Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: RHOBH Kim Richards arrested for being drunk and disorderly

I don't think she has wet brain, i think she's an active drug user and that's why her behavior is so bizarre and erratic.

Enlarged pupils are common among people that take ssri antidepressants, I'm sure she's on those. Among a million other pills.

Wet brain causes ophthalmoplegia, as posted upthead, which isn't enlarged pupils but paralysis of the eye muscles

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^^ I agree. That would likely explain why she occasionally appears lucid. She's had at least short periods of sobriety if memory serves.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Yes, she was driving Brandi around in the current series.

I feel sorry for her after the blind though.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I don't think she has wet brain, i think she's an active drug user and that's why her behavior is so bizarre and erratic.

Enlarged pupils are common among people that take ssri antidepressants, I'm sure she's on those. Among a million other pills.

Wet brain causes ophthalmoplegia, as posted upthead, which isn't enlarged pupils but paralysis of the eye muscles
    I would agree wholehearted because you are right about those things. What bothered me was sometimes she would look super healthy. Glossy hair and good skin. Her friends on the show would talk about how she was sober, but she's a little wonky. Even the times she looked healthy, she was always a bit "off".

However, totally could be caused by anti depressants, but she always seemed very hyped up to me. If I take a anti depressant, I'm am drooling on the keyboard, not hopping around making crazy talk about turtles and soforth.

Anyhoo, who knows what the deal is but her left eye has been a mess for years now.[IMG][/IMG]
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

SSRI drugs make you drool?

I've know that some people get hypomanic from them, but I've not heard about anyone drooling. Benzos yes, but not SSRIs. You may have an unusual bio chemistry, like those people that end up wide awake from benedryl.

It's a shame looking at Kim now, she was such a pretty young girl.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

She really was and quite a good kid actress too.
    Gossip Junkie likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I've read House of Hilton and Big Kathy was a piece of work. She used her children and husbands to support her life style. She also remodeled the Palm Springs house with money that she defrauded someone out of. She was a mean alcoholic and a home wrecker.
    Piss off!

Yeah she was. She was gorgeous. Now she is all shriveled and looking like a 70 year old.

Yes, I take SSRI's or I used to. I couldn't take that shit and work. Prozac, Wellbuterin, a host of them. Xanax for anxiety. Hell, I had a pharmacy in my house. (I can blame my old job on that, but that is a story in itself).

It's a hard balancing act to get right. Depends on what chemicals your brain is making at the time. Take the wrong thing and you are in for trouble.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

When I see Kim, I always think of that movie Assault on Precinct 13 (1976 John Carpenter film) where she's a child getting an ice cream cone from the truck and gets shot dead. I know, I'm sick but it was such a dark part of the movie.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post

Anyhoo, who knows what the deal is but her left eye has been a mess for years now.[IMG][/IMG]
    Her niece, Paris has the wonky eye too. Maybe it's a family trait.

Maybe, but it seems to have happened recently. Could be botox for all I know, but she didn't have that before. It's an old picture, but this seems to have happened in the 1990s.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Andy Cohen

I am this bored today...

Kathy Hilton's wonk eye

Here is the beast mom.

I always thought Kyle's nose was naturally terrible, I didn't realize she'd had it done.

Bronze Member

Km seems exactly the same as someone I know with a narcotic pain medication addiction - Vicodin, I think it was. Some days it was washed down with some booze which of course made it worse. But I recognize the overall look, the slurred speech, facial expressions, it's exactly the same. Kim may at some point have been what she called "sober", but I doubt she gave up the pills.

Elite Member

I can see Kim's wonk eye from way back in the day, though it appears to have been aggravated by the continuous drug and alcohol abuse.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information