Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Rihanna's Grammy faux pas?

Ooooh, I love a good cat-fight!
    vaya con dios

Gold Member

See what I heard about the new pictures of her being pissed with Jay-Z after the Grammys, is he went to the party (they didnt say if Beyonce was there or not) and he DELIBERATELY said Goodbye to everyone but her and Chris Brown. She jumped up and started chasing AFTER "her man" while leaving her so called "boyfriend" looking like a moron, and they got into it. But from the pics Jay is calm. She is ANGRY as hell.

My guess is she is using Chris as a cover and Jay either isnt liking it, and he put her on notice by not speaking to her. Or he told her to fall back from him and she dosent like it.

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Are you serious??

He looks a lot better than he did years ago. I know I am the only one who believe that Riheadda is NOTHING to him, not even his jump off!!
    Jay-Z is one of the Greatest MC's alive. If you don't know or understand his appeal..then maybe it's not for you to understand.

You know you stole my line!!
    I know... scandalous right?

And dear gawd!! Why did you post those pics the only one I can forgive is KRS1 because he is the greatest!
    & not a single fuck was given...

Quote Originally Posted by Shuisfan1234 View Post
    See what I heard about the new pictures of her being pissed with Jay-Z after the Grammys, is he went to the party (they didnt say if Beyonce was there or not) and he DELIBERATELY said Goodbye to everyone but her and Chris Brown. She jumped up and started chasing AFTER "her man" while leaving her so called "boyfriend" looking like a moron, and they got into it. But from the pics Jay is calm. She is ANGRY as hell.

My guess is she is using Chris as a cover and Jay either isnt liking it, and he put her on notice by not speaking to her. Or he told her to fall back from him and she dosent like it.
    Wrong He arrived with Beyonce, greeted everyone except the trick & she got pissed. Oh well.... what she gone do??? Break up wit' em Every thing the trick do is for publicity to get someone... hell, anyone, to buy that album of hers. First it was Omarion, that didn't give her more publicity especially since he denied it. Then it was the "I just gotta find me a hot White guy that didn't work out too well either, which was worse because ole boy denied it on television AFTER she confirmed they were dating & she had special feelings for him.

I suspect all of her special feelings are from a wet ass

Don't make me post recaps & quotes from the trick because I will

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0kah0ntas View Post
    I know... scandalous right?

And dear gawd!! Why did you post those pics the only one I can forgive is KRS1 because he is the greatest!
    It's ok, you can borrow it. I apologize for...screw that it was hard for me to look at those ugly mofo's while I was posting them. Shit my eye's almost bled out!!KRS1 is a great MC...so talent trumps ugly!!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

yes talent trumps ugly. I was in love with Biggie I was damn near groupie status. I think had he lived I might woulda been a tossed aside notch

You forgot this beast

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia View Post
    Isn't it funny how we see different things. I tend to agree that there is no tension there. It looks like he's being all coy and like he wants her to have the glory and just go up there on her own, but he'll follow behind since she wants him there. Then they were hamming it up, and at the end there were hugs all round.
    i agree. people see what they want to see.
    i've seen it live too (it aired here at about 4 am, but i couldn't sleep that night) and i just knew it would cause drama.

Bronze Member

Beyonce is no lame by any means in that industry and gets much love and respect, and even though Rhianna is doing well in her career, Beyonce still has has more power and influence in that arena than Rhianna ever could. Rhianna knows better than to step on Beyonce, and she sure as hell wouldn't be screwing her man behind her back.

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0kah0ntas View Post
    Wrong He arrived with Beyonce, greeted everyone except the trick & she got pissed. Oh well.... what she gone do??? Break up wit' em Every thing the trick do is for publicity to get someone... hell, anyone, to buy that album of hers. First it was Omarion, that didn't give her more publicity especially since he denied it. Then it was the "I just gotta find me a hot White guy that didn't work out too well either, which was worse because ole boy denied it on television AFTER she confirmed they were dating & she had special feelings for him.

I suspect all of her special feelings are from a wet ass

Don't make me post recaps & quotes from the trick because I will
    Haha, you don't have to, Smokey! I believe every word you say.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

u know what; keep your paws of DJ Paul of three6mafia! that bitch is mine bitches!!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information