Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rihanna and Shia Labeouf an item!

Bronze Member

Man, people either love Shia or hate him. Frankly I don't understand all the Shia hate.

I like this kid. All the interviews I've read or TV interviews I've seen with him, he's come off as very focused, driven, funny, honest (at least honest for LALAland), aware of just how "lucky" he is and very much aware of the fact that he is not an Adonis.

At least he is not some bland, rebo himbo, filled with ennui and thinking he is doing the interviewer and the public a favor by gracing us with his presence.

I remember one interview where he was asked what he thought he would look like at age twenty-five (I think he was seventeen at the time) his response was: "Oh God, I don't want to think about it, probably a like a sack of Legos."

Don't know much about Rihanna, not a big fan, not a big hater. I've heard a couple of her songs, food for the young masses.

While the pairing is a bit odd, hey, live and let live.

I'm sorry but yuck..I actually find him to be really cute, but slightly annoying...but I don't see them together..she is just icky looking to me.

Silver Member ChangingEventually's Avatar

Shia's hotter than Rihanna?

Have you people seen him? I mean, he's not ugly but Rihanna's GORGEOUS. She's like a living Barbie doll. Shia's just...average. Barely.
    WHAT`S THiiS GAME?
    BABii ii WANT T0 PLAii
    [
    está bella traición que mato mi ilusion]

Bronze Member

I think I mentioned this in another thread already; I'm from Barbados(mods can check my IP address to varify this in case people think I 'm lying like a certain FF ) and I first met Rihanna when she was 11. She went to the same secondary school as me and at the time I was around 17. I'm now 25 so Rihanna saying she is 19 is pretty much correct.

BTW Sophie that girl you always see Rihanna with is her best friend Melissa. Apprently she should be comming back to Barbados soon since she goes to Univeristy here.

i dont think that Rihanna is lying about her age. it's pretty obvious shes not. sometimes she looks young as hell. shes really cute, i think that's evident. apart from her big forehead, but we all have that one major/minor flaw. as i said i love Shia, he's great.

The coupling is random, but so what. i nearly pissed myself whin i heard that brad and angie were dating.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Eli

This is laughable. Okay I KNOW that this isn't true.

I don't think Rihanna's gorgeous at ALL. She has a fivehead, and a pinched face like...like when you squish a Barbie's head....you know? You know what I'm talking about? When you take a Barbie and pinch her head....that's what Rihanna looks like.

Shia's not conventionally "gorgeous" but he's cute and very likeable and funny. I mean, hey, if they're happy. Whatever. It's just so odd. And I can't stand her.

I don't get what the problem is. She is sort of hot, he's sort of ... different. I don't think this is a bad match at all.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Some of you people are crazy. This women is beautiful, period. So people are so jealous it's sad.

Ultimate Rihanna /PHOTOgallery - Poiret: King of Fashion/pogala06

Quote Originally Posted by ChangingEventually View Post
    Shia's hotter than Rihanna?

Have you people seen him? I mean, he's not ugly but Rihanna's GORGEOUS. She's like a living Barbie doll. Shia's just...average. Barely.
    really? I think he's very good looking.....but I don't find her attractive at all. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder though

Mitra just because someone doesn't find another person attractive doesn't mean she or he is automatically "jealous"...you can't help who you find good looking and who you don't

Rihanna may annoy the hell out of me, but nobody can honestly look at that girl and say she's ugly. And if she's dating this kid Shia, then Jay-Z must be keeping his pimp-hand tight and renting her out, since he's already had his fill of it.

that's the best picture I've ever seen of her, in most she doesn't look like that (makeup and photoshop?) but anyways I wouldn't call her ugly- I just don't find her attractive. I don't know.....

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post
    that's the best picture I've ever seen of her, in most she doesn't look like that (makeup and photoshop?) but anyways I wouldn't call her ugly- I just don't find her attractive. I don't know.....
    I think the same...

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

^^ Oh my God, y'all are so jealous!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I honestly think she's ugly.

That pic is only halfway decent because it's hiding her sixhead. Her face is weird and unattractive.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information