Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Rihanna Accused of Cyber Bullying 16-Year-Old Fan Over Homemade "Prom Bat" Outfit

I agree. If anything, it looks like the teen is mocking Rihanna with the way she posed and the face she's making (which is hilarious). I hate to "blame the victim", but I fail to see any bullying, and I can't help but suspect that the teen is seeking attention by accusing Rihanna of bullying her.
    CL** and Callalily like this.

I just saw E's story on this at the nail salon and it seems that the teen is pissed because everyone else on twitter is making fun of her. Rihanna just started the wave with her tweets--she did do a sad face, which I missed before. Still, if she's taunting, she's subtle enough for me.

"Nailed it"s are one of my favorite things on teh interwebz. So many make me literally LOL.
    SoCalMarie and Lalasnake like this.

Elite Member

How long ago did the girl share the photo, because it seems like it was at least a couple weeks ago that this pic was circulating on Reddit and being mocked. Mainly I think they were teasing about the intense face and pose. I had no idea it even had anything to do with copying Rihanna's outfit.

Rihanna's tweet is totally benign. If 3 words could hurt a fan, I'd think they'd be "go die bitch" or something. not "she gets it". Cause, c'mon, she looks totally demonic in that photo. Just blaming her understandable embarrassment on RiRi, like RiRi would give a shit.

Elite Member

I thought she was complimenting her saying that she nailed it. What do I know? I think the outfit is terrible.

She posted the photo with the Wu-Tang Clan logo, implying PromBat looks like it. I think it was MILD jesting, not "bullying"
    BoogsBun, Lalasnake and Kittylady like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

The word PromBat is the only good thing to come out of this whole thing. I like the word.

Elite Member

lol at the cookie monster cupcakes
    sprynkles likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Okay, counting me, we now have 8 people who don't see how Rihanna is mocking this girl.
    I read somewhere that Rihanna retweeted some of the mean things other people said, but I can't be arsed to go check her twitter to see, if it is true.

Hit By Ban Bus!

If she thinks that Rhianna bullied her, she's just going to die, when the internetz starts in on her. This article is from E!, I read it this morning on Yahoo, lord knows who else picked it up.

Does Rihanna have a history of being cunty to fans? I'm leaning towards a combo of mild flattery, mixed with a chuckle, but not mean about it.

ETA: And 'prombat' is hilarious and totally apt.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Rihanna didn't do nothing wrong in my eyes!! This little hussy feelings isn't hurt!!! She just wants extra attention!! Her patents shouldn't have ok'd her wearing it in the first place!!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Rihanna posted this pic over a week ago, and this girl has only started kicking up a fuss in the past day or two. Apparently she was basking in the attention it was getting her earlier on this week, so this all just sounds like somebody trying to increase their 15 seconds of fame to me.

fgg

aw, i feel bad for her. the article i read said that her entire family is being bashed for the pictures.
    chartreuse likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information