Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree285Likes

Thread: Rob Kardashian's sock range selling very badly, adding insult to disappearing penis

He should just have it lipo'ed out and injected into his ass. Maybe they can get a family discount.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Maybe they can get a family discount.
    They've probably figured out how to do it to themselves by now. I'm guessing that if they weren't obscenely wealthy, they'd be the type to be found in an airport Motel 6 with a massive pulmonary embolism from injecting themselves with industrial grade silicone.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

So getting back to the topic:

She's a Rainbow likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Silver Member

He has all the time and money in the world. If he doesn't like being fat all he needs to do is hire a trainer and chef or possibly even pay for plastic surgery. Clearly he's got issues with depression.

Who wouldn't coming from that family.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Maybe getting and staying fat is his (subconscious) way of saying fuck you to his family.

Either that or he's just a lazy ass.

I'd have a trainer, a chef and if necessary (which I know it wouldn't be if I had the first two) a person to follow me around and smack food out of my hands. Hell I don't even need a trainer and a chef. Just give me the money/lack of having to work a job for my bills to be paid and I'll be looking smoking hot in about 6 months all by myself!
    JazzyGirl and snoopqueen like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

He needs cocaine.
    missbazilb likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    He should just have it lipo'ed out and injected into his ass. Maybe they can get a family discount.
    You may be on to something here. Perhaps the reason why his weight has gone up and down is that he is used as donor fat for his sister's huge asses. He dropped some weight and suddenly Chloe's ass moved into Kim territory....

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    He has all the time and money in the world. If he doesn't like being fat all he needs to do is hire a trainer and chef or possibly even pay for plastic surgery. Clearly he's got issues with depression.
    Yes because CLEARLY rich people are never fat unless they are depressed. People who are not rich have no hope.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I think he needs help. He seems like a sensitive man who has some issues that need to be worked on/he needs to talk to someone about. And this needs to be done off-camera.

Kris tried to make it a storyline (him seeing a therapist) a season or two ago and it was obviously not something he wanted to advertise (rightly so).

And the recent episode, where you can here him cry through the doctor's door, because he was ashamed to take his shirt off.... that broke my heart .

With the loss of his father at such a young age, and growing up with the type of family/environment he did, it seems like (from small hints here and there on the show) that he's lonely, insecure, and doesn't really have anyone to talk to (who will actually listen and comfort him).

That tweet from him actually makes me worried for his well being/mental state

And the worst part is, I can just imagine Kris calling him about the tweet, more concerned with the family's image/what she's going to say to the media about it, rather than asking him how he's feeling and making an effort to sit down and spend time with her son.

Sad....
    Last edited by SoCalMarie; April 4th, 2014 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Spelling issuez.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

if i had to be friends with any of the Kartrashians, i'd choose Rob. On DWTS he was actually likeable.
    card, ADel and SoCalMarie like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Aw wee lambie, I feel for him being stuck with a large family full of cretins. I'll take him, always thought he was cute.
    ADel likes this.

Maybe I only have six months to live or we're about to get hit by a giant asteroid, but I truly feel for Rob. I can totally relate to the weight issues, and I truly believe that he wants no part of Kris or her vile 'brand'. But with that last name and the family's notorious, famewhorish ways, it's gonna be hard as hell to break away. Even if he does something like go back to school or something, he'll get a hard time of it.
    sprynkles, Laurent and rockchick like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

It must be hard for him being in that family. Seems only the women count there. Hell, Bruce seems to want to be one. Get away from them Rob!

mjw
    Elite Member

Rob Kardashian Checks Into Treatment Center: Report

Rob Kardashian has been struggling with personal issues for several months, but finally, he could be getting some help: According to a new report in Star magazine, Kim Kardashian’s younger brother is currently being treated for depression at The Meadows trauma and addiction treatment center in Arizona.

The only son of the late Robert Kardashian and Kris Jenner, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star has packed on the pounds from weed, alcohol and prescription cough syrup, according to the new report.

“Rob has been checked into The Meadows for about a month for substance-abuse issues,” a source told the mag.

As Radar has reported, the struggling 27-year-old reality star recently reached out to his sister Khloe Kardashian’s ex, Lamar Odom.

Rob did not go on the family vacation to Thailand, and an insider previously told Radar he “has completely retreated from the family, and from his friends. But within the last few weeks, Rob has reconnected with Lamar.”

Rob Kardashian Checks Into Treatment Center: Report | Radar Online

I hope Kris will let him work through his issues without trying to use it for PR. The ignored son has been through enough.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information