Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree342Likes

Thread: Reese Witherspoon and Agent Husband Arrested in DUI Incident

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I like FOIA when it is to make sure we have access to info about what the government is doing. Not so much when it gives us access to the info of individual citizens that in no way improves our lives.
    exactly. I work with FOIA requests a bit and it can be useful when used for the purposes in which it was intended...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

i'm with mel too. seriously, people need to back off mrs. poon because the overkill in the media and public is just making me like her!
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

Man, did the vice squad kill the buzz in this room?
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

nope, just a cunt.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Meh, she deserves the bad publicity. The fake hat and the fake pregnancy just made it worse.
    *Kat* and Callalily like this.

bullshit. there are plenty of assholes who do much worse than mouthing off to a cop and/or lying to someone to get what they want or to get out of a ticket... how many of you can cry as soon as you see those flashing lights and immediately start concocting a story as to why you were speeding/running a red light, etc.?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

^ Of course there are plenty of people worse than her. I'm focusing on her - on page 15 of her thread! Too bad.
    Bombshell likes this.

good one. i'm talking about YOU saying she deserves the bad publicity... for fucks sake. lying about being pregnant and wearing a goddamned atlanta cap? yeah, right - give her all the bad publicity. it'll be forgotten and then people can run whine about the next blip.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

People are not whining, people are laughing and pointing. I am, that's for sure. Her annoying goody-two-shoes act and her holier-than-thou attitude is what makes people jump at the occasion to bash her phony ass.

Ever since she went into the bearding business I realized that she can't possibly be the upright, decent Reese she was successfully selling to the public. Add a billion BIs about her antics and about how she is a diva bitch who treats her friends and employees badly. She deserves to get taken down a notch.

Plus, she has a stupid name. Poon.
    Novice, MsDark, *Kat* and 2 others like this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

it's still bullshit. your average, everyday, run of the mill asshole who treats his employees shitty has anonymity on his side. you guys can hate on Reese until the cows come home... you will NOT break her... so, jerk off to her misery whilst you can..
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Misery? Oh come on. Also, no ones trying to break her. It just makes her presence a bit more bearable. I never cared much for this chick one way or the other, btw. At least now she's not boring anymore.

I even defended her when she cracked jokes at other actresses leaking nudes and sex tapes, she has kept out of trouble in public. Until now. And now we get to make fun of her. It's the nature of the game.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Misery? Oh come on. Also, no ones trying to break her. It just makes her presence a bit more bearable. I never cared much for this chick one way or the other, btw. At least now she's not boring anymore.

I even defended her when she cracked jokes at other actresses leaking nudes and sex tapes, she has kept out of trouble in public. Until now. And now we get to make fun of her. It's the nature of the game.
    yes, misery. I think for an uptight little twat like Reese, there's very little that would sting/hurt her more than a blemish to that previously pristine image...if we're real lucky, it'll turn into a shit show but I somehow doubt that.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

I don't want to create a new thread for this, so I'll just bump this one.

Reese Witherspoon glows in pink... as she shows off mysterious bump at Dallas Buyer's Club Oscar party | Mail Online

Tum-thing to tell us? Reese Witherspoon glows in pink... as she shows off mysterious bump at Dallas Buyer's Club Oscar party

By Christine Rendon
    PUBLISHED: 03:47 EST, 2 March 2014 | UPDATED: 03:47 EST, 2 March 2014

There was no doubt that she looked absolutely stunning.
    However, it seems actress Reese Witherspoon could have sparked rumours on Saturday night, as she showed off a little bump in her amazing dress.
    But after a quick change for the Spirit Awards, perhaps the actress was just happy to put on something less tight-fitting as she arrived at MAC Viva Glam's celebration of the Oscar-nominated film, Dallas Buyers Club.

Tum-thing to tell us? Reese Witherspoon glows in pink... as she shows off mysterious bump at Dallas Buyer's Club Oscar party

Beyond proud: Witherspoon and Gardner smiled for the camera as they partied away for the Oscar-nominated film

The film, which took nearly twenty years to make, is now the darling among the Academy Awards nominees, and celebrated in style on Sunday.

Dallas Buyers Club star Matthew McConaughey, 44, looked every bit the Southern gentleman alongside his beautiful wife in white, Camila Alves.

The actress kept her short golden mane styled in loose waves, and kept her eyes radiant with an ample application of mascara.

The Louisiana-bred actress sported a hot pink dress that hugged her body and showed off her feminine curves.

Oscar party: Both Jared Leto and Witherspoon have been nominated for the coveted Oscar; Witherspoon won for her role in Walk The Line

Reese Witherspoon glows in pink... as she shows off mysterious bump at Dallas Buyer's Club Oscar party | Mail Online

His hairdresser is better than hers...
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Wasn't she pregnant already? Or did she give birth to that one?

I can't keep track....
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Thread Information