Page 9 of 123 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree838Likes

Thread: Report: Jessica Simpson Is Pregnant

czb

^^^ what did you love about it?

i can't say that i loved it but i didn't hate it, either. i feel fortunate that i didn't have any health problems and not too many restrictions given that it was a twin pregnancy. i didn't get too uncomfortable until the last week or so, then it was hard to get up from a seated position or even walk.

I loved being pregnant and worked until the end both times. I did have pre-eclampsia with both of my pregnancies; my first pregnancy turned very dangerous in my eighth month. But before I became ill I loved being pregnant. My skin never looked better and my hair was really thick and shiny. And I loved feeling the babies move around and fight with each other =) I would get pregnant again but I'm afraid I'd wind up with six kids.

EDIT: Jessica's breasts are huge. I feel sorry for her. It's really weird- I wear an FF and I thought when I got pregnant that they would turn in M's or something. It turned out that they didn't grow AT ALL during my pregnancy or when I was breast feeding. They were the same size the whole time. I'm the only one I know whose breasts did not grow at all.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I hated it but one of my best friends loved it. Its one of those things that's different for everyone and also depends on your symptoms and how your body responds. I just got so huge and was this sweating, farty mess. I actually *peed* myself once. I was looking around, trying to find where the dog had an accident because I could smell it and then, "Oh its ME. NASTY, its me! *I* am the smelly one! AUWWWGH!!" I am pretty finicky about smells and the fact that the gross smell in the room 9 times out of 10 was coming from *me* during my pregnancy, well, I could cope but I sure didn't like it.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I'll say it again, her height is not an excuse. I'm about an inch taller than her and I got nowhere near that huge either time.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I absolutely hated being pregnant, even though it was a relatively easy pregnancy(giving birth on the other hand...). I barely gained weight as well, lost a bunch in the beginning and slowly gained it back the last trimester. I think I was about 3 pounds heavier at my last check up than I was before I got pregnant.

I'm 4 months pregnant and haven't gained weight yet.....but I started eating better as soon as I found out and I lost about 8 pounds at first....I'm hoping my cravings don't go crazy and I can keep the weight gain under control....
    And I can say that I don't love being pregnant....I'm sooooo tired all the time and my poor husband gets the brunt of my mood swings lol.....but I consider myself lucky because I haven't had morning sickness.....however, I was on bedrest for 4 weeks because of my sciatic nerve....I would lose feeling in my leg and couldn't walk....had to wait for the baby to decide to move off of it

I've never been pregnant, but I have a photo of my mom when she was pregnant with me at 8 months (which was full term for us; I popped out early). She gained only 14 pounds the entire pregnancy. You could barely tell I was there.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I really only gained weight in my last trimester and up until then I rather enjoyed my pregnancy but then the swelling started... My feet got so bad that I couldn't roll up my pants when I went for a pedicure with my mom and sister in law. It sort of lost it's appeal after that and I just wanted her out already. Brookie, was she a petite woman to begin with? If so, 14 lbs might not seem like a lot to some but to her it might have felt like 100.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

I was the same. I'm 5'3 and I put on 19 kilo's (about 41 pounds) during my first pregnancy. My boobs went from a B cup to a DD. I had severe preeclampsia though which turned into something called HUS. I was only 2kgs over my pre pregancy weight before I even left the hospital after giving birth.

Everyone carries differently and it's not just her genetics that come in to question, the baby could be really big and that may come back to its fathers height/weight/build. She could be carrying a heap of fluid too.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I feel like I was this big. I'm around her height and had big boobs before getting pregnant. I wore flats and flip flops. My feet were so swollen that they wouldn't fit into regular shoes. I wear a 5.5 (US) and couldn't wear a 7.

I was early by about a month or so and my mother barely showed at all. My parents wanted to keep it a secret to save themselves from an onslaught of "friendly advice" from my grandparents, and apparently they succeeded. Everyone was shocked and later quite pissed off that they weren't told

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ what did you love about it?
    I loved feeling the baby grow, sliding around inside me, going to sleep and waking up, getting hiccups, etc. It was an interesting experience getting to know this little person I hadn't even met yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    She could be carrying a heap of fluid too.
    Yes. They broke my water at the end of both pregnancies. With my son, it gushed out of me like a river. The nurse actually jumped back to avoid getting wet. With my daughter, there was hardly anything.

I put on about 65 pounds with my first pregnancy. 35 with the 2nd. 25 with the 3rd. and the last one was 40. As you can tell I loved being pregnant LOL.

The only one I had my water actually break on it's own was with my first and the dr said she was a water baby and I lost all but 10 pounds afterwards.

Was she a water sign too? I'm curious to know!
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    Was she a water sign too? I'm curious to know!

She is a virgo. Is that a water sign?

^ no, that's an earth sign. Water signs are Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces.
    -

Thread Information