Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Rihanna spotted leaving Ashton Kutcher's house at 4 AM

Did I miss something?
    Does the article even say that Ashton was home with her in the home?

Celebrities "loan" their houses out to other celebrities/people in the biz all the time... a night.... a couple months.... especially when their not in town. In Rihanna's case - a couple hours..... to freshen up maybe?

Jonah Hill stayed in Brad Pitt's house in New Orleans for a couple months while filming a movie....

I dated a guy once upon a time, who knows a fair amount of celebs- whenever he had to travel somewhere in the world for business, people were always offering their homes to stay in..... New York Penthouses... Aspen cabins.... when he was having construction done on his house in LA, he stayed at an A-Lister's for a couple weeks... (the a-lister was filming in another country, never saw them around the house booooo )

I'm going to ignore everyone being logical and say this means that Ashton is part of the Illuminati.
    witchcurlgirl and sluce like this.

Maybe Ashton's out of town or fast asleep and Rihanna decided to throw some heat onto the Brown/Brown's GF situation and called the paps herself, saying she's at Ashton's house, when all she was doing is hiding in the bushes, with her car in the driveway, and as soon as the paps arrived, she got all coy.

Seriously? The paparazzi waited till 4am to get this?

They've been having a fling for a while allegedly. Anyone is better than Chris Brown I guess...

Chris Brown Vents On Twitter After Rihanna Finally Ends Affair

By Rebecca Merriman On March 24, 2012
    Rihanna And Ashton Kutcher Secretly Hooking Up During Demi Moore's Meltdown

Pair have been enjoying fling for weeks
    Photo: WENN

Rihanna and Ashton Kutcher have been enjoying a steamy fling for the last few weeks and were even allegedly hooking up during Demi Moore’s meltdown episode.
    The 24 year-old ‘Rude Boy’ singer was spotted leaving the Two And A Half Men actor’s home in the early hours of the morning earlier this week but, according to The Sun the gorgeous pair have been hooking up for a lot longer.
    An insider revealed: "The flirting began as soon as Rihanna and Ashton met and swapped numbers. That moved on to texts and arranging to meet."
    "They snuck off to a Santa Monica hotel a few weeks ago.”
    It seems the affair was going on while the 33 year-old actor’s ex-wife Demi Moore was hospitalised after she collapsed at her Hollywood home in January.
    The ‘Margin Call’ star checked herself into rehab shortly after for addiction issues and an eating disorder.
    It is unclear whether she knew about her ex-husband’s romance with the ‘You Da One’ singer as they fought to keep their rendezvous’ private.
    "They are two single people having a fling, so thought it would be best to meet in secret,” the source explained, "Ashton does not want to rub a new relationship in her face. She's still vulnerable.”
    Though Rihanna isn’t usually the kind of girl to hid her feelings, she has gone along with the secrecy because she is said to be so “besotted” with the hunk.
    "Rihanna has told friends he's funny and cute. Both of them love a good time and think they're too busy for anything serious just yet.” A friend claimed.
    But things may be heating up between them as the Bahamian beauty is keen to join his Kabbalah group to get closer to the star, “she's starting to enquire about Kabbalah sessions with his rabbi,” the insider added.
    Rihanna has recently been rumoured to be getting back with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, but finally ended that relationship to the rapper’s disappointment.
    It may have been a sign that she is ready to get serious with Ashton, who split with Demi Moore last October after six years of marriage.

