Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: RIP Ric Ocasek

I would have cremated that one!
    Beeyotch and ConstanceSpry like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I would have cremated that one!
    And put the ashes in the other woman's fuel tank.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Default Paulina Porizkova on Modeling and a Husband's Betrayal

She seems like such a sweetheart. I never knew she was only 19 when they got together!
    Last edited by sprynkles; March 5th, 2020 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    People always talk about the worst way to die. Shark attack, falling into an industrial vat of acid. But being an embittered invalid, sh*itting on your kids and the ex who looks in on you has to be way up there.
    This. What an asshole and I hope she wins her case and the other two sons he left out as well. I hate people who can’t even give up pettiness in death.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post

She seems like such a sweetheart. I never knew she was only 19 when they got together!
    Thanks for posting this, I don't think I've ever seen an interview with her before. She sure comes across as a really nice, genuine person.
    twitchy2.0 and sprynkles like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Yes, what a nice, genuine person to knowingly get with a married man.
    sprynkles likes this.

She’s still stunning, lines and wrinkles be damned.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by electrocuted_sheep View Post
    Yes, what a nice, genuine person to knowingly get with a married man.
    She was 19 and barely an adult and was probably an unsupervised youth for five years like most women who get into modeling. This f*ckery is totally owned by the guy who had a family and who wanted to chase the next pretty thing.
    sputnik, dexter7, holly and 5 others like this.

Nineteen is old enough to know not to get involved with a married man.

I don’t get being upset about an affair that took place what, 40 years ago? Or using that to determine that someone is a garbage human being. But if that’s a hill you want to die on, given that the rational part of a young adult’s brain isn’t done developing until about age 25, if you’re going to be mad at someone it should be the much older man who cheated on his wife.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I didn't know he was married when they got together, but if one partner cheats and leaves, the marriage was obviously already damaged. You can't tempt someone who isn't interested in being tempted.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

They sure did not say a word about it in that interview. It's news to me. I can not imagine wanting to go anywhere near a 40 year old man when I was 19. But a huge rockstar? Maybe.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    That reminds me of something I heard about a funeral where the deceased (married man) had passed away while boning another woman. The wife bought the cheapest casket possible (cardboard), it was raining and humid, and when they tried to put it in the grave after the ceremony, the casket fell apart and they had to throw the body in and the casket pieces on top.
    The gossip among PAs back in the day was that Nelson Rockefeller died in the arms (and thighs) of his mistress. Happy ignored it, as all upper crust wives are wont to do, though she no doubt tossed back a few extra martinis to help her maintain her dignity = at least to the outside world.

Apparently, it is now common knowledge, as I found when I googled Rockefeller's death. Finding that article was annoying, as I thought I had some secret, salacious, scoop, lol. BUT I do have another tidbit that made the rounds although I have no idea if it's actually true or not, and it's not wildly exciting even if it is true: the same woman moved on to Dan Rather. (shrugs - told you it wasn't exciting - it's not even very interesting.)

https://www.ozy.com/flashback/the-li...efeller/85390/
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    I didn't know he was married when they got together, but if one partner cheats and leaves, the marriage was obviously already damaged. You can't tempt someone who isn't interested in being tempted.
    According to Wiki, he Ocasek met Porizkova in 1984, when she was 18 and on the set of "Drive". Did she say she had an affair with him when she was 19? Regardless, Ocasek and his wife did not divorce until 1988.

And in terms of establishing a pattern of behavior, Ocasek's FIRST marriage ended in 1971, and he married his second wife that same year. The chances that he met that second wife after divorcing the first wife seem pretty remote.
    sputnik, Kittylady and fgg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    The gossip among PAs back in the day was that Nelson Rockefeller died in the arms (and thighs) of his mistress. Happy ignored it, as all upper crust wives are wont to do, though she no doubt tossed back a few extra martinis to help her maintain her dignity = at least to the outside world.

Apparently, it is now common knowledge, as I found when I googled Rockefeller's death. Finding that article was annoying, as I thought I had some secret, salacious, scoop, lol. BUT I do have another tidbit that made the rounds although I have no idea if it's actually true or not, and it's not wildly exciting even if it is true: the same woman moved on to Dan Rather. (shrugs - told you it wasn't exciting - it's not even very interesting.)

https://www.ozy.com/flashback/the-li...efeller/85390/
    Really, Dan Rather?! I can see Rockefeller ($$$$$), but Dan?

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    According to Wiki, he Ocasek met Porizkova in 1984, when she was 18 and on the set of "Drive". Did she say she had an affair with him when she was 19? Regardless, Ocasek and his wife did not divorce until 1988.

And in terms of establishing a pattern of behavior, Ocasek's FIRST marriage ended in 1971, and he married his second wife that same year. The chances that he met that second wife after divorcing the first wife seem pretty remote.
    No, the interview just mentioned they met while she did the Drive music video.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information