Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree315Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice and husband indicted for fraud

She shouldn't get jail time. That face is punishment enough. Christ, she's so fucking ugly she could make brick walls shed tears.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

fgg

tbh, i want her to get some jail time because she's just so clueless and delusional that jail would be the only thing that could potentially penetrate her caveman skull.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Do Italy really deserve to have Joe back? Haven't they suffered enough???

Haven't WE suffered enough?
    Mel1973 likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

mjw
    Elite Member

Default The Real Con Artists Of New Jersey Plead Guilty To Fraud

As expected, Juicy Joe (more like Extra Juicy Joe because he looks like he chewed a piece of Willy Wonka’s three-course meal gum for breakfast) and his gorilla grifting partner Teresa Giudice of The Real Housewives of New Jersey did the walk of shamelessness into the Federal Courthouse in Newark, NJ this morning and pleaded guilty to fraud as part of a plea deal. Juicy and Teresa actually had to repeat the word “guilty” a few times, because the judge had a hard time hearing them over the sound of Melissa Gorga loudly fapping and cackling at the same time in the back row of the court room.

NorthJersey.com says that Juicy Joe pled guilty to 5 counts of fraud and Teresa pled guilty to 4 counts. Last July, they were charged with 41 counts of fraud for faking pay stubs and W-2s to get $5 million in different types of loans. Juicy Joe was also charged with not filing taxes from 2004 through 2008 even though he made around $1 million. They were facing up to 50 years in the chokey, but under the plea deal, Juicy Joe could sit in prison for at least 3 years and Teresa could be making fake tanner out of roach shit and orange peels in prison for 21 to 27 months. In my earlier post about this messiness, I said that there was talk that Teresa could only get probation, but apparently she’s looking at spending time in prison, so she should start practicing stuffing her coochie with the contraband rhinestone and gold accessories she’ll need to properly accessorize her orange jumpsuit.

Sentencing isn’t until July 8th and the judge doesn’t have to stick with the perimeters of the plea deal.

If Juicy and Teresa didn’t take the plea deal, they would’ve gone to trial on April 14th. Since most humans hate these two dumb bitches and the feds had mountains of shit on them, they probably would’ve been found guilty of many of the charges and Bravo would’ve had to fast-track The Real Cellmates of The Edna Mahan Correctional Facility For Women. So these two brain-dead con chimps really had no other choice but to take the deal.

I wonder where Juicy and Teresa’s daughters will go since they are bitch fighting with most of their family members. You know, if Juicy and Teresa left their girls in their big ass mansion to fend for themselves and the power, gas and water was eventually shut off and all they had to eat were wet leaves and a bunch of mice took pity upon them and started to care for them, they’d probably be better off than being raised by these two fuck sores.

Here’s Extra Juicy Joe and Greta Gremlin walking into court today. In Teresa’s defense, she did show the court that she’s not overspending like normal by wearing a coat she made herself with Juicy Joe’s shaved-off butt hairs.

Dlisted | The Real Con Artists Of New Jersey Plead Guilty To Fraud

I think I was reading about this last night. I think a lot of tabloid stories the last few weeks were basing all of their information on BS from Teresa or something. About how he would take the fall for her. Or that they wouldn't see jail time. Or that she would write a book in order to keep money going while he was in jail. There must have been an absolute mountain of evidence against them for them to both plead. Also, whatever book she writes is going to have proceeds going to pay government fines.

That's a hell of a deal they got. 41 counts down to FIVE for him and FOUR for her.

Cause you just know there wasn't a bullshit count in the whole bunch of 41. I feel confident they committed each and every one.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Indicted by a federal grand jury last summer and again in November, the Giudices had been scheduled to stand trial on April 14 on 41 counts, including conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, making false statements on loan applications and bankruptcy fraud. Some of the charges carried penalties of up to 30 years in prison.

The indictment alleged they conspired to defraud banks and other lenders in connection with nearly $5 million in mortgages, construction loans and home equity loans between 2001 and 2008.

Joe Giudice was also charged with failing to file tax returns from 2004 through 2008, a period during which he allegedly earned nearly $1 million. During his plea, he admitted failing to file a tax return in 2004.

The couple were accused of making false statements and submitting fake W-2 forms, pay stubs and tax returns to show they had substantial incomes when applying for loans.

After filing for bankruptcy in 2009, the Giudices allegedly concealed businesses they owned, income they received from a rental property, and Teresa Giudice’s true income from the Bravo cable show, sales from her website, and personal and magazine appearances.

Joe Giudice is also facing a state trial on criminal charges of presenting false identification — allegedly using his brother’s marriage and birth certificates — to obtain a driver’s license when his license was suspended. No trial date has been set after several postponements.

Not much then....

Joe's definitely going to jail. I can't imagine Teresa is going to walk with just probation.

It'd be easy for these jokers to rack up 41 counts. Let me show you how:

Falsify pay stub: count 1
    Falsify a W2: count 2
    Put it on a loan app and sign it: count 3
    Sign for a wire document: count 4
    Accept the wire deposit: count 5
    Heaven forbid any of this shit was mailed: count....multiple

See, it's really fairly easy....and that's just from one loan.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

^^^ Louis, does this take you back to the time when you got the Duke brothers indicted for massive securities fraud?
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Exactly...and a won one dollar too!

louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

fgg

Teresa & Joe Giudice
    Let Us Serve Prison Time Separately
    We Have Kids!!!

"Real Housewives of New Jersey" stars Teresa and Joe Giudice want to serve their prison terms separately ... so at least one parent can remain with their 4 children while the other is behind bars, TMZ has learned.

Teresa and Joe's attorney Miles Feinstein tells us, the couple will ask the judge to stagger their sentences -- i.e. serve them consecutively rather than concurrently -- for the sake of their four daughters (aged four, eight, nine, and thirteen). Their sentencing date is July 8.

As we reported, the Giudices pleaded guilty Tuesday in their money fraud case -- Teresa to four counts and Joe to five. Teresa faces 21 to 27 months in prison and Joe faces up to 46.

Feinstein is confident the judge will grant their request -- he says the judge has granted similar requests before.

As for the sentences, Feinstein is trying to see the silver lining -- yes it sucks ... but he says the outcome was the best they could have hoped for. Indicted on 41 criminal counts, Feinstein says the couple originally faced 100+ years in prison ... but got off with just a few.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I'm guessing she'll do no jail time, and will be sentenced to probation. The husband will be taking the jail time.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

Give me a break! Maybe they should have thought about the fact that 'they have kids' before committing all these crimes.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information