Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree887Likes

Thread: Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Are Engaged

Wow, that makes for a super exciting story-line for an early fall "reality" show.

Wow, so many wonderfully aweful possibilies here. Gonna be some shit go down. Whoohoo!
    Wisher likes this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

They are probably going to do all their accounts together from now on.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

It's going to be a special episode of their show: Rob unfollows Blac Chyna. This show is going to be riveting.
    sprynkles, NickiDrea, czb and 5 others like this.

Seriously, there are so many wonderful gossip possibilities! Was there a DNA test from a spinal tap? Did he catch her in bed with someone else while preggers? I can quite imagine all the Ks will be piping in shortly. And they will all be angry. And they are basically stupid. So I'm thinking they are going to say stuff and then delete. Or not. But it's gonna be good either way.

Or....BC just played his ass bigtime, and can't handle the bloated weak dude anymore and she is cashing in her chips, knowing she has lots more K chips coming after she bails.

I think I love her.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

It's Tyga's baby! And Kylie is pregnant too! And their Tyga-Kardassian babies will be born at the same time, but wait! Plot twist, Kylie's baby isn't Tyga's, it's Lamar's because she's a surrogate for Khloe!
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Kourtney's krotchfruit are providing some stiff kompetition on that front.

I googled Chyna's son - King Cairo. Never saw him before. Maybe I missed him in the Celeb Offspring section. He's cute and sweet. Do they raise him or does he live with Grandma? A King and a Saint. I guess these are new the Max's and Sam's.

And Michael K says Rob is already following her again.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Adorable little boy with the most unfortunate name and wearing the stupidest clothing for a toddler. Save the baybees!

Before they grow up to be assholes like their parents.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    It's Tyga's baby! And Kylie is pregnant too! And their Tyga-Kardassian babies will be born at the same time, but wait! Plot twist, Kylie's baby isn't Tyga's, it's Lamar's because she's a surrogate for Khloe!
    You just made my head spin.
    Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Adorable little boy with the most unfortunate name and wearing the stupidest clothing for a toddler. Save the baybees!

Hey, at least he's not doning a tiera, flippers, makeup, and all crazy haired, this aint nothing. Those manatee mothers are way more cray
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Manipulating the media/fans. Nothing like creating their own story lines by deleting each other so people will tune into their stupid show.
    Wisher and Kittylady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post

I wish I could like your comment a thousand times. I just looked at the picture and thought "Damn those stiff "trendy" jeans and metallic moon boot/sneakers". So ugly.

As for the show, I will not be watching, just like I never seen a single episode of any Kardashian crap. I tried watching the show with Michael Jacksons nephews on E!, but then Kris Jenner walked in on their set. I turned the channel, and never went back.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

The video is at the link. Blac Chyna. What a delightful girl.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainm...railer-w434454

Blac Chyna Screams at Rob Kardashian in First ‘Rob & Chyna’ Trailer: 'Are You Still Texting Bitches?!'

Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reveal First Look at New Series

Can you hear her now? Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian recently had a massive blowout — and it was all caught on camera. In the first trailer for their E! docuseries, Rob & Chyna, the pregnant model screams on the phone while in the car.

"Are you still texting bitches?" the 28-year-old shouts, presumably at Kardashian, 29. "Yes or no?!" Watch the intense moment in the video above!

The explosive fight won't be their last. Last month, Us Weekly exclusively revealed that the two briefly broke up after getting into an argument. Following the fight, Kardashian deleted photos of Chyna from his Instagram account.

"They were filming this weekend, and one of the people in her crew asked her to do something without him, and he snapped," an insider told Us at the time. "They’ve been spending a ton of time together and filming a show together. Add to that the stress of a new relationship and it’s inevitable that there will be some tension and fighting."

The six-episode E! series won't just show their low points, of course. In one sweet scene, Kardashian explains to Chyna why he fell in love with her. "I know how good you are," he says in the new clip. "And how loyal you are."

Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Expecting a Baby Girl

Chyna and the Arthur George sock designer announced their engagement in March after a few months of dating. Us exclusively confirmed in July that they are expecting a baby girl. "That's what I always wanted," Kardashian said of becoming a dad in the sneak peek.

Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian arrive for her birthday celebration and the unveiling of her Chymoji Emoji Collection at the Hard Rock Cafe on May 10, 2016, in Hollywood

The new show is a chance for Kardashian to step out of his shell too. The reality star stopped filming Keeping Up With the Kardashians for some time because of his insecurities and weight gain.

"I'm trying to get back out to life," he says in the Rob & Chyna trailer. "It's a big change."
    Last edited by Makisa; August 15th, 2016 at 03:02 PM.

I thought he had lost weight?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I have a nonsensical soft spot for Rob and this is just disastrous.

He looks pale, bloated and like he's been smoking weed in the basement for the last five years. Now he's having a child with a drama tornado. Because it's not enough that his birth family is effed.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information