Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rihanna's Grammy faux pas?

Quote Originally Posted by Shuisfan1234 View Post
    The thing is Jay wont even touch B in public, a lot of people think she is his beard, but if thats not true. There is NO DOUBT he is FUCKING Rhianna. And Beyonce knows it, she is just smiling like she is stupid knowing this bitch has been over her man probably more then she has, beside Rhianna stole her limelight a lot last year and Beyonce was basically feeling how the other members of Destinys Child does when she did it to them. Plus lot of guys are NOW saying they take Rhianna before Beyonce now as a fantasy, and I BET anything that Rhianna is a slut and sees other guys, but Jay is her MAIN MAN. And others know that, even Omarion tried to hint at that with Rhianna that she cant be ANYONES GIRL because of Jay.

Shit, I hate Beyonce but she needs to just let Joe Camel go and find someone else. She is only 26, he is 40! Rhianna is younger (which is gross for Joe Camel) but she is now taking her spot, so she should find someone else. I dont think EITHER wake up with Jay-Z he aint even having that shit, I actually feel sorry for Beyonce, she has to know. Shit most of the PUBLIC knows but Rhianna seems ready for him to dump Beyonce and make her his "wifey" which I dont think Jay is ready to do. He might do it one day.
    I beg to differ... no one will claim her, although she's claimed a few grown men don't wife whores

Oh yeah... look at dat sexy lil boy men prefer

sexyyyyy

& not a single fuck was given...

Honestly, I don't see any tension, just maybe her being a little impatient to get to the stage, he may not have been, I think people are reading into this way too much...
    Id rather be hated for who I am than loved for who Im not

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyWifey View Post
    Honestly, I don't see any tension, just maybe her being a little impatient to get to the stage, he may not have been, I think people are reading into this way too much...
    I agree. They won the award together, it made sense for them to hug when they won. Beyonce is smiling in that picture where she's grabbing his hand. And on stage he's just trying to be funny by cutting her off. I don't see what other people are seeing, I just don't.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0kah0ntas View Post
    I beg to differ... no one will claim her, although she's claimed a few grown men don't wife whores

Oh yeah... look at dat sexy lil boy men prefer

sexyyyyy

Shit, didn't you read my post? I said she was a ho! Bow Wow, Omarion and Chris Brown all been in that plus Josh Hartnett, Shia Lebeauf and the list goes on. But by her NOW being ONE of the hottest chicks, the bitch has a BIG ego she might be ready for Jay to drop Beyonce. Which is what ALWAYS happens in these fucked up situations the side ho, gets ready to become "wifey" and if the guy just wants to keep having fun (basically fucking) then their becomes problems.

Its almost like Brangelina/Jennifer where at one point in career Jennifer was WAY bigger then Angie, all she had was looks, but Rhianna while I don't find her that hot, nor do I think Beyonce is either she is a WHOLE LOT OF WEAVE and makeup. Rhianna, even with her 5 head has her own hair and is kinda attractive I guess. Beyonce is getting played out in the publics eyes while Rhianna is more of now the hot one and Jay-Z (who dosent deserve shit) might end up picking Rhianna. Like Brad did Angie and again this isnt about hotness, but about career wise, he might feel Rhianna is really getting started while Beyonce is on the way down.

I see your avatar, but I still stand by my post Joe Camel isnt going to have both broads on his side for much longer, Rhianna is going to FORCE a choice while Poor Beyonce just ignores it, since I bet her parents are telling her too. Which is fucked up since she deserves someone who is going to be FAITHFUL and actually cute! She cant be with Jay for looks, it gotta be for publicity or he has one HELL OF A PERSONALITY! She has enough of her own money where she dosent need or should put up with his fucking bullshit, and if someone says he aint fucking her I got a bridge to sell you!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    what.a.slut!

poor Beyonce

btw u dont hug someone like that unless you're fucking.
    Plus Rhianna already told a magazine, she and Beyonce are NOT friends, because she is Jay-Z "protege" and shit. No bitch, you aint friends because your FUCKING THE SAME MAN! Beyonce is just swallowing it probably due to the fact that she gets prestige by being with Jay. She should cut his fucking vocal chords, and tell him to go be with Rhianna and see how much shit she puts up with! Oh and for the people who still dont buy it, look for the photos when Jay took Rhianna took the Nets Game, they are all smiling and giggling with the cameras on them (Its obvious Jay didnt notice them) then next time they are seen Rhianna, looks like Jay took her somewhere and fucked her real quick because her hair is ALL MESSY, and then when Jay sees the camera, guess what? He puts someone between them! Why? The photos are on this site! If their just friends, their be no reason for this shit! Aint nobody dumb!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

chris brown is sooooooooooo cute!

Gold Member

I wouldnt touch Chris, if he fucked Rhianna. I bet Jay taught her some things and he sprung and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    I agree. They won the award together, it made sense for them to hug when they won. Beyonce is smiling in that picture where she's grabbing his hand. And on stage he's just trying to be funny by cutting her off. I don't see what other people are seeing, I just don't.
    I don't, either. I saw exactly what you saw.

I don't see how he's trying to be "funny" he looked really bothered that she grabbed him?

There's an article on ONTD now that's referring to Beyonce as Jay's wife. Something about a december wedding in france and tattooed wedding rings?

Elite Member

I just watched the video and he smiles at her on stage when she puts up her hand to stop him. He's just goofing around. And then at the very end, they put their arms around each other with their backs to the audience. Now do you think if he thought Beyonce was upset over the first hug in the audience, that he would put his arm around her again? They worked together on the record and they co-won a Grammy. I don't see anything out of the ordinary.

Bronze Member

I see no faux pas and I guess she was just happy about winning. I don't even see him yanking his hand away. Plus, the whole acceptance speech thing was funny and playful because he was joking with her live. She put her hand up against him to stop his jokes.

You can find her speech on YouTube. I think it's over exaggerated.

I can understand Hartnett. I would do Shia in the middle of the interstate during rush hour. Jay-Z? If he looked at me lecherously I would smack him so hard his lips would deflate. I am not into bestiality and he looks like a pit bull mated with a dromedary.

If you are going to be jealous of someone, at least let it be someone who has only human genes.

I don't really think it was a faux pas. I mean he is the man responsible for her carrer, it makes sense that she'd want to bring him on stage and publicly thank him for what he did for her. I don't think it's any different than say, a best director inviting his cast or crew members on stage.

I think it's just all the drama that's already going on between these three is what's making it into such a big deal. If it was like, Eminem and 50 Cent, no one would give a shit.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

If you REALLY have a look at the video you will see that they left the stage hugged.

BS, no tension at all.
    Last edited by Giselle; February 12th, 2008 at 07:57 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information