Page 51 of 123 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Like Tree838Likes

Thread: Report: Jessica Simpson Is Pregnant

I think the InTouch article is jumping the gun a bit. Notice that they don't actually have any specifics?
    faithanne likes this.

Who knows. The whole thing is weird. Why would she give them details of her kids name and the interview before giving birth in the first place? You'd think she would wait til after she has the baby.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Why would she lie? I can't think of a single reason. We know she's pregnant. We know she's due. And she clearly loves attention which will be tripled with a birth announcement.

I think In Touch writes their fiction ahead of time. Someone goofed and this got printed early.
    Privacy is a good incentive for one...

I was expecting her to name the baby Daisy...after her dog. Who cares anyways...
    Id rather be hated for who I am than loved for who Im not

I don't think she's lying.....she's just so enormous, even she cannot bear to see the paps pics. I'm telling you, that's the reason. She IS a vain chick afterall.....course, aren't we all?
    mistify and Beeyotch like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyWifey View Post
    Privacy is a good incentive for one...

I was expecting her to name the baby Daisy...after her dog. Who cares anyways...
    For some yes, but for the woman who told us about her farting habits during pregnancy? I don't think so.
    sluce likes this.

Come on - based on her due date of late April, and the pics at Halloween, she announced and posted those pics while the sperm was still circling the egg. She isn't looking for privacy.
    Laurent and Bluebonnet like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I agree that she's just in hiding because she's probably miserable and can't be bothered to go out. She was whoa-mama-big at the end of March, so I really can't imagine what the final month did. I sorely wish she'd show us, though, because I'm very nosy.

It does look like some pap could catch her going for her weekly OB appointments, though.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Inside Jessica Simpson's Dramatic Delivery
    Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - In Touch Weekly

She was the cover story for the in Touch magazine dated April 30th. I bought it yesterday. But the date on the article says April 16th. So who knows? She must have lied the other day on Twitter about not having the kid yet.
    I think inTouch jumped the gun and was hoping shed go into labor. I posted this cover sometime ago.

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    Wednesday, April 18th 2012
    Open Post: Hosted By InTouch Weekly's Issue From The Future

Posted by: Michael K

Source: Open Post: Hosted By InTouch Weekly's Issue From The Future | Dlisted
    Why would she lie? I can't think of a single reason. We know she's pregnant. We know she's due. And she clearly loves attention which will be tripled with a birth announcement.

I think In Touch writes their fiction ahead of time. Someone goofed and this got printed early.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I don't think she's lying.....she's just so enormous, even she cannot bear to see the paps pics. I'm telling you, that's the reason. She IS a vain chick afterall.....course, aren't we all?
    Im not so sure. I almost picture her as wanting to go out and everyone grabbing her and keeping her inside lest she get ridiculed again.

For some yes, but for the woman who told us about her farting habits during pregnancy? I don't think so.
    Were forgetting that shes quite proud of her farts. Didnt she talk of them often on her reality show with Nick?

read the (fake) article and the only thing that popped into my head is that I wish the masses were properly educated about the nature of C-section and what comes with it.

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    Were forgetting that shes quite proud of her farts. Didnt she talk of them often on her reality show with Nick?
    Yep. There was one episode where they went to dinner with some friends, and on the way home she ripped one in the car and then laughed, amused with herself. Another time a group of them were sitting around the table when she got up and announced that she needed to "drop some kids off at the pool." And when she was dating Tony Romo she mentioned in more than one interview that she would dutch oven him (farting under the sheets and then yanking the sheets over your partner's head so they are trapped with the smell).

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Yep. There was one episode where they went to dinner with some friends, and on the way home she ripped one in the car and then laughed, amused with herself. Another time a group of them were sitting around the table when she got up and announced that she needed to "drop some kids off at the pool." And when she was dating Tony Romo she mentioned in more than one interview that she would dutch oven him (farting under the sheets and then yanking the sheets over your partner's head so they are trapped with the smell).
    Oh good lord! How klassy! No wonder Tony broke up with her!

But shes sexual napalm!

The farting/crapping stuff is gross to me, but lots of people don't care. Some men and women find that type of thing hilarious.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I don't believe a word of the In Touch article, but i do think that she's holding back the truth on something, possibly her real due date. It's not the fact that she's a week late that's fishy, but how big she looked at only 3 months along. It just doesn't add up.
    southernbelle likes this.

I am starting to think she is the blind about the pretend pregnancy!!!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information