusses son Rob Kardashian

Famous family: Rob is shwon in April 2012 in New York City

He previously dated actress Adrienne Bailon and British singer Rita Ora.

Rob started a sock line in 2012 called Arthur George that mother Kris has been pumping on Twitter.

The name of Rob's sock company was derived from his middle name Arthur and the middle name of his late attorney father Robert Kardashian who was a member of OJ Simpson's legal dream team in his double-murder trial.

Crying for her son: Kris Jenner broke down to daughter Kim last month on their reality show and admitted she cries herself to sleep over her concerns with her son Rob's health condition

Rob Kardashian again stokes rumours that he's a father with an early morning tweet | Daily Mail Online

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread Information