Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree315Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice and husband indicted for fraud

The kids can be cared for by grand parents & extended family. The experience might even stop them being such spoilt little shits.
    snoopqueen likes this.

To be honest though I can only imagine how traumatised I'd be if both of my parents were jailed at the same time (god forbid). I know they did wrong but the poor kids, that would be really freaking rough.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

For me I think it would the knowledge that they'd done something to both warrant being imprisoned. That and how much flack I'd take from friends and peers. Poor Gia is early teens. That's a rough age regardless.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

If those kids went off to be with relatives, I think it would be a good thing. Gia really was speaking out in the last 2 seasons. This reality show is screwing her up big time. She made that clear. The other next youngest kid is a holy terror.
    Novice and snoopqueen like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Gia will be the next kid to sue her parents...

fgg

melania needs to be in one of those camps where they send the kids to prison to get scared straight. she is hell on wheels!
    snoopqueen likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    For me I think it would the knowledge that they'd done something to both warrant being imprisoned. That and how much flack I'd take from friends and peers. Poor Gia is early teens. That's a rough age regardless.
    I doubt they will get flack from friends and peers since the parents of their friends and peers are doing the same shit, and just haven't been caught, yet.
    sparkles likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Father of 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Star Joe Giudice Dead - ABC News

Father of 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Star Joe Giudice Dead

By BEN CANDEA, KATIE CONWAY and LESLEY MESSER
    June 18, 2014

The father of "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Joe Giudice died today. He was 63.

Frank Giudice was found outside the couple's home, said a spokeswoman for Joe and his wife, Teresa Giudice. Joe and his father were chasing their dog when Frank suddenly fell ill

The cause of death hasn't been released.

The Giudices are awaiting sentencing after pleading guilty to federal fraud charges in March. Both face possible jail time.

Joe Giudice, who has three children with his Bravo star wife, also faces possible deportation to his native Italy.

How Much Jail Time Are the Giudices Facing?

Copyright © 2014 ABC News Internet Ventures

I guess there will be no full moon tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Joe Giudice, who has three children with his Bravo star wife, also faces possible deportation to his native Italy.
    Don't news sources fact check anymore? Everyone knows they have four holy terrors.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Silver Member

Frankly, I think Teresa should go to jail too, kids or no kids. She was in it up to her ears.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

Father of 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Star Joe Giudice Dead

By BEN CANDEA, KATIE CONWAY and LESLEY MESSER
    June 18, 2014

The father of "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Joe Giudice died today. He was 63.

Frank Giudice was found outside the couple's home, said a spokeswoman for Joe and his wife, Teresa Giudice. Joe and his father were chasing their dog when Frank suddenly fell ill

The cause of death hasn't been released.

The Giudices are awaiting sentencing after pleading guilty to federal fraud charges in March. Both face possible jail time.

How Much Jail Time Are the Giudices Facing?

Copyright © 2014 ABC News Internet Ventures

CoD = shame.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Radar Online | Joe Giudice In Tears Over Selling NJ Mansion As Sentencing Looms

House Of Pain: Joe Giudice ‘Has Been Crying’ Over Selling NJ Mansion As Sentencing Looms, Says Source PLUS Why They Already Fired Their Realtor!
    Posted on Sep 9, 2014 @ 13:51PM

Bravo/Splash News

For sale? Not so fast! One day after news broke that Real Housewives of New Jersey stars Teresa and Joe Giudice were selling their New Jersey mansion, RadarOnline.com has learned the legally troubled pair has already fired their real estate agent! Confused, desperate, and breaking down in tears — they’re going through the hardest period of their life, and Radar has all the details.
    “Joe and Teresa were stunned when media reports revealed the house was going to be put up for sale, even before it the market,” an insider tells Radar. “They immediately fired their realtor because they suspected that person was the source of the leak.”

But that decision didn’t put an end to their troubles.

“The decision to sell the house was a very tough one, because it had been Teresa’s dream house,” the insider said. “And Joe has just been crying so much recently because he feels the house is a symbol of everything that has put them in the crosshairs of prosecutors.” The Bravo stars purchased the home in 2002 for $530,000, but they didn’t move in until 2008 after years of renovations. In 2012, the house reportedly was worth $1.2 million, but the Giuidices are set on trying to sell it for about quadruple that price!

Joe and Teresa will be formally sentenced on October 2.

And although they were originally scheduled to be sentenced on September 23, “There was nothing unusual in Teresa’s lawyers asking for the sentencing date to be pushed two weeks,” an insider claimed. “The lawyers are in the final stages of preparing their sentencing brief, and just needed some additional time to gather more facts. It’s about giving Joe and Teresa the chance of getting no jail time, and probation in the case.” Joe could be facing up to 47 months in prison, and Teresa up to 27 months behind bars.

Radar Online | Joe Giudice In Tears Over Selling NJ Mansion As Sentencing Looms

6 Indian Ln, Towaco, NJ 07082 is For Sale - Zillow

For Sale $3,999,000

Zestimate®: $2,083,843

Est. Mortgage:$15,723/mo

Spectacular stone and stucco home set on over 3.5 ac This lovely home exudes privacy and elegance in the town that Money Magazine has named one of the top 10 best small towns in America for 8 yrs. Grand 2 story entrance with double Cinderella staircases.Spectacular custom moldings, imported marble floors and fixtures and architectural details await, in every room of this home. The gourmet kitchen features a butlers pantry and large working center island, perfect for entertaining. Grand formal great room features a huge wood burning fireplace, soaring 2 story ceiling with upstairs balcony overlooking the room.The Master Bedroom is gorgeous! Featuring 3 custom designed walk-in closets, gas fireplace, and master bath with onyx tile, steam shower, soaking tub..Endless custom touches abound in this home.

Facts

• Lot: 3.77 acres

• Single Family

• Built in 2008

• 5 days on Zillow

• Cooling: Central, Other

• Heating: Baseboard, Other, Radiant

• Last sold: Jan 2002 for $530,000

• Price/sqft: $398

• MLS #: 3169465

Features

• Attic

• Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other

• Parking: 5 spaces

• Patio

• Pond

• Security System

6 Indian Ln, Towaco, NJ 07082 is For Sale - Zillow

OMG. Tacky!!!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

This guy was like a plumber or something???
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information