Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Richard Pryor Boffed Marlon Brando

I hope to gawd he got Pre-80's Brando...

None of this shocks me. But there's enough homophobia still raging these days that I'll bet there are some old skoolers who will refuse to believe this.

I think he was married to this one in the 80's, they split for many years, then got back together in the 2000's and got married again and were married until he died
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    ^^^ ?!?!?!
    Here ya go:

"AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

^^^urp.
    Brookie and Waterslide like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

fgg

Richard Pryor’s daughter: My dad didn’t have sex with Marlon Brando

At least one person doesn’t believe Richard Pryor slept with Marlon Brando: the comedy legend’s daughter Rain.

Rumors of an intimate relationship between the comedian and the screen icon proliferated after Quincy Jones talked about the dalliance in his ultra-revealing Vulture interview, noting of Brando, “He was the most charming motherf—ker you ever met. He’d f—k anything. Anything! He’d f—k a mailbox. James Baldwin. Richard Pryor. Marvin Gaye.”

Then Pryor’s widow Jennifer Lee confirmed the tale, much to Rain’s chagrin.

“Daddy did NOT have relations with Brando. There were no trips to his South Pacific Oasis, no flowers or love notes between. Not even a film role. Why this sudden need to drag Daddy through the Hollywood mud? I find it tasteless and infuriating,” Rain, 48, wrote on Facebook on Thursday.

She continued, “My dad was very open with his life, so much so that news of his relationship with a trans woman in the early 70s and 80s wasn’t really newsworthy nor notable. As a child I knew her, not as the trans person in our home, but the lady whom everyone accepted. So much acceptance I did not know she was Trans until recently.”

She added of Jones and Lee, “Q was once a brilliant music producer who is losing his mind, and decided to garner publicity for himself with a sensationalized interview … he spewed out a lie about my father who’s not here to defend himself. Then on top of it all, my dad’s so called widow validated it, because she needs to keep legitimizing herself and tarnish our dad even after he’s dead. She hated Q and Daddy.”

https://pagesix.com/2018/02/09/richa...marlon-brando/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Between Ermahgerd and Yee-muthafuckin' Haw

De-Nial is not just a river in Egypt!
    Sarzy, Annika and Lalasnake like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    However, I would need to caveat that statement by asking: When was this hookup supposed to have happened? Pre-1980s Brando? Or post 1980s, "only-a-mumu-would-fit" Brando?

As for Richard hooking up with Brando -- she says, "It was the '70s! Drugs were still good, especially quaaludes. If you did enough cocaine, you'd f*** a radiator and send it flowers in the morning."
    You're welcome.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

my first thought was if it was hot brando or jabba the hut brando too.

i think his wife would know more than his daughter, i mean i don't think his daughter was out and about during the cocaine orgies that people used to have in the 70's!

And I’m pretty sure she doesn’t know all of the women her dad slept with either.
    She knew about the trans woman. So just accept daddy got his full gay-on with a “straight” man.
    Annika and Sassiness like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I must be having deja vu, because I swear when I read this I was all, Yeah, I already knew this. I definitely knew Brando would screw anything that was immobile longer than 2 seconds.

Rain coming out swinging!

This is understandable since she's his kid. I still believe the wife. Even if it was tacky of her to be talking about it.

Now I wanna know what Brando's family has to say.
    Annika, Kittylady and Sassiness like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

i just came here to say that anyone who hasn't read the quincy jones vulture interview is missing out. it's fucking hilarious.

http://www.vulture.com/2018/02/quinc...versation.html
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^ ^ Wonder why he wouldn't talk about Cosby? He certainly had no problem talking about much else.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    ^ ^ Wonder why he wouldn't talk about Cosby? He certainly had no problem talking about much else.
    Pretty much everyone he dished dirt on is dead. Maybe he doesn't want to get sued. Or maybe he sticks up for him and doesn't want to say.
    Wilson and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Richard Pryor’s daughter: My dad didn’t have sex with Marlon Brando

At least one person doesn’t believe Richard Pryor slept with Marlon Brando: the comedy legend’s daughter Rain.

Rumors of an intimate relationship between the comedian and the screen icon proliferated after Quincy Jones talked about the dalliance in his ultra-revealing Vulture interview, noting of Brando, “He was the most charming motherf—ker you ever met. He’d f—k anything. Anything! He’d f—k a mailbox. James Baldwin. Richard Pryor. Marvin Gaye.”

Then Pryor’s widow Jennifer Lee confirmed the tale, much to Rain’s chagrin.

“Daddy did NOT have relations with Brando. There were no trips to his South Pacific Oasis, no flowers or love notes between. Not even a film role. Why this sudden need to drag Daddy through the Hollywood mud? I find it tasteless and infuriating,” Rain, 48, wrote on Facebook on Thursday.

She continued, “My dad was very open with his life, so much so that news of his relationship with a trans woman in the early 70s and 80s wasn’t really newsworthy nor notable. As a child I knew her, not as the trans person in our home, but the lady whom everyone accepted. So much acceptance I did not know she was Trans until recently.”

She added of Jones and Lee, “Q was once a brilliant music producer who is losing his mind, and decided to garner publicity for himself with a sensationalized interview … he spewed out a lie about my father who’s not here to defend himself. Then on top of it all, my dad’s so called widow validated it, because she needs to keep legitimizing herself and tarnish our dad even after he’s dead. She hated Q and Daddy.”

https://pagesix.com/2018/02/09/richa...marlon-brando/

I get it, Rain. The idea that my parents had sex with each other is something I like to pretend never happened.

Richard Pryor was much too good for Brando. Even pre-80's Brando.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information