Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 64

Thread: Reports say insecure Angelina Jolie is faking pregnancy for attention

  1. #16
    Elite Member cynic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    Especially after so many people have fallen in, never to be seen again.



    Yep, here they are trying to pull Brad back out.....

  2. #17
    Elite Member Chilly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Trolltopia
    Posts
    29,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Angelina?.....no....HELL no.....ugly woman with an ugly body surrounded by other people's kids?.......

    I DO have standards....they're low.....but they're mine....
    Haha, that was probably the meanest thing you ever said. I love you.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-



  3. #18
    Elite Member cmmdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Eva's Love Den
    Posts
    25,571

    Default

    all i know is she needs a stylist cause that shit she wore the other day was NOT cute.

  4. #19
    Elite Member Folieadeux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,230

    Default

    I wouldn't put it past her.

    Of course loose clothing doesn't always indicate pregnancy, but it sure does keep people talking.
    ssabmud

  5. #20
    Elite Member AgentOrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wonderstruck
    Posts
    6,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post


    Yep, here they are trying to pull Brad back out.....
    He's lost in the black hole, fallen into the bottomless pit. Angelina's gravitational field of neediness and desperation have trapped him. Incidentally I hear she won't even let her kids play with other children - though she often claims she wants them to experience real life (not that she's any expert). When she celebrated the birthday of one of her many adoptees, Pax I believe, she set up a party, with the kids of her entourage, as a decoy. Then she, Brad & co. went out to eat. Observers thought that Pax might have had more fun with the other children.

    She has also claimed that she likes to cut her sexual partners to make the experience 'more real' for them.

  6. #21
    Hit By Ban Bus! pacific breeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    in the wild blue yonder
    Posts
    15,479

    Default

    I guess we'll know whether she is faking or not in a few months' time.

  7. #22
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    She is the master at manipulating the press.
    Reports say insecure Angelina Jolie is faking pregnancy for attention
    agreeed and agreed! stupid heroin sucking brother fucking man stealing vampire slut!











  8. #23
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    109

    Default

    gosh you guys are sooooooo mean!!! and i love it!

  9. #24
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    well its true! that vadge is a steal bear trap and i hate her for it!

  10. #25
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    HAHAHHAHHAAHA! Hilarious.

    But, I think she may be pulling a Halle Berry. For months, everyone thought Halle was pregnant because of her boob size, belly, etc. But, it turned out to be the result of fertility treatments. And trust me, those hormones can make you look pregnant when you aren't! Since Ang is about as fat as a needle, ANY weight gain on her makes her look pregnant, esp. so if she is undergoing fertility treatments.

    Just sayin...
    I'm sorry but this chick goes to the supermarket and its a BIGGER frenzy then if President Bush went. So why would she even NEED attention, that she can easy get in other ways? Plus how long do people think they can FAKE a pregnancy? Sooner or later the jig would be up or unless she has some surrogate or something, but even then I dont buy a 33 yr old woman going to Fertility treatments. Not when she is fertile as hell as she been claiming, saying it took her and Brad ONCE to create Shiloh and how it was accidental, and now she is/was on the PILL so she could stop it from happening. This chick might be kinda loony but bitch dont seem to be a liar!

    Also she has GAINED weight. That is not no damn padding. So either she just voluntarily put on 30 pounds just for some attention....... I think this is bullshit. Brangelina is like the biggest shit in the world!!!! Shit if they had a fucking sex tape it sell like 10 million copies the first day.

  11. #26
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    she doesn't look 30 lbs. heavier to me.

    and she is such one of those typical attention-seeking kids, she was prolly a pathelogical liar as well, she prolly even faked a kidnapping story once before. she's the younger kid isn't she?!

  12. #27
    Elite Member crackho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Playin' up in muh pussah
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuisfan1234 View Post
    I'm sorry but this chick goes to the supermarket and its a BIGGER frenzy then if President Bush went. So why would she even NEED attention, that she can easy get in other ways? Plus how long do people think they can FAKE a pregnancy? Sooner or later the jig would be up or unless she has some surrogate or something, but even then I dont buy a 33 yr old woman going to Fertility treatments. Not when she is fertile as hell as she been claiming, saying it took her and Brad ONCE to create Shiloh and how it was accidental, and now she is/was on the PILL so she could stop it from happening. This chick might be kinda loony but bitch dont seem to be a liar!

    Also she has GAINED weight. That is not no damn padding. So either she just voluntarily put on 30 pounds just for some attention....... I think this is bullshit. Brangelina is like the biggest shit in the world!!!! Shit if they had a fucking sex tape it sell like 10 million copies the first day.

    You really think that many people would want to see a big-lipped trout fucking a skinny little weasel runt of a man up the ass with a strap-on dildo?
    __________________

    My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

  13. #28
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,270

    Default

    I would. But I wouldn't pay for it.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  14. #29
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    23,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    agreeed and agreed! stupid heroin sucking brother fucking man stealing vampire slut!










    Now that needs to be someones signature for sure!!!!!!!!

  15. #30
    Elite Member Voodoo Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sweet Down Under!
    Posts
    12,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Haha, that was probably the meanest thing you ever said. I love you.
    It could of been worse. He could of said surrounded by ugly kids

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Are Angelina Jolie’s Looks Making Brad Pitt Insecure?
    By DontMindMe in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: July 9th, 2007, 04:11 AM
  2. Replies: 96
    Last Post: January 22nd, 2007, 02:19 AM
  3. Replies: 82
    Last Post: January 21st, 2007, 02:33 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: January 11th, 2007, 10:02 PM
  5. Angelina Jolie Seeks More Attention
    By tan tan in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: April 2nd, 2006, 07:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •