Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree342Likes

Thread: Reese Witherspoon and Agent Husband Arrested in DUI Incident

Oh fuck. Do we need to add uptight Laura Jane Poon to Mel's list?
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

we might if everyone keeps piling on... although, something tells me that Laura Jeanned can take care of herself...
    sparkles, sluce, Novice and 1 others like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I'll defend her too Mel. I understand that type A people can be hard to deal with, and it's fun to see their perfectly controlled world shatter. But, my life would not be the same without some wonderful Type A people who had my back when I needed it the most, even though I didn't realize it at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Good points, NoNo. I would have preferred if her apology was less "I was just a wacky crazy drunk gal" and more "I'm deeply sorry that I interfered with the Atlanta cops doing their jobs, which is always tough and hazardous." I don't think that Laura Jeanne's apology is that far off from the usual Hollywood "Look at meeee!" fare.
    She did talk about how she was disrespectful to the police officer and how she has family members who are cops and she works with cops on sets, etc.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Believe it or not, I've never mouthed off to a cop. Not an on-duty cop anyway. There's just no point, and when you're black its fucking stupid. If they're being an asshole, you just shut the fuck up and wait until they let you go.
    Novice, Callalily and Lalique like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I've never mouthed off either. I was taught early on your just say yes sir.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

mouthing off is just asking to be arrested.

even if they can't really charge you with a crime, they'll haul you in and make things a pain in the ass for a bit.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I really don't like Laura Jean and I hate to defend her but she did something stupid while drunk. Yeah it happens to a lot of people and she did own it. Not sure what else she can do and honestly I'd like to thank her for the entertainment she has brought me in the form of the dashboard camera performance.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Well, we need someone to train wreck since LiHo's on lockdown for three months.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

I've only mouthed off to a cop once, when I was 18 and a snotty little thing. Got away with it, too, being as I actually read the booklet on my constitution rights that dad gave me (a damn miracle since we weren't talking back then, more screaming or ignoring each other.) Actually, I didn't mouth off so much as tell them I wasn't getting in their car before I knew what they were arresting me for. I might have been polite even, can't remember, it's a bit drunky hazy.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

I'm another that has never mouthed off, but I have had the reverse of the "don't you know who I am?" thing....

*Novice is seated in the back of a Police car*
    "Name?"
    "Miss Young Novice"
    "Ah"....... "Any relation to Mr Police-man-with-a-similar-name"
    "Nope, but you might know my dad Mr Daddy Novice"
    "Ah" *closes notebook* "Thank you for your time ma'am, let me help you out of the car ma'am, have a nice night ma'am, you drive safely now, y'hear?....."
    Brookie and sprynkles like this.

And..... Back on topic

NEWS

REESE WITHERSPOON'S COP HAT
    IT'S A KNOCKOFF!
    And Police Say It's Ugly Too
    4 Hours Ago

EXCLUSIVE

The Atlanta Police Dept. tells TMZ ... they DID NOT give Reese Witherspoon a free hat after her arrest -- in fact, cops say the "A.P.D." cap she was wearing this weekend is nothing more than a CHEAP, UGLY KNOCKOFF!

We spoke to Senior Officer Stanionis from the Public Affairs office of the APD, who told us point blank -- "We did not give her that hat. We have no idea where she got that hat."

"In fact, that’s an awful hat," Stanionis continued ... "Looks like a patch glued onto a hat and it’s not a good one."

Wearing a phony police hat??? That is beyond ...

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I'm another that has never mouthed off, but I have had the reverse of the "don't you know who I am?" thing....

*Novice is seated in the back of a Police car*
    "Name?"
    "Miss Young Novice"
    "Ah"....... "Any relation to Mr Police-man-with-a-similar-name"
    "Nope, but you might know my dad Mr Daddy Novice"
    "Ah" *closes notebook* "Thank you for your time ma'am, let me help you out of the car ma'am, have a nice night ma'am, you drive safely now, y'hear?....."
    SEE I don't mouth off because I get asked my name and get so any relation to criminal a,b,c,d,e,or f to which one of those fuckers has seriously pissed off said cop in the past, just smart to move along and try and hope to hell my maiden name does not pop into the conversation. BUT if I'm drunk, these smarticles may dissapear and I'll be sitting right beside a,b,c,d,e or f. Also I'm going to have to add Laura Jean to my "pool" I just don't see where she's done a whole lot wrong
    Lobelia and Novice like this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

(Video won't embed, watch it at the source)

Reese Witherspoon's Arrest Video: Shocking Never-Before-Seen Footage!

