Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree285Likes

Thread: Rob Kardashian's sock range selling very badly, adding insult to disappearing penis

Duh Twitchy, that's what I meant
    Lulu1982 likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i certainly hope you are kidding.
    Why not (go up to him and say hi)?..... (or take the opportunity to tell him he is way better of a person then all of his sisters/mother combined. That should definitely brighten his day)
    Lily Bleu likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Rob Kardashian Losing Weight – Rob Vows To Drop Lbs. After Kimye Wedding Blow-Up - Hollywood Life
    Rob Kardashian Vows To Lose Weight After Kimye Wedding Blow-Up
    Wed, May 28, 2014 4:06pm EDT by tierneyhl

After having an embarrassing meltdown over his weight that led him to skip sister Kim Kardashian’s wedding in Florence on May 24, Rob is more determined than ever to get back in shape and shed some pounds, according to a new report.

After the pre-wedding blow-up Rob Kardashian, 27, had with his sister, Kim Kardashian, over his weight issues, Rob is vowing to work out every single day until he regains his sexy, slim body. He even reached out to his personal trainer, who is now sharing all the details about Rob’s new weight loss goals!

Rob is more than ready to kiss his extra pounds goodbye and now he’s got a plan of attack, according to TMZ.
    Rob has promised himself that he will go to the gym every single day “until he sees his toes again,” his personal trainer, Gunnar Peterson tells TMZ.

Gunnar says Rob texted him the moment he arrived back from Florence, after he decided to skip Kimye’s wedding at the last minute because he was too embarrassed to pose for pictures with his family.

Rob is so eager to get started that he’s planning to work out “every day this week” and to continue “the intensity until the fat is gone,” Gunnar reveals. Good for him!

As HollywoodLife.com previously reported, Rob seemed ready for a fresh start when he returned to LA from Florence and deleted all of his old tweets.

He then tweeted out the following positive message on May 26: “Happy Memorial Day. Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD. Psalm 33:12. Lord Jesus, protect those who protect me- police, firefighters, and those in the military. Teach me to pray for them and to honor them for their service. Amen.”

So heartfelt! Rob really seems like he wants to make some changes in his life and we couldn’t be prouder — and we’re sure his family feels the same way!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Rob is more than ready to kiss his extra pounds goodbye and now he’s got a plan of attack, according to TMZ.
    Rob has promised himself that he will go to the gym every single day “until he sees Mr. Happy again,” his personal trainer, Gunnar Peterson tells TMZ.
    Fixed it.
    *DIVA!, sluce, Honeythorn and 1 others like this.

Still not buying he left because he was hurt about being fat.

^^ I've seen a few episodes of their show this season because of the Lamar stuff and he was trying to lose the weight with no luck!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

There just have been too many "reports" that he said he didn't want to be apart of the circus.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I'm sure it doesn't help always being referred to as " Kim Kardashian’s younger brother" or "the brother of the bride"

Sorry but he could have followed his initial goals and gone to law school like his dad. He jumped on the gravy train and liked smoking weed with 'ballers' and his weight,imo, is the result of 5 yesrs of some serious munchies.

He wanted the easy money too, milking the last name, very little sympathy from me.

I hope he gets his a@@ in gear, gets away from them all and develops himself.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    He needs cocaine.
    Or Lilo's favorite...adderall

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Still not buying he left because he was hurt about being fat.
    Well, I believe that Kim is a spoiled brat that wanted things done her way, and her way only. And that she puts him down when he doesn't do what he tells her to do.

And I believe Robert's self esteem is at an all-time low.
    I've seen the episode where he has a consultation with a doctor about tattoo removal. And he didn't want to be filmed with his shirt off. He starts crying, the doctor leaves the room for a moment. It was sad to watch. You can hear the insincerity in Kris' voice "Oh Rob, please don't cry"... as in "Rob, don't cry, this shouldn't be on film" *coldly pats Rob on the head*... Kim is also in the room, and sounds equally insincere.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Kris Jenner Says Rob Kardashian Is ‘An Obese Person’ | Radar Online
    Rob Kardashian: My Mom Is A Monster! Kris Jenner Says The Overweight Reality Star Is ‘An Obese Person With A Failed Sock Line,’ Claims Report
    Posted on Jun 4, 2014 @ 7:42AM | By Amber Ryland - News Editor

Mommy issues?

While Rob Kardashian has tried to stay out of the spotlight given his hefty new physique, sources close to the overweight reality star claim it’s his mother, Kris Jenner, who is the source of his pain.

“Everyone thinks he skipped the wedding because of Kim, but it’s him mom who makes him feel terrible,” a source told Star magazine.

“Rob is spiraling out of control and it’s all his mother’s fault. The world thinks the Kardashians are so happy, but Kris treats Rob like dirt. He says she’s a monster.”

As Radar previously reported, Kim harshly told her brother while in Paris for her nuptials to Kanye West that Rob “is lazy, and bringing down the family name because of his physical appearance.”

Jenner is said to have echoed Kim, claims Star Magazine.

“Kris says he’s the only one of her kids who is an embarrassment — an obese person with a failed sock line,” the source charged.

“Rob needs to stop lying and own up to the fact that he has issues. Until he admits to his problems, he’s not going to get better.”
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Rob is spiraling out of control and it’s all his mother’s fault.
    I believe PMK is a piece of shit, but he's a 27 year old man. If she's a toxic cunt, then cut the cord and keep it moving.
    SillyME54, Lily Bleu, CL** and 3 others like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Not only Laurent that Cris Jenner is a piece of shit, she makes Mommy Dearest look like Mary Poppins. You are one nasty cunt Cris putting down your only son for making him feel like a failure because his sock business didn't too well and his weight calling calling him obese.. At least he didn't have to spread his legs like that sack of shit Cim. for money, money and money. I hope one day Cim explodes and you Cris, as a matter of fact. And a lot of people will be jumping for joy singing the song Oh Happy Days!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

As Radar previously reported, Kim harshly told her brother while in Paris for her nuptials to Kanye West that Rob “is lazy, and bringing down the family name because of his physical appearance.”

Oh the irony... Rob could get help with his emotional issues and lose the weight but Kim has fucked with her face and body so much (and will no doubt continue to do so) that she'll never look normal again.
    Fly_On_TheWall and Lily Bleu like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Hit By Ban Bus!

He just needs to write a tell-all, then sit back and watch the money roll in. My mom, the gossip whore, told me the other day, that the rumor going around is, that all the negative blinds about the Kardashians, are from Rob himself.

If I was in that family, I would sell them up the river faster than you can blink.
    SoCalMarie, CL**, Palermo and 8 others like this.

If she's really telling her SON that he's an obese person with a failed sock line, Mom had better stop bullying him.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information