Page 8 of 123 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree838Likes

Thread: Report: Jessica Simpson Is Pregnant

czb

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I went on a low-fat diet and started lifting weights following the birth of baby 2 and my pregnancy pounds melted away almost effortlessly. I ended up thinner and in better shape than I was before baby 1.
    that's good, but did you get as big as jessica? i didn't gain very much weight so losing it wasn't that bad.

Late in pregnancy, with the joints in the pelvis becoming looser, high heels are really dangerous. The flip flops are not the best choice- she needs arch support, but they are such an improvement over those heels.

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    You know, I got friggen HUGE. Gained more weight than anyone I know during pregnancy.

And she's still bigger.

I hope she's using her cocoa butter. The stretch marks are going to be terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I feel like I was this big. I'm around her height and had big boobs before getting pregnant. I wore flats and flip flops. My feet were so swollen that they wouldn't fit into regular shoes. I wear a 5.5 (US) and couldn't wear a 7.
    I went on a low-fat diet and started lifting weights following the birth of baby 2 and my pregnancy pounds melted away almost effortlessly. I ended up thinner and in better shape than I was before baby 1.
    Me too. I got up to 185 with my first (I'm 5'2 and started out around 125 lbs). Looking back at photos, I can't believe no one loved me enough to slap the shit out of me. I got down to my normal weight right before getting pregnant again three years later. Aabbcc, you're lucky (or just did things smarter!). I breastfed all of my kids for one year, worked out like a maniac and still had a really, really hard time losing the weight.

I was already fat when I got pregnant and lost weight because I really focused on my health. Once she was born I was lighter than I had been for years. Then with the breastfeeding I lost even more. Then my descent into hell began......
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I was 122 at 12weeks, then 180 at 37weeks. Was at 120 by 6 weeks post-partum. Was aaaaalllllll belly though. Lost weight everywhere else, because like sluce, I focused on health during pregnancy. I had gotten really sick and lost weight near the start, so my doctor had me see a dietician at the hospital. She wanted to make sure I was eating properly and getting enough nutrients for myself and the twins. I'm so happy I saw her, I made much better food choices and really learned how to watch labels.

It was so funny, I'd get comments of "that looks like that hurts" when walking through the mall. Or I'd hear women say to their friends, "Ohhhh that woman is about to pop that baby out!" haha

When I see pictures of Jessica at the moment it makes me think of Milla Jovovich during her pregnancy. She gained something like 70 pounds in four months. Towards the end of the pregnancy she went on a diet per the advise of a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    that's good, but did you get as big as jessica? i didn't gain very much weight so losing it wasn't that bad.
    I gained about fifty pounds with my son. I looked huge when I was carrying him. Everyone kept asking me if I was having twins. With my daughter, I only gained around twenty pounds, but I still had the extra weight from the first pregnancy. What really helped me, I think, was that I did cardio workouts almost every day throughout my second pregnancy, so my metabolism was revved up. Oh, and I breastfed both babies. That helped, too. Lifting weights was the clincher. Those are awesome (and addictive).

I need to know this!!

I'm about 39 weeks and gained about 44 lbs. I don't look too beefed up all over, body wise, but do have pudge. I think I look obese but the hubs begs to differ. But I'm anxious to get my body back and at least be more active. I plan to breast feed and hope it goes well, but from what I've heard it's something you can never predict.

And Jessica Simpson better not unload her bebeh that same day I do!
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

^ Even if she does, yours is more important!

If she was taller she wouldn't look that whale-ish. Her boobs are massive and that shrinks her too - as much as I could see her thighs are not that enourmous. There is hope for a quick shrinkagage.

Apart from being exceptionally fat, the belly could be big because she is tiny framewise and carries outwards (a friend of mine, skinny girl had wide hips still looked half of my size, she just hid that baby somewhere), or she has polyhydramnios.

czb

I gained about fifty pounds with my son. I looked huge when I was carrying him. Everyone kept asking me if I was having twins. With my daughter, I only gained around twenty pounds, but I still had the extra weight from the first pregnancy. What really helped me, I think, was that I did cardio workouts almost every day throughout my second pregnancy, so my metabolism was revved up. Oh, and I breastfed both babies. That helped, too. Lifting weights was the clincher. Those are awesome (and addictive).
    that makes sense - sounds like you were active.

i couldn't do anything weight bearing after the 4th month of my pregnancy since i was carrying twins. i did swim at least 5 miles a week and that was a life saver. i wasn't concerned with weight gain but exercising really made me feel good and kept me calm. i didn't gain that much weight so losing it after delivery wasn't too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    that makes sense - sounds like you were active.

i couldn't do anything weight bearing after the 4th month of my pregnancy since i was carrying twins. i did swim at least 5 miles a week and that was a life saver. i wasn't concerned with weight gain but exercising really made me feel good and kept me calm. i didn't gain that much weight so losing it after delivery wasn't too hard.
    Oh wow, good for you! I needed a nap after just having a shower. haha

czb

^^^ swimming kept me sane. it was one of the few things i could do that didn't make me feel like an incubator.

Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
    Late in pregnancy, with the joints in the pelvis becoming looser, high heels are really dangerous. The flip flops are not the best choice- she needs arch support, but they are such an improvement over those heels.
    Jessica's arches gave up years ago.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I loved being pregnant ... right up until the ninth month. Then I couldn't wait for it to be over.

Thread Information