Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree285Likes

Thread: Rob Kardashian's sock range selling very badly, adding insult to disappearing penis

So he has a failed sock line and what has she done? Became a pimp is all that fucking bitch has on her resume. She's only rich because her prize pig is a whore.

poooh! can't get the pic to post but US Weekly is claiming that Rob is writing a revenge tell all....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    poooh! can't get the pic to post but US Weekly is claiming that Rob is writing a revenge tell all....
    Now that I would read, though I can't imagine what he could reveal that would be any worse than what these twats tell on themselves.

At any rate - unburden yourself, Rob.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Here ya go, Mel. I hate when I read gossip, and so badly want it to be true, but know that it is probably bullshit.

Kim Kardashian Wants Rob Kardashian to Apologize;

Rob Reportedly Planning to Release Tell-All Exposing Secrets that Could ‘Destroy the Family’ - International Business Times

Kim Kardashian Wants Rob Kardashian to Apologize; Rob Reportedly Planning to Release Tell-All Exposing Secrets that Could ‘Destroy the Family’
    By jaskiran kaur | June 5, 2014 2:14 PM EST

"Keeping Up With The Kardashians" (KUWTK) star Rob Kardashian left his family stunned when he bailed out of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding, last month. He created quite a stir and it was later revealed that his weight issues made him take the decision. Now, Kim Kardashian wants her brother to apologize and do something more. Also, a report reveals that Rob Kardashian is planning to pen tell-all book about his family. Keep reading to find out more details.

Hollywood Life reports that Kim Kardashian is certainly hoping for an apology from her brother who unexpectedly skipped the wedding. "Kim says Rob owes her a major apology," a source told the Web site. But she demands more than a simple "I'm sorry" from him.

The source reveals that Kim Kardashian believes that he must bring a change in his attitude and that "his weight issue is not his only problem."

"Keeping Up With the Kardashians" (KUWTK) star also feels that her brother needs "professional help to deal with his pent-up rage and buried emotions."

"Kim, along with the rest of the family, has been urging him to go to therapy for quite some time now and his answer is always the same - 'I don't believe in therapy.' I mean even if he loses the weight, he's still going to have the same issues."

Furthermore, Kim Kardashian is also looking forward to a confrontation with Rob Kardashian. VH1's The Gossip Table (via She Knows) suggests that the first thing she wants to do, now that she is back from honeymoon, is meet up with Rob Kardashian and ask him some questions. It is said that is "not going to be a happy reunion."

Meanwhile, latest reports claim that Rob has unfollowed most of his family members on Twitter. Except Kylie Jenner and his mother Kris Jenner, Rob has excluded everyone else from his list of friends on micro-blogging Web site.

In addition to that he has decided to quit his family reality show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" (KUWTK), according to Radar Online. He also believes that this reality show has "ruined" his family.

Meanwhile, citing In Touch Weekly's claims, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reports that Rob Kardashian has a plan to get back at his family. He is reportedly "threatening" his family to expose their "deepest, darkest, craziest secrets" to the world. And he plans to do it by the means of a new tell-all that he will pen down.

The magazine claims that Rob Kardashian's tell-all will consist of secrets like number of plastic surgeries Kim Kardashian underwent and a sex tape that could allegedly "destroy" the Kardashians. In addition, it will also talk about Scott Disick's affair with other women and reveal Khloe Kardashian's real father's name. If this report is to be believed, then Rob Kardashian's writing debut is going to be pretty interesting with juicy behind-the-camera information which is going to annoy pretty much everyone especially Khloe and Kim Kardashian.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Where can I pre-order my copy

I don't think you could shame the Kardashians. Every single one of them, with the exception of Bruce, is famous for literally nothing at all.

Kim is very famous for doing something, she boredly was fucked from behind & was pissed on by whatisface.....
    lucianodel likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Rob, this is your way to make even waaaay more $$$ than your joke sock line. And plus, your family will always be on your back anyway. I say 'screw them', pen the tell-all, then distance yourself from your toxic family with your royalties.
    Bombshell and Lily Bleu like this.
    Go Habs Go!!

Seriously....$90 for this 3-pack of socks? lol
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

^ Not a million miles from the Givenchy logo.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    and less than a cm from ugly ....
    Kittylady likes this.

They're approx $15/pair.

http://www.agsocks.com/
    Go Habs Go!!

czb

^^^ they are seriously ooglay. i rather spend that kind of $$$ on smartwool.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Or Nazi symbolism.

*Godwins thread*
    chartreuse likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Or Nazi symbolism.

*Godwins thread*
    FINALLY. We finally put this one to bed.

I hope the tell-all is really going to happen. I'd buy two copies.

And then I'd point out every place possible that his tell-all sold more copies than K's Vogue cover.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information