Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Like Tree285Likes

Thread: Rob Kardashian's sock range selling very badly, adding insult to disappearing penis

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Oh dear, looks like Rob has an unsecured phone that PMK hasn't found yet.
    Palermo and CL** like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Tweeting coy and cryptic comments about being a "baby daddy"? He's still a fucking Kardashian, for real. Attention getting is in their DNA...
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Love how HE tweets that he has a son....then says 'Y'ALL got my Mom emailing me asking if I have a son'

silly boy.
    CL** likes this.

Weird. So, mental problems as well?

I'd be surprised if he didn't.
    kasippu likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

He needs help. Legitimate help/rehab/whathaveyou.

Not filmed, not talked about in the press, not used after for cover stories... Just get him help, for fuck's sake.
    Kris: Pull your strings, ask/payoff some paps to not follow him, tell them to back off. (like they did with Britney when it was widely acknowledged that she was in poor health, endangering herself/others).

Get him out of California, New York, and Miami... there are beautiful and rehab/therapy facilities with qualified doctors and effective programs in all over the US and world - we all know that money isn't an issue for the Kardashian family.

Someone from his family needs to talk to him continually and not on camera, and take him to somewhere he can get help.
    Hell, I'm sure a member of the family or two (Scott? Khloe? - two people that have had a rough past couple of years) that could benefit from some form of help too. And they too, can afford to take some time off from whatever they do. They could take a break, accompany him, for support, and for their own health/help with their issues.

If he doesn't get help soon - he will die. He is not healthy mentally or physically. The family is so f*cking focused on themselves, the cameras, and the money, that they just need to stop and help him in any way that they can.
    It seems as though they just push him to the side/out of frame, as if it's like "we'll deal with it later, first we need to get this shot"
    yowzers, darksithbunny and CL** like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Crying for her son: Kris Jenner broke down to daughter Kim last month on their reality show and admitted she cries herself to sleep over her concerns with her son Rob's health condition

She meant to say cry herself to sleep over the loss of income that Rob's weight is causing the family not his health concern
    Kittylady, Mrs P and Lily Bleu like this.

Mama Kris feels just as bad for her son's situation* as Kim did filing divorce from Kris Humphries*

*By "bad", I mean "spewing crocodile tears for a couple minutes for the cameras, and then quickly moving on to hair and makeup for whatever faux situation they're filming that day"...
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I enjoy any excuse to post this

With Tob it could mean he was with a woman making him food!! Or just a chicken box
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

how considerate of kris to write him an e-mail about it.
    rollo, Palermo, SoCalMarie and 3 others like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Rob Kardashian

NOT A DADDY!

9/20/2014 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Rob Kardashian is NOT a daddy ... he's intentionally punked the media by tweeting out some not-so-cryptic hints he's a father and then watching the lies spiral out of control online.

Sources VERY close to Rob tell TMZ ... Rob was testing the media Thursday night by tweeting, "Was with my baby mama tonight." In July, he tweeted, "Happy I got my Son with me for the 4th tomorrow."

Various outlets immediately took the bait, but here's the thing ... there is no baby mama and no baby.

It's an interesting strategy ... Rob's been taking heat for his weight and substance abuse. Not a bad diversionary tactic

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Um, yes it is a bad diversionary tactic. It makes him look insane.

Gold Member

Welp, since he's now thoroughly trashed (snort) the idea of the phantom child, his next attention grabbing tweets will have to aim higher. Like, oh, "Hanging with a sasquatch for T-Day - man that animal's appetite makes me look like a supermodel!"
    CL** likes this.

Bronze Member

Why would he want to punk the media? If he pisses them off they might stalk him to get the fattest shots possible or try to show him in a negative light.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread Information