Page 5 of 123 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree838Likes

Thread: Report: Jessica Simpson Is Pregnant

I will once again say, I believe she is due around Jan 27th but she will be induced on Jan 2nd so she can remember the birthdate of 1/2/12.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

fgg

Enquirer: Jessica Simpson wants a home birth, to raise the baby to be vegan

Jessica Simpson wants to deliver her baby at home, and may even raise the child as a vegan, insiders say. Jessica decided on a home birth after watching Ricki Lake’s 2008 documentary, The Business of Being Born, sources say. And since Jessica and fiancé Eric Johnson are vegans now, they’re considering raising their child with the same healthy, no-meat diet, insiders say.

“Jessica is hell-bent on the idea of giving birth naturally at home after watching Ricki’s documentary… she’d love to deliver her baby in the comfortable surroundings of her LA mansion.”

As for the vegan diet, Eric introduced her to veganism in May 2010, when they began dating. Since then, she’s been swapping steaks for tofo, and she’s reaped the benefits of a healthier lifestyle, said the source.

“After becoming a vegan, Jessica lost a little weight (when??), her cholesterol level dropped, her skin looked better and she felt more energized,” the source divulged. “Both she and Eric want the best for their baby, and they believe he or she will be healthier raised as a vegan.”

[From The Enquirer, print edition]
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post

Jessica Simpson wants to deliver her baby at home, and may even raise the child as a vegan, insiders say. Jessica decided on a home birth after watching Ricki Lake’s 2008 documentary, The Business of Being Born, sources say. And since Jessica and fiancé Eric Johnson are vegans now, they’re considering raising their child with the same healthy, no-meat diet, insiders say.

“Jessica is hell-bent on the idea of giving birth naturally at home after watching Ricki’s documentary… she’d love to deliver her baby in the comfortable surroundings of her LA mansion.”

As for the vegan diet, Eric introduced her to veganism in May 2010, when they began dating. Since then, she’s been swapping steaks for tofo, and she’s reaped the benefits of a healthier lifestyle, said the source.

“After becoming a vegan, Jessica lost a little weight (when??), her cholesterol level dropped, her skin looked better and she felt more energized,” the source divulged. “Both she and Eric want the best for their baby, and they believe he or she will be healthier raised as a vegan.”

[From The Enquirer, print edition]
    I can believe that maybe her fiance wants these things and is bullying her into them, but Jessica herself wanting them? No. Being a vegan, raising a vegan kid, and wanting an all natural home birth go against everything that Jessica has seemed to believe and take pride in about herself in the past (being Texan... eating meat... being high maintenance...) Whether anyone agrees with those beliefs or not, if it's true that she's just throwing them away to please her "fiance" (I still don't believe she truly wants to marry him), it's pathetic.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    (being Texan... eating meat... being high maintenance...)
    i totally forgot about her wearing that "real girls eat meat" t-shirt to stick it to carrie underwood. nice.

It was more than three years ago, but still.

She probably doesn't even know what vegan means. Stupid twat.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post

Her nose looks like it's entering Michael Jackson territory here.

^ Yeah, her original nose was cute. It wasn't a Barbie nose, but still it didn't overshadow her eyes, it all was in proportion and now her eyes look huge with that strange nose.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    it just shows how much she changes based on whoever she's dating (romo/mayer/the current one)...

it just shows how much she changes based on whoever she's dating (romo/mayer/the current one)...
    Yup. You posted while I was composing my post and I didn't see it. I don't think she has any mind of her own- she just kind of morphs into someone who suits her current squeeze, like Brad Pitt. I've known a couple of people like this and it is indeed pathetic.

fgg

Pregnant Jessica Simpson: ‘I’m More Confident Than I’ve Ever Been’

Jessica Simpson is expecting her first child with fiancé Eric Johnson in the spring, and she's never been happier. "I love the connection that I'm having with my body," she tells omg! "It really is just a miracle. Creating life is just such a powerful thing. I feel like I'm more confident than I've ever been and there's so much that I'm looking forward to. I can't wait to meet my baby."

Interestingly enough, she also can't wait until she can start enjoying pizza again. "I have to say that I don't like the taste of pizza pregnant, which is such a bummer because normally I'd be like, 'Pizza!' But mozzarella cheese to me just tastes sour," she sighs. "I'm craving a lot of fruit, but I think I'm just craving the hydration. I love cantaloupe! I can eat a full cantaloupe a day."

While Jessica and Eric don't know the sex of their child just yet, they are planning to find out in the next couple of weeks. "I have a loud mouth, so people will probably know along with me!" she exclaims. "All these dreams are coming true. It's just a nice comfortable place to be in … well, not always comfortable."

That's why the 31-year-old singer has started doing pre-natal yoga, but not because she's concerned about packing on the pregnancy pounds. "No, no, there's cushion for the pushin'!" she laughs. "For me, I love yoga because it simply feels good to stretch."

um...do these idiots not know that mozzarella cheese is not vegan??

She's so fucking stupid

She will never be able to stick to a vegan diet. Never.
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

Did they spell tofu wrong?

She's had a ton of work done on her face.

Thread Information