Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
Like Tree285Likes

Thread: Rob Kardashian's sock range selling very badly, adding insult to disappearing penis

I still think he has a son

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I still think he has a son
    Me too.
    If Kris spent as much time and energy actually helping her son with his issues, than she did covering up/talking to/pay off paps/selling "Everything is fine, everything is just peachy" stories to websites, he would be in a healthier state right now (mentally/physically).
    Palermo and Kittylady like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I think he an immature fuck. Grow up. The whole lot of them are like naughty little children. Any attention is good attention.
    Kittylady, PecanPie, czb and 2 others like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

If he does have a son then the kid has my utmost sympathy. Not only is he part Kadashian but he's also got a father who continually claims and denies his existence in the most public way possible. That's gonna fuck a young 'un up as they are growing.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

czb

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Me too.
    If Kris spent as much time and energy actually helping her son with his issues, than she did covering up/talking to/pay off paps/selling "Everything is fine, everything is just peachy" stories to websites, he would be in a healthier state right now (mentally/physically).
    ???

this guy is an adult. what is kris supposed to do, limit his portion size? tell him he can't get an after school snack unless he puts in time at the track? not saying i like this family, but ultimately, this guy is responsible for himself.

I'm gonna laugh if a baby momma comes out of the woodwork this week.
    Palermo likes this.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ???

this guy is an adult. what is kris supposed to do, limit his portion size? tell him he can't get an after school snack unless he puts in time at the track? not saying i like this family, but ultimately, this guy is responsible for himself.
    True. I agree.
    But it seems (from an outsiders point of view) that a lot of his issues stem from people not supporting/listening to him.
    It's all about the sisters. So he turns to drugs and food for comfort. I think he's even said something to that effect on the show (with the food). When anyone in the family confront him on the show, he gets embarrassed/emotional, and runs away (understandably).
    Which makes me think: Does anyone really talk to him about this off camera?

Yes, he's an adult. And is/should be responsible for his own actions.
    But growing up with a parent with serious mental issues and an alcohol dependency myself, I also understand that people that "deep" in their hole can't really see or realize the damage their doing to themselves or others clearly, and the more support, the better.

I totally agree, if he wants help, he will have to make it happen, he will have to be the one that wants to change.
    But having good, supportive family and friends are very important in one's recovery - and I don't think he has that. In fact, I think his family is part of the problem (for him).

It seems he equates his self-worth to how much money he can bring in, and his mother spends the most time with the biggest cash cow (Kim)/setting up businesses for the sisters. And has no time to spend with Rob. It's all about the $$$
    I thought he had a really good idea (on one of the earlier episodes) of opening a male-clothing DASH. And in that convo, Kris says something to the effect of "I have no time for that".
    I also think he might have some issues around losing his father so young, and maybe the pressure he feels carrying on the name, being the only son? (Even though I believe Bruce was a good father-figure for him growing up).

Sorry for the manifesto, I just feel bad for the guy. He seems very lonely. He has the resources to help himself at the tips of his figures, but the only thing that's missing (in my humble opinion), is the on-going encouragement/support from his family and friends. (Not just on camera here and there of people walking with him for an hour once every couple months to make it look like they're helping/supporting him).

His situation constantly reminds me of this poem I see floating around Tumblr:

Last edited by SoCalMarie; September 22nd, 2014 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Spelling/Grammar Issues, As Always ;)
    Kittylady likes this.

I don't think any of Cris's kids are adults as we know them. She likes to infantilize them, particularly Cim.

czb

^^^ maybe. but they let her.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ maybe. but they let her.
    I don't think they know any different... Which is why I think Rob and Khloe are having a really rough time handling their issues (along with their real issues being used for monetary gain/a part of the storyline...).

I think they are trying to deal with their issues by themselves, but not really equipped with the "life tools"/confidence to do so, and instead of having a mother's shoulder to cry on, their mother has one hand on the phone getting bids on the exclusive story she wants to sell, and the other hand changing Kim's diaper.

But seriously, Kris sucks.
    twitchy2.0, BoogsBun and Kittylady like this.

Bruce sucks too because what did he ever do to stop any of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Bruce sucks too because what did he ever do to stop any of this?
    His balls have been packed away in Kris's Chanel clutch since 1991.
    Palermo likes this.

Some of 'em aren't his kids anyway.

Gold Member

Eh, I think there is no kid. He just wants attention. It's the same reason why he isn't trying to loose the weight -- being fat gets him the attention he wants/craves and that he wasn't getting when he was skinny/slim. Plus, it let's him play the victim and they all love playing that role in that family.

I sincerely doubt he is staying fat for attention. He obviously isn't comfortable with his weight...jmo, from pics and footage that I've seen of him. I think he seems bitter or resentful, and the weight gain stems from that. If he's doing lean and smoking lots of bud, that's another reason that he's not losing weight. From afar, it kinda looks like that common combination of unhealthy habits and unresolved issues.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread Information