Just when it seemed like the worst of Reese Witherspoon's arrest drama has passed, E! News has obtained previously unseen footage from her arrest in Atlanta.
    The shocking video shows the mother of three arguing with officers outside of the police station, even doing a bit of vocal impersonation of one of the officers. When the arresting officer explained to her that she needed to stay inside of the vehicle, she argued: "I understand. I understand. And I'm not trying to cause any problems…I am pregnant, early pregnant, it's an early pregnancy."
    (She admitted on Good Morning America she was saying "crazy things," and she is not, in fact, pregnant.)
    NEWS: Reese Witherspoon is back on set after Atlanta arrest

Witherspoon continued with a second officer, saying, "I am allowed to ask if you are a real police officer? I need to see verification! Sir, you're going to make national news, you're arresting me."
    The Legally Blonde star then launched into a seeming vocal impersonation of the officer when she added, "And he said, 'I'm not going to give you real ID!'"
    While exiting the vehicle at the police station, she shouted and laughed, "They arrested me!"
    But things got decidedly more somber while at the police station.
    NEWS: Reese Witherspoon will pay a fine for her arrest
    Witherspoon told another officer that she's trying to keep her pregnancy on the down-low.
    "I was afraid you would tell people, I am trying to keep it a secret," she said.
    The officer assured her that he won't say anything to anyone. But unfortunately the events were caught on tape for the world to see.
    Yesterday, Witherspoon agreed to pay a fine for obstruction, and husband Jim Toth plead guilty to first offense DUI and will perform community service, pay a fine and remain on probation for 12 months.

First video:Reese Witherspoon's Arrest Video: Shocking Never-Before-Seen Footage! | E! Online

After Throwing Her Under The Bus, Reese Witherspoon’s Husband Jumps To His Wife’s Defense: ‘She’s A Good Lady!’ He Tells Cop

He may have been drunk but Reese Witherspoon‘s husband was smart enough to backtrack after throwing his wife under the bus during their April 19 arrest.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Jim Toth was heard talking to officer’s about his wife’s bizarre behavior – which landed her an arrest for disorderly conduct – telling them; “I had absolutely nothing to do with that.”
    However new audio from the dash cam footage of the encounter hears him describing the Sweet Home Alabama star to the officer driving him calling her “a good lady.”

PHOTOS: Reese Witherspoon Arrest: Husband Jim Toth & Actress Handcuffed In Atlanta

“She’s a good lady. There’s just often times, she gets, there’s just a flip side to everything,” he says from the back seat of the police car.
    Reese embarrassingly hurled threats at the arresting officer when they were pulled over in Atlanta for a DUI.
    She refused to get back in the car and stated: “Do you know my name sir? You’re about to find out who I am.”

PHOTOS: Reese Witherspoon On Location In Atlanta Days Before Her Arrest

The couple have since publicly apologized for their behavior but on the night in question Jim tried to explain to police why she behaved the way she did.
    “I respect you and what you are doing,” he is heard saying. “The other side of the coin is… sometimes I know it’s very easy to look at her life and my life, you think we are entitled, but there is a lot of harassment that goes along with it. I don’t expect you to understand. I get you have to do your job.”
    However the officer is quick to put him back in his place after telling him he doesn’t have his job and wouldn’t want it either.

PHOTOS: Reese Witherspoon Enjoys Some Alcoholic Beverages!

“We aren’t out here to arrest passengers. My purpose is to get DUIs off the road so they don’t kill themselves or anyone else.”
    Reese reportedly pled no contest to the disorderly conduct charge Thursday morning in an Atlanta courthouse.
    She was ordered to pay a $213 fine while her husband appeared on person and pled guilty to driving under the influence.
    He must perform 40 hours of community service, attend an alcohol education program and has been placed on 12 months of probation.

Second video:After Throwing Her Under The Bus, Reese Witherspoon’s Husband Jumps To His Wife’s Defense: ‘She’s A Good Lady!’ He Tells Cop | Radar Online

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Whatever, she's a fucking spaz, a mediocre one at that.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Oh and I'll just add FREEWAY! That is the only movie that makes her existence, for serious. She should just retire.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Thread Information