Rihanna And Ashton Kutcher Secretly Hooking Up During Demi Moore's Meltdown - Celebrity Gossip, News & Photos, Movie Reviews, Competitions - Entertainmentwise-

What a classy couple - she arrives at midnight and leaves at 4, with paps and bodyguards in tow.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Wednesday, March 28th 2012
    How Dare You Ask RiRi About Ashton Kutcher

[YOUTUBE]dnFo53_yfeI[/YOUTUBE]

While promoting Battleshit with Taylor Kitsch and Brooklyn Decker at a press conference in London today, RiRi was asked about her maybe piece Ashton Kutcher by a reporter from ITN and the alien-headed one was not pleased at all. In case you don't know the goings on of RiRi's vagina, she was papped showing up to Ashton Kutcher's house at midnight the other night and The Sun says she's been popping her coochie on Kutchie for the past 8 weeks. Cut to this afternoon when Reporter Sarah dropped a sneak attack on RiRi. Sarah started her question one way and just when you thought it was about to go another, she pulled out the "So if I sniffed your mouth would I smell Ashton's dick?" question on RiRi.
    Sarah: Hi, Sarah from ITN. Rihanna, this is a question for you. I have no doubt that all of your fans are coming to see this film. You know, you have so many. And you're so good with connection with people that I think that we actually feel we know you. Things are clearly going brilliantly in your career. I just wondered if you are as happy in your private life. Will we be seeing a certain Mr. Kutcher perhaps making a trip over here? RiRi: Wow, how disappointing was that question.
    Moderator: Should we move on to another one?
    RiRi: Absolutely. I'm happy and I'm single, if that's what you're really asking.
    It was a disappointing question, because RiRi was there as a serious actress and she should only be expected to answer questions about her tour de force, emotionally raw performance in the culturally important art house film Battleship. What was Sarah from ITN supposed to ask RiRi about? I wish Sarah would've asked RiRi why she's wearing Lindsay Lohan's old hair. I mean, wow, how disappointing is that wig. But really, what would be a better question? Did RiRi expect Sarah to ask about her creative process when getting into character? We all know the answer to that shit. RiRi gets into character by smoking a fat blunt in the bathroom. That's also her process for getting ready to answer questions in a press conference, because ho looks as stoned as I wish I was right now.

Posted by: Michael K

Source: How Dare You Ask RiRi About Ashton Kutcher | Dlisted
    Pics at the link.

Rihanna is not amused. Is it wrong to say she doesnt look half bad? Shame shes crazy.

I saw a clip of that on Entertainment Tonight earlier and laughed my ass off. Rihanna is such a try hard asshole that anything that might even marginally embarrass her has my approval.

Rihanna has done and said alot of shit these last few months, but I do have to admit her reaction to the question about Kutcher was justified. Its a conference for a movie and not her private life and it shouldn't have been asked.

p.s she looks high as fuck! lol
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

She must be desperate if she is doing Ashton Kutcher.
    SoCalMarie likes this.

Seems more like a PR ploy to me. She can't be fighting with some girl about Chris Brown if she's "besotted" with Ashton Kutcher. **rolls eyes**
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Chris who? Now that you mention it that is kinda funny. No one talks about the two of them anymore, its all about her and Ashton.

Yep. her possibly humping Kelso helped keep the "ricecake" tweet and lyrics off the main news sites.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Default Report: Demi Moore is "Sick To Her Stomach" Over Ashton & Rihanna

After Demi Moore caught wind that her estranged husband Ashton Kutcher has been seeing Rihanna, she's reportedly been going crazy to find out more about the relationship, all the while feeling "sick to her stomach" over it.

A friend of the actress told Grazia magazine, "Demi is constantly keeping tabs on Ashton so when these pictures came up she was understandably devastated. Demi's convinced something happened between them and said she felt "sick to her stomach".

Demi was released from rehab just last month, leaving her friends concerned for her well-being saying. "Demi is in such a fragile state, even the idea of them together has affected her quite badly. She's in a terrible way but, at the end of the day, Ashton is a single man and free to do whatever he likes."

Another source told Closer magazine, "Demi can't believe Ashton would do this. She's really hurt by the rumors and feels humiliated he's being linked to other celebrities just a few weeks after she got out of rehab."

Report: Demi Moore is "Sick To Her Stomach" Over Ashton & Rihanna | Celebrity-gossip.net

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information