Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627
Like Tree1146Likes

Thread: Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Are Engaged

She’s deluded. The show was never going to get a second season.. it was uncomfortable and not in a good way. I think the sisters were genuinely concerned for Robert just as much as they were for their own image.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

fgg

Rob Kardashian Reportedly Seeks Primary Custody of Daughter Dream, Wants Ex Blac Chyna Tested for Drugs and Alcohol

Taking it to the court. Rob Kardashian is seeking primary custody of Dream, his daughter with ex Blac Chyna, claiming the model is a danger to their 3-year-old.

Rob, 32, claims in court documents that Chyna, 31, parties hard with strangers at home with Dream present, according to TMZ. He alleges that she is often drunk and that a former employee claims spends $600 on alcohol almost daily. He accuses her of using cocaine, making violent threats and throwing objects, including knives and lit candles, even throwing sharp objects at her hairdresser on one occasion.

The former Dancing With the Stars contestant also claims changes in Dream’s hygiene, citing unkempt hair and dirty teeth and nails, according to the report. And he has noticed changes in her behavior, claiming she has started “naked twerking, and acting out sexual positions that she said her mom taught her” and saying “bitch” and “What the f–k,” according to the report. He says Dream does not hear those obscenities at home with him

TMZ also reports Rob’s older sister Khlo Kardashian gave a statement supporting him.

Us Weekly confirms that the Arthur George sock designer also asked the court to order Chyna to undergo drug and alcohol testing, which the judge denied. The former couple have been ordered to attend mediation on February 10 to see if they can hash out their issues regarding custody and visitation.

Chyna exclusively told Us last month that she has a “really good” coparenting bond with both Rob and rapper Tyga, with whom she shares 7-year-old son King Cairo.

“I’m definitely grateful for both my baby fathers and whatnot,” she told Us at the time. “They do give me that break so I can rejuvenate myself as a woman and just get back focus. Or, if I have to do something, it just gives me that leeway. So, that’s, I think, key.”

Chyna and Rob went public with their relationship in January 2016 and were engaged from April to December 2016. In February 2019, the former couple signed a signed a post-judgment child support modification order, releasing Rob from child support payments to Chyna.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...lcohol-report/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

He's acting like that baby won't learn ho behavior with the Kardashians.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    He's acting like that baby won't learn ho behavior with the Kardashians.
    But maybe then PMK will have time for him if he has a little commodity to bring to the table...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

As much as I hate to defend any of the Kardashians I think the behavior described above by a 3 year old would be pretty alarming.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    As much as I hate to defend any of the Kardashians I think the behavior described above by a 3 year old would be pretty alarming.
    I'm picturing something like this as I read the story:

I think Chyna may in fact not be the best parent in this situation. Tyga has primary custody of their son King. He went to court last year due to her behavior-- fights in Disney and Hawaii, along with several police visits to her home in California.

Poor baby is between a rock and a hard place.
    Kittylady likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

This poor kid doesn't stand a chance no matter what the outcome is here.
    Kittylady likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread Information