Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: RHOBH Kim Richards arrested for being drunk and disorderly

That is weird. That Daily Mail article reads like it was written by Kim Richards after a few vodka drinks. Maybe they made up few deets.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    What does she mean when she says to Brooke, "I'm not going to miss your wedding?" Didn't she already get married? They showed it on RHOBH. And Kyle wasn't invited.
    i think she had one smallish wedding, then was going to have a larger reception in may. at least, that's what i thought they said on the reunion show.

Bronze Member

This makes me sad. With the Monte situation, I cam see how this would make it hard to stay sober.

i hope she can get through this.
    sprynkles and darksithbunny like this.

Elite Member

Wasn't Kim also sexually abused as a child? That kind of situation can mess you up for life.

^That is mentioned earlier in the thread, if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    mmmmkay. what does being drunk in a bar have to do with mothering?

yeah, kim is a drunk but phil is a tool.
    Especially when all her kids are grown ass adults.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Silver Member

Love that her son Chad called Brandi "toxic." Kims doesn't want to be sober, she wants people to ignore it so she can go on doing what she has been doing. Maybe one day she'll do the real work but I am not hopeful. She is incredibly self involved and too immature imo. I wish her kids the best.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Dr Phil April 28 2015 - Real Housewife’s Exclusive: Kim Richards Tells All about Drunken Arrest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e6vGVdc4-I

boli bic

Published on Apr 28, 2015

Dr Phil April 28 2015 - Real Housewife’s Exclusive: Kim Richards Tells All about Drunken Arrest

In a national television exclusive, Dr. Phil sits down with Kim Richards, one of the stars of the reality TV show Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, to discuss her ongoing battle with alcoholism and her recent arrest at the legendary Beverly Hills Hotel. Richards admits she was drinking that night — what does she say led to her arrest?

Richards is joined in the interview by two of her daughters and her son. How do they feel about their mother’s very public struggle with sobriety? After discussing her stormy relationship with her sister, Kyle, her Real Housewives cast members, and her storied history with addiction and specifics about possible treatment, Richards storms off. Will she return?
    sprynkles likes this.

Elite Member

Its really hard to get clean when you're not ready, nearly impossible. Being forced into treatment with threats of this and that might put her on the right track for a bit, but until she truly wants sobriety she'll never make it.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Watched the whole video. I feel bad for her situation. She is effed up. It's a damn shame what she has lived through and I really hope she can find some peace. I bet she needs the money from the show, but I really think it's too much for her.
    Lalasnake and Clubber Lang like this.

^^^
    what's her story? besides being a former child star and wonky's aunt?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Rumored sexual abuse at the hands of very old, pervy co-stars..as well as having a POS stage-mother from hell.
    Gossiplover likes this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Kim Richards 'has been AXED from The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills but may return for cameos' following arrest and rehab visit

By SHYAM DODGE and HEIDI PARKER FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 21:40, 3 June 2015 | UPDATED: 21:59, 3 June 2015

After five years on The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, Kim Richards has been cut from the Bravo series, claims a new report.
    The 50-year-old recently entered rehab for alcohol addiction after being arrested for public intoxication in April.
    Kim started with RHOBH in 2010 on the first season of the show, but sources with E! News claim she could be back for 'cameo' appearances later on down the road.

+4

Axed: fter five years on The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, Kim Richards has been cut from the Bravo series, claims a new report, pictured in May 2014

Various reports recently claimed that part of the deal for Kim to remain on RHOBH was that she enter rehab following her arrest.
    And on Tuesday E! News reported Kim is seeking treatment again after acting inappropriately at her daughter Brooke Brinson's wedding in Mexico less than two weeks ago.
    'She's doing ok, a lot better than she had been,' a source told the site of the Bravo reality star.
    'Kim has been in a treatment center for a few days,' added the source.
    The blonde reality queen had been seeking treatment before the wedding at a different rehab clinic.

+4

Wedding problems: On May 23, Kim attended daughter Brooke Brinson's (in white) wedding ceremony in Mexico and reportedly suffered a relapse

Richards was told to get help after being arrested at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in April. She was later charged with one count of public intoxication, one count of resisting, obstructing, delaying a peace officer or EMT, and one count of battery upon a peace officer.
    RadarOnline claimed that Kim had returned to Los Angeles recently so it is likely the new center is in Southern California.

After her arrest, the Bravo star taped a special with Dr. Phil. 'I'm a very strong person and I have been sober. I haven't been working a program,' she told the daytime talk show host. 'Living through a season on a show, sometimes it's hard to just get through it. The fans are really hard on me.'

+4

Public problems: Throughout season five of The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, many had speculated that Kim (left) - who has gone through rehab in the past - was once again using drugs or alcohol (here she is pictured with Brandi Glanville)

'Kim went to rehab finally because she got arrested, she humiliated her kids and she wants to avoid jail,' a source told People.
    The former child star had been given a pass from her rehab centre in order to attend the wedding, but she was expected back after a long weekend.
    Kim reportedly was under the influence of either drugs or alcohol at the event. TMZ reported that the Real Housewife directed her anger at Brooke and insulted the groom's family.

+4

Uncertain future: Rehab was part of Kim's plea deal after that arrest (above in October 2014)

Her sober coach also quit after Kim's bad behaviour, according to the reports.
    Over the course of her time on the Bravo reality show, Kim's struggle with substance abuse has been discussed frequently.
    Increasingly odd behaviour in season five eventually led to a reported estrangement from sister Kyle Richards, 46.
    The younger of the two Real Housewives of Beverly Hills stars believes there is no more she can do for her alcoholic older sibling.

Read more: Kim Richards 'has been AXED from The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills but may return for cameos' following arrest and rehab visit | Daily Mail Online

snoopqueen likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Well that was long overdue.
    snoopqueen and Clubber Lang like this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

This is a case of truly kicking someone while they are already down....This show was probably the one thing stopping her from going full on meth head years ago.
    Gossiplover likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information