Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree535Likes

Thread: Report: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West’s Surrogate Is Pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    I get having a risky pregnancy and not doing it again but she had a doctor who was a family friend who called it toxemia I mean Erica Kane had that back in the 80s on All My Children... it's not used anymore.
    I think she was like omg people said pre-eclampsia YES I have that. She faked weird pain symptoms and was popping pain pills while pregnant.
    The accreta stuff makes very little sense as I've said.
    Also people may hate Ana Farris and Chris Pratt but at least having a preemie jumpstarted them supporting causes. What has Kim done for women with pre-e, accreta or preemies? Not a thing.
    No, I believe she really had it. There was a picture of her where I specifically asked whether she had it because she had all the telltale signs- her feet and hands looks exactly like mine did right before I had to be induced because of it. Pregnant hands and feet swell but pre-E swelling looks different. The day after the picture was posted here she had had the baby and there were reports of the pre-E. Regardless of what she called it I believe she had it. You can't fake the swelling she had and it was clearly abnormal swelling.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Surrogate or no, they shouldn't be bringing a baby into a situation where the father is still ill. There was a blind item that alleged Kanye attempted suicide as little as six months ago.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

I missed this one. Got a link to that blind?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Me too, I didn't hear about Kanye trying to commit suicide. Damn.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Whether the BI is true or not, this still isn't a situation they should be choosing to bring another child into.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Kanye obviously have been suffering from a mental breakdown. He had it in front of our eyes. Are they even living together? I don't even know if this is suppose to be a bandaid baby or a ratings and headlines baby.
    idunno, Wisher and rollo like this.

I think this baby is being used to boost their ratings, everything they do is for publicity and their reality show
    idunno, Wisher and Kittylady like this.

Elite Member

Yeah I'd go with ratings baby soon poor Kim will be a single mom somehow doing it ALL BY HERSELF. You despite her massive family and staff.

A Girl!
    Kim and Kanye 'Thrilled' to Be Expecting a Daughter and Are 'Super Adamant' Their Surrogate Follows a Diet

Another Kardashian girl is on her way!
    A source tells PEOPLE that Kim Kardashian West and husband Kanye West are “thrilled” to be expecting a daughter, sharing, “They are so excited about their future baby girl.”

Earlier this week, multiple sources confirmed to PEOPLE that the couple’s surrogate is pregnant with their third child. The couple are already parents to son Saint, 21 months, and daughter North, who turned 4 in June.
    “They can’t wait to add a new addition to their family and are just so incredibly happy,” the first source says, adding that the baby is expected to arrive in January.

Back in June, PEOPLE learned that the couple had hired a surrogate to help them expand their family. The news came some time after Kardashian West was advised of the risks of carrying another child on her own due to her struggles with placenta accreta during both her previous pregnancies.

“Kim and Kanye have been incredibly involved in the surrogate process,” the source says, noting that Kardashian West has been “super adamant” in ensuring the surrogate sticks to a healthy diet.
    “Kim and Kanye both want the healthiest baby possible and are making sure the surrogate is abiding by the routine they’ve set for her,” adds the source.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting a Daughter

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

She doesn't seem like a very maternal person. Her pics with her kids look very unnatural. Like some fake family in an advertisement. Nothing real looking there. Anyway, for someone so "non-maternal" she's going to keep having kids. It's like she's trying to recreate the family she was born into. Sometimes, it's just best to be happy with what you've got.

And, yeah, the Kanye breakdown thing. Wasn't that within the year? Probably not the best time to add a new kid to the mix, suicide attempt or not. Although, it's not as if either of them are the kids primary caregivers.

Kim uses her kids as accessories to add "motherly" to her profile. Like she uses Kanye to add "wifey". I don't get anything other than "vapid" from her, though.
    idunno, holly, Wisher and 1 others like this.

I hate that term, "wifey". I think I'm about 10 years too old to appreciate it.

As much as I loathe both Kim and Kanye, those kids are both very cute. Hopefully they have wonderful, loving nannies to raise them.
    Wisher likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    I hate that term, "wifey". I think I'm about 10 years too old to appreciate it.

As much as I loathe both Kim and Kanye, those kids are both very cute. Hopefully they have wonderful, loving nannies to raise them.
    I hate the term "wifey" too. After my husband and I got married, he called me that twice. I think he said that because he heard his American coworkers say it. I told him I do not like that term. It's stupid. I think the group Next started that with the song "Wifey". The term "hubby" can also go down the drain.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Oh, I did not even know it is a term, I just had no word for "like a wife" in english and tried to work around it.

Why do they keep having accessories, I mean kids? She's got to have more than Courtney I guess.